Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

PhazonLink posted:

but you did you dip calzone s in marinara sauce?

I don't take marinara into the bathroom. I'm not a savage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Wilbur Swain posted:

LOL I got fooled by a parody account. I honestly can't tell the difference anymore.

It's ok: life is terrible.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

RandomBlue posted:

That's a parody account ya rube, look at the account he posted the video from, they're different.

I figured as much, but in my defense I really wasn't sure because look at the loving guy. If he's not actually taking mayo baths, he's at least rolled around in bacon grease a time or two.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

PhazonLink posted:

You aren't white enough. Mayo is the only condiment. Ranch is acceptable because it's basically seasoned Mayo.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Wilbur Swain posted:

I WILL CONGRESS

God drat would this have been a perfect Chris Farley role.

Oh well Jack Black can do it

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

eke out posted:

https://twitter.com/rfhyde1/status/1218231487256055808

folks, if you ever are accused of surveilling and threatening a United States Ambassador, here's precisely the kind of video you should not release on the internet

Red, mad and drunk online

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Every day at my kid's school there is an option for breakfast of Teddy Grahams. There is also a daily option for Peanut Butter & Jelly for lunch. I am sure the mandatory fruit side just gets thrown in the trash.

Flip Yr Wig
Feb 21, 2007

Oh please do go on
Fun Shoe

I have to wonder how much of this is motivated by the potato and poo poo food lobby, and how much of it is nihilistic culture ware signaling about Michelle Obama.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Mostly poo poo food lobby with a federally mandated dash of regressive hate-on for Michelle Obama.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Flip Yr Wig posted:

I have to wonder how much of this is motivated by the potato and poo poo food lobby, and how much of it is nihilistic culture ware signaling about Michelle Obama.

I'm sure that's part of it but I'd wager a lot of the reason is cost cutting.

Potatoes and the garbage loving pizza schools get are way cheaper than fresh fruits and vegetables. They also require less prep which lets them reduce kitchen staff.

Fritz the Horse
Dec 26, 2019

... of course!

PhazonLink posted:

Marinara too spicy

Numlock
May 19, 2007

The simplest seppo on the forums
Some troll brood cow twitted at him about how her crotch goblins were starving because they refuse to eat the healthy food at school firing her to buy McDonalds every day for their lunch.

Trump being a man who clearly finds fruits and vegetables revolting decided to do something about it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!

eke out posted:

folks, if you ever are accused of surveilling and threatening a United States Ambassador, here's precisely the kind of video you should not release on the internet

Fat, drunk Matthew Lillard.

T. Bombastus
Feb 18, 2013
We really are living in a different world than conservatives. How can he have thought that video would help his situation / make him look good?? Same with all the clips of Kaitlyn Bennett getting dunked on by people during her Billy on the Street poo poo.

Numlock posted:

Some troll brood cow twitted at him about how her crotch goblins were starving
hey just wondering what the gently caress is this

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"Everything that guy said is BULLSHIT"

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Crotch Goblins is the name of my Partidge Family cover band.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

eke out posted:

I present you a tweet, we will call it Exhibit A. Your honor.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

Numlock posted:

Some troll brood cow twitted at him about how her crotch goblins were starving because they refuse to eat the healthy food at school firing her to buy McDonalds every day for their lunch.

Trump being a man who clearly finds fruits and vegetables revolting decided to do something about it.

Don't talk about people like this, what the gently caress. Is the anti-breeder reddit leaking or something?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
i like that this drunk large gently caress has a nazi cut too.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Of course this guy wasn't paying child support.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

I'm sure that's part of it but I'd wager a lot of the reason is cost cutting.

Potatoes and the garbage loving pizza schools get are way cheaper than fresh fruits and vegetables. They also require less prep which lets them reduce kitchen staff.

yeah, the main reason school food is garbage is that good, fresh food is more expensive than you'd think

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Hyde can probably wipe his own rear end with that loving tie if he leans forward.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Numlock posted:

You're a gross little turd, dude

Numlock
May 19, 2007

The simplest seppo on the forums

T. Bombastus posted:

We really are living in a different world than conservatives. How can he have thought that video would help his situation / make him look good?? Same with all the clips of Kaitlyn Bennett getting dunked on by people during her Billy on the Street poo poo.
hey just wondering what the gently caress is this

No just recalling a news segment I saw back in the day about the new healthy food standards being rolled out and a whining mom showing the packed lunch she makes for her kids which was a grab bag of junk food and candy.

Note not an endorsement of that program.

Also I don’t hate kids, just yours.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

luxury handset posted:

yeah, the main reason school food is garbage is that good, fresh food is more expensive than you'd think

The things that school cafeterias pull off with their horrible, horrible budgets are honestly pretty impressive.

Still way less good than what kids should be eating, but impressive.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

More info about it, especially the timing

https://twitter.com/DeanObeidallah/status/1218257678297960450

https://twitter.com/Pervaizistan/status/1218261332514037761

quote:

The U.S. Department of Agriculture has taken another whack at former first lady Michelle Obama’s signature achievement: Establishing stricter nutritional standards for school breakfasts and lunches. 

On Friday, USDA Deputy Under Secretary Brandon Lipps announced new proposed rules for the Food and Nutrition Service that would allow schools to cut the amount of vegetables and fruits required at lunch and breakfasts while giving them the ability to sell more pizza, burgers and fries to students.

The agency is responsible for administering nutritional programs that feed nearly 30 million students at 99,000 schools. “Schools and school districts continue to tell us that there is still too much food waste and that more common-sense flexibility is needed to provide students nutritious and appetizing meals. We listened and now we’re getting to work,” Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue said

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

theflyingorc posted:

The things that school cafeterias pull off with their horrible, horrible budgets are honestly pretty impressive.

Still way less good than what kids should be eating, but impressive.

Yeah my kids pretty much just eat the hot/fried food in the cafeteria line, and then just lie to me when they get home about eating the fruit/salad options.

Its why I don't let them put chocolate syrup on their marsh-mellow snacks at home anymore; gotta keep things balanced and healthy.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Rent-A-Cop posted:

Is he really a thing or just some nutcase no-hoper that Twitter latched onto like the mentally ill woman trying to run against Omar?

the secondary account is a parody, the video is real, and

he's the guy who was texting with Parnas about surveilling our ambassador to ukraine and her security arrangements

the FBI raided his home and office the other day lol

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

GreyjoyBastard posted:

the secondary account is a parody, the video is real, and

he's the guy who was texting with Parnas about surveilling our ambassador to ukraine and her security arrangements

I think you mean 'casually inquiring about having her assassinated', you know, like one does.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Numlock posted:

No just recalling a news segment I saw back in the day about the new healthy food standards being rolled out and a whining mom showing the packed lunch she makes for her kids which was a grab bag of junk food and candy.

this is another reason school food is often bad, if you make a bunch of healthy fresh veggies and the kids throw it in the trash since that's not what they eat at home then, welp

children, given autonomy over their food choices, generally do not select the healthiest options

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

DandyLion posted:

Yeah my kids pretty much just eat the hot/fried food in the cafeteria line, and then just lie to me when they get home about eating the fruit/salad options.
That's another huge problem with the nutrition plans schools come up with - to get a balanced meal all week, you have to take all the things on the tray and eat all of it. If your kid doesn't like spinach? He's not getting enough iron from lunch, and there's not really anything the school can do about it?

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/gerryconway/status/1218039784993509376

https://twitter.com/AdamSerwer/status/1218256770826756099

https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/1217963530663682059

https://twitter.com/NikkiMcR/status/1218262601383272453

https://twitter.com/chanbanhi/status/1216112785085685760

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/newtgingrich/status/1218194710751301635

You know, it really does.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

syntaxrigger posted:

That would be true if Dunning-Krueger meant being given a large sum of money that allowed you to build your own pyramid of employees that were afraid of telling you no. All while being utterly incompetent.

Yes, his family had plenty of Krugerands. That's where the Kruger half of Dunning-Kruger comes from. The gold.

tomapot
Apr 7, 2005
Suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
Oven Wrangler

Clicked on the twitter replies and was satisfied to find the top replies were all point out that Star, Dershowitz and Newt are all horrible human beings and fit right in with defending Trump.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

tomapot posted:

Clicked on the twitter replies and was satisfied to find the top replies were all point out that Star, Dershowitz and Newt are all horrible human beings and fit right in with defending Trump.

I hadn't realized who posted it and that make the tweet so much funnier.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

Push El Burrito posted:

you can dip your calzone in it

This might be the most offensive thing I've ever read here.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Make Kids Fat Again

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

happyhippy posted:

Make Kids Fat Again

Keep Kids Fat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU