Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Oscar Wild posted:

Going by previous posts, the cat might be stuffed.

Did he have a little salami beforehand?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

I too have been to Universal Studios.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

All of a sudden I have a craving for a slim jim

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Phy posted:

Corn Burst
Jun 18, 2004

Blammo!

Phy posted:

Yeah!
https://youtu.be/cSDfTAu86qo

Chubbs
Feb 13, 2008

In a thousand years, Gandahar was destroyed. A thousand years ago, Gandahar will be saved, and what can't be avoided will be.
Grimey Drawer
"ART THOU BORED???"

Chubbs
Feb 13, 2008

In a thousand years, Gandahar was destroyed. A thousand years ago, Gandahar will be saved, and what can't be avoided will be.
Grimey Drawer

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
I never did get the hang of Thursdays.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/vriGOpzvmMRE5Dv/status/1214833516598288385?s=19

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gZ-11-kOSQ

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

Beachcomber posted:

I never did get the hang of Thursdays.

They're mostly harmless

spleen merchant
Jul 1, 2007
Fun Shoe

Original character do not steal.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

I’m seeing loss.

naem
May 29, 2011

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Some indigenous kids from the outback see surf for the first time.

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1218059194944888832/vid/1280x720/4TsD2Dy4uzcfc7dw.mp4?tag=13

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

https://twitter.com/41Strange/status/1218335114666446849/
Time for the ol' blursed coinflip

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Cow just wants to come in and share your grass.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

That's a normal size mug

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I know they're speaking English, but it's still a jumbled mess and I can't understand it. It's like being black out drunk, but I'm sober.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Solice Kirsk posted:

I know they're speaking English, but it's still a jumbled mess and I can't understand it. It's like being black out drunk, but I'm sober.

Something something Australians are black out drunk.

XTimmy
Nov 28, 2007
I am Jacks self hatred

Krankenstyle posted:

Something something Australians are black out drunk.

Their accent is actually pretty specific to rural indigenous groups though. I had the pleasure of interviewing an indigenous elder a few years back and even though he spent most of his time in the city he still had a very distinct way of speaking that was a bit hard for me to follow. There's also differences in vocabulary and colloquialism us 'white fellas' don't use. It's really fascinating.

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/IXeP87E.mp4

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

XTimmy posted:

Their accent is actually pretty specific to rural indigenous groups though. I had the pleasure of interviewing an indigenous elder a few years back and even though he spent most of his time in the city he still had a very distinct way of speaking that was a bit hard for me to follow. There's also differences in vocabulary and colloquialism us 'white fellas' don't use. It's really fascinating.

oh i was talking about the white ones

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

That's a goddamn unicorn. It can't fool me by hiding its horn under floof.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Beachcomber posted:

That's a goddamn unicorn. It can't fool me by hiding its horn under floof.

Flooficorn?

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

I designed the flame system for that guy :buddy:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Super Waffle posted:

I designed the flame system for that guy :buddy:

I don't see any flames :colbert:

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
https://i.imgur.com/PtqRAiE.mp4

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

cool guys but that caption... "wow i cant believe i was filming a random dude and some amazing poo poo happened that was totally unplanned"

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

PSA: Everyone should watch Top Secret.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Beastie posted:

PSA: Everyone should watch Top Secret.
I want to be as confident in anything as Val Kilmer is in his star potential in that movie

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.

mind the walrus posted:

I want to be as confident in anything as Val Kilmer is in his star potential in that movie

I watched it for the first time recently.. Some stuff you cringe at now of course, but there was a surprising amount of pretty good gags. I really liked how much of it is played utterly straight

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I love that type of comedy. The Leslie Nielson type of stuff. The most recent was Angie Tribeca which I watched a few episodes. It was pretty good to be honest.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Snackmar posted:

I watched it for the first time recently.. Some stuff you cringe at now of course, but there was a surprising amount of pretty good gags. I really liked how much of it is played utterly straight

Like wut?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I love that type of comedy. The Leslie Nielson type of stuff. The most recent was Angie Tribeca which I watched a few episodes. It was pretty good to be honest.

You know Dinner for One? It's almost unheard of in most of the English speaking world but people in Germany and Scandinavia are completely wild about it.