Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?

Mr.PayDay posted:

So the scenario „SQ42 shows no sigm of life and progress“ is NOT a result of the Crytek lawsuit and CIG just stalling.....but indeed real incompetence , oh the surprise !, and 6 years behind the original release date 😂

The lawsuit, the roadmap, the advertising, the investments, they're all filler episodes. The series main story arc is that Chris can't make this game. In my opinion this show jumped the shark when Ben, Sandi, and Chris left. Season 4 was best season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
The most surprising thing this thread has shown me lately is that Megatokyo is still alive what the ever living gently caress

AbstractNapper
Jun 5, 2011

I can help

Mr.PayDay posted:

So the scenario „SQ42 shows no sign of life and progress“ is NOT a result of the Crytek lawsuit and CIG just stalling.....but indeed real incompetence , oh the surprise !, and 6 years behind the original release date 😂
I guess CIG saying that Crytek crashed their window front is pretty much them shifting the blame to Crytek for SQ42. For the backers' eyes no doubt.

Songbearer posted:

The most surprising thing this thread has shown me lately is that Megatokyo is still alive what the ever living gently caress

Is it though?

SoftNum
Mar 31, 2011

Scruffpuff posted:

Even if they licensed Amazon to relicense all past versions of the engine, to my mind at least that seems to be a different issue than any licensing that Crytek themselves have entered agreements with. CIG's license agreement was with Crytek. It doesn't matter if Amazon is allowed to license the same engine version as well, if CIG wanted that they could have entered a second license agreement with Amazon, but would still have to negotiate the termination of their existing agreement with Crytek. Same engine or not.

The only real issue with this is that both sides seem to agree that CIG has lives up to most of it's material responsibilities under the original agreement. Cry got all the money, and they did (eventually) get patches and such. The only thing is actually releasing a game. But it's up to the court to determine how much it's worth to Cry for their name to be on Star Citizen (and there's a pretty good argument that the answer is "not much")

If Amazon was able to licence non-lumberyard Cry to CIG, the case is basically shot down. There's a lot of theoretical damages that probably don't amount to much. I'm still pretty skeptical that Amazon has that power, Cry didn't know that, and that CIG is waiting until now to product that evidence.

Songbearer posted:

I mean after a fashion. Fred basically just does the absolute bare minimum to keep people on his Patreon. in Q4 last year he finished all of 3 comics, one on 12/31.

ClownBobo
Jan 3, 2020

vIHbe'chugh, vaj Huch law' Sovbe'lu'

MarcusSA posted:

Oh my god LOL

Matrix confirmed. We are living in a Sandi made for TV movie script.

monkeytek
Jun 8, 2010

It wasn't an ELE that wiped out the backer funds. It was Tristan Timothy Taylor.

Beet Wagon posted:

Hell, same.

How much you in for Commando?

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

ClownBobo posted:

Matrix confirmed. We are living in a Sandi made for TV movie script.

Ex-Crytek lawyer Ortwin dropping sick burns on his former employer in a legal fight he just might’ve set-up while on the Crytek’s payroll.

Sources say he’s a TWO-TIMING TRAITOR — he’s the BeetWagon of CIG!

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

You clearly don't understand game development

Beet Wagon posted:

please, I'm begging you, don't tell reddit about my alt account vanduulstomper58

If they find out that the rumor is true, I'm done for

Pitiful misdirection effort, Toejam :colbert:

Quavers fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Jan 18, 2020

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Rotten Red Rod posted:

From what I understand, originally they were going to employ other artists to assist, but their artwork wasn't authentically "Megatokyo" enough unless it was ONLY done by Fred so that was axed - and given Fred's working speed, the only programmer they had on the project quit long ago. The Kickstarter money was all spent on Fred's family's health and financial issues and is long, long gone.

well color me surprised about all those things that nobody could have expected!!!

I guess the other artists were too competent to be authentically "Megatokyo". Like, I've never read the drat thing but I remember it being mocked in the webcomics thread like... a decade ago, and it's still the same thing (that's what it has in common with SC and why this is not an offtopic post!)

quote:

I mean after a fashion. Fred basically just does the absolute bare minimum to keep people on his Patreon. in Q4 last year he finished all of 3 comics, one on 12/31.

Oh, so he has gotten faster?

trucutru fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Jan 18, 2020

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

trucutru posted:

well color me surprised about all those things that nobody could have expected!!!

I guess the other artists were too competent to be authentically "Megatokyo". Like, I've never read the drat thing but I remember it being mocked in the webcomics thread like... a decade ago, and it's still the same thing (that's what it has in common with SC and why this is not an offtopic post!)

Oh, so he has gotten faster?

Sadly the reason he's not updating much is kinda tragic - he's dealing with ailing, elderly family members in hospice. Even with the Kickstarter thing there's not much I find funny about mocking someone in that situation. (Except maybe the very stupid subject matter of his comic, which continues to be a vehicle for his waifus.)

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

Scruffpuff posted:

Even if they licensed Amazon to relicense all past versions of the engine, to my mind at least that seems to be a different issue than any licensing that Crytek themselves have entered agreements with. CIG's license agreement was with Crytek. It doesn't matter if Amazon is allowed to license the same engine version as well, if CIG wanted that they could have entered a second license agreement with Amazon, but would still have to negotiate the termination of their existing agreement with Crytek. Same engine or not.

I'm one of the guys who thinks that CIG banked on Crytek going bankrupt, which would have rendered the aforementioned initial licensing agreement moot.

It's like if I enter into a 24 month contract with AT&T for my cell phone. If my company then decides to buy me a business-paid AT&T phone of the same model, I'm still on the hook for the contract I signed. I don't get to just say "LOL same phone" and not pay.

Also more to the point in that example, even if you could cancel the agreement for your personal AT&T contract you would still be liable to pay any pending bills for any actual usage of the phone you had done until the moment you decide to stop the agreement, or any penalties for misuse in that period (i.e. any related SQ42 code).

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

MedicineHut posted:

Also more to the point in that example, even if you could cancel the agreement for your personal AT&T contract you would still be liable to pay any pending bills for any actual usage of the phone you had done until the moment you decide to stop the agreement, or any penalties for misuse in that period (i.e. any related SQ42 code).

Exactly.

I know the official and approved cult talking point is "this is just a cash grab by Crytek" and I actually agree. They saw the big $$$ and thought, well gently caress we need some of that poo poo. The biggest hole in the plot is that CIG can't make the game, so in the end it doesn't really matter which engine they didn't make it with. They can't lock them down from further development (Chris does that fine on his own) because the Lumberyard code is theirs to use freely. The whole thing just sort of lost steam over time. If there's no game can there even be a lawsuit? Can Crytek really claim that the hundreds of millions of dollars CIG stole is because of the Crytek name? Doubtful.

I'm sure the backers are swimming in cognitive dissonance right now, it's their element. Of course Cryengine was the perfect choice for this "game" but naturally Crytek are poo poo; if the game doesn't come out than LOL @ Crytek no money for you, but of course it will come out and be the best game ever; naturally there's been no meaningful progress for nearly a decade and all available evidence is that each thing they try to do winds up proving that they can't do it, but also you don't understand game development and Cyberpunk was delayed which means Star Citizen will suddenly coalesce into a concept, get coded, come out, and be good.

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

Either way, I am a bit puzzled about the current victory laps by shitizens, because the line of argument about Amazon LY already including in its license previous CE versions is not new. That was stated since time immemorial by Ben Parry etc. Am I missing something? What has changed?

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

MedicineHut posted:

Either way, I am a bit puzzled about the current victory laps by shitizens, because the line of argument about Amazon LY already including in its license previous CE versions is not new. That was stated since time immemorial by Ben Parry etc. Am I missing something? What has changed?

Nothing is new, Citizens will take victory laps for just about anything they can get since they don't have a released game to play still. It has only been 8 years though, early days.

Beexoffel
Oct 4, 2015

Herald of the Stimpire
Motion capture used well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76sNmqMzUuI
Even has some clipping through the wall!

shrach
Jan 10, 2004

daylight ssssaving time

MedicineHut posted:

It appears that somehow Crytek never saw the Ben Parry diagram. Also Crytek never knew that Amazon granted CIG a licence for pre-Lumberyard code aka Cryengine with no trace of Lumberyard, which Amazon were apparently allowed to do and did.

All the phone analogies don't really work because CIG paid up in advance all the cash money, they can't be forced to pay more money just because they don't want to use the thing they already paid for in full.

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

shrach posted:

All the phone analogies don't really work because CIG paid up in advance all the cash money, they can't be forced to pay more money just because they don't want to use the thing they already paid for in full.

If that's true then there's not much meat there to begin with. Lawsuit was never really a wellspring of humor, sadly. I think the funniest thing CIG can do now is release something.

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

shrach posted:

... they can't be forced to pay more money just because they don't want to use the thing they already paid for in full.

What about penalties for misuse?

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

You clearly don't understand game development
3.8.1c PTU patch notes

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/4/thread/star-citizen-alpha-3-8-1c-ptu-4151119-patch-notes

Known Issues
The 890 beds can't be used for logout.
Sometimes repair services are unavailable when they should be present.
After a ship is repaired, detachable components will remain attached to the ship when destroyed and a duplicate component will fall off.
Repair fails if you select repair and refuel simultaneously.
Players can die in Area18 when exiting EzHab or the transit system.
Once an Animus spare magazine has been emptied the player can no longer equip fresh magazines in the same slot.
Ships can be displayed as "unknown" after destruction, be available for spawn, but not appear on their specified hangar.
Entering or exiting via EVA can sometimes cause the player to turn/spin suddenly and harm themselves.
Objects can fall through the floor when dropped.
An extra static train can appear at Lorville and prevent the use of trains.
The visuals of the ships on the rental screen may have missing areas or disappear completely.
The Caterpillar will occasionally rock or tip over on itself after landing on a planetary body.
CryAstro services may not work at various stations and major ports. (Work-around: Hover before landing and request services just above the pad.)
Rentals and/or rental timers may not work when renting a second ship.
If a player's ship is destroyed after bed logout they will return to the server at origin.
NPCs may sometimes be doing usable animations in places that they shouldn't.
Countermeasures are not working as intended to deter missiles.
The 890 Jump does not have the correct cargo capacity.
The Combine Cannon and distortion weapons are not working as intended.
Elevators at Port Tressler and Everus Harbor may not show up when called.
If the quantum travel marker is at the edge of a moon or planet its possible to QT through the moon and explode..
Purchased commodities will often visually not appear in the ship's hold.
Players may experience stalls in performance shortly after loading into Star Marine and firing weapons.
NPC beacon notifications will sometimes display an incorrect distance.
AI ships can often get stuck in the middle of their motion and not advance further.
AR makers for enemies can sometimes be seen through walls in Star Marine.

Experimental Skin
Apr 16, 2016

shrach posted:

It appears that somehow Crytek never saw the Ben Parry diagram. Also Crytek never knew that Amazon granted CIG a licence for pre-Lumberyard code aka Cryengine with no trace of Lumberyard, which Amazon were apparently allowed to do and did.

The exclusive to cryengine for an period after release and selling two game products under a single game license are still on the dance card I think?

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Experimental Skin posted:

The exclusive to cryengine for an period after release and selling two game products under a single game license are still on the dance card I think?

Yes. That is why I don't understand why everyone lit the fuse on their tampon over some gently caress all email and another absurd comment from the law office of clownshoes emporium. The judge has to rule on all of this at some point.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SoftNum
Mar 31, 2011

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Sadly the reason he's not updating much is kinda tragic - he's dealing with ailing, elderly family members in hospice. Even with the Kickstarter thing there's not much I find funny about mocking someone in that situation. (Except maybe the very stupid subject matter of his comic, which continues to be a vehicle for his waifus.)

It's probably not mockable or whatever, but it's not like all the health issues popped out of nowhere the instant the KS funded, and have been given as the reason for delays since 2008. He continued to sell merch, apparently sell art somehow, and opened his patreon with new promises in 2017; so while it's tragic dealing with life sometimes; maybe he shouldn't pile himself full of commitments.

Also probably need to clean the messaging up because "Please don't ask for updates it makes Fred feel bad." is not a good look.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

This all does kind of remind me of when the lawsuit was just getting started and literally everything filed was either a huge victory or a crushing defeat to the people invested in it lol.

shrach
Jan 10, 2004

daylight ssssaving time

Experimental Skin posted:

No, Derek Smart was exclusively wrong about the exclusivity. CIG group of companies exclusively (and no other companies) had the rights to use the Cryengine from the Crytek licence (in this case for a game called Star Citizen and it's sub-game SQ42). CIG are not obligated to using the licence they have to the exclusion of other licences they may have for game engines. I think the judge ruled on this one years ago.

MedicineHut posted:

What about penalties for misuse?

I mean, what penalties?

1. CIG have a licence for CryEngine to make Star Citizen. They are allowed to release SQ42 too as long as it is accessed through the main Star Citizen client.
2. CIG have an Amazon licence for CryEngine that apparently let's them do whatever they want with whatever version of CryEngine they want for whatever games they want.

They had a right to release SQ42, if accessed under the Star Citizen client under the old licence, but no obligation to do so and it didn't happen but also nothing happened in breach of that.

At this point, CIG fulfilled their obligations under the Crytek licence, they gave up all money due, they used the credits while they had to, they supplied the bugfixes they were obligated to. While under the Crytek licence developing Squadron 42 did originally seem to intend to have it launch from with Star Citizen. So it seems the very narrow angle of attack that Crytek has been reduced to, doesn't really hold up anyway.

It really seems like Amazon has granted CIG the exact version of CryEngine+tools they have always been using. Probably with the original headers and such in the original source code. The "two days" it took to switch was actually changing the headers and licence files, but instead of being a smoking gun this was done legally with the permission and probably help of Amazon. CIG are probably not making a big deal of this, because they are supposed to be transitioning to Lumberyard proper.

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

SoftNum posted:

It's probably not mockable or whatever, but it's not like all the health issues popped out of nowhere the instant the KS funded, and have been given as the reason for delays since 2008. He continued to sell merch, apparently sell art somehow, and opened his patreon with new promises in 2017; so while it's tragic dealing with life sometimes; maybe he shouldn't pile himself full of commitments.

Also probably need to clean the messaging up because "Please don't ask for updates it makes Fred feel bad." is not a good look.

I think the lesson of the 2010’s is just don’t crowdfund things kids. If someone can’t produce a product without coming around and shaking a virtual collection can in your face, then they probably should try another line of work.

colonelwest fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Jan 18, 2020

h3isenbug
Jun 5, 2016

Right Meow!

Beet Wagon posted:

This all does kind of remind me of when the lawsuit was just getting started and literally everything filed was either a huge victory or a crushing defeat to the people invested in it lol.

Glad you found the time to post on this forum. How are things going over on Spectrum?

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

Songbearer posted:

And that the artist has somehow not managed to improve at all over the decade(?) he has been doing it. That actually feels impossible.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

h3isenbug posted:

Glad you found the time to post on this forum. How are things going over on Spectrum?

skeletors_condom
Jul 21, 2017

Is someone from this thread trolling the faithful on rectrum:

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

shrach posted:

No, Derek Smart was exclusively wrong about the exclusivity. CIG group of companies exclusively (and no other companies) had the rights to use the Cryengine from the Crytek licence (in this case for a game called Star Citizen and it's sub-game SQ42). CIG are not obligated to using the licence they have to the exclusion of other licences they may have for game engines. I think the judge ruled on this one years ago.

I mean, what penalties?

1. CIG have a licence for CryEngine to make Star Citizen. They are allowed to release SQ42 too as long as it is accessed through the main Star Citizen client.
2. CIG have an Amazon licence for CryEngine that apparently let's them do whatever they want with whatever version of CryEngine they want for whatever games they want.

They had a right to release SQ42, if accessed under the Star Citizen client under the old licence, but no obligation to do so and it didn't happen but also nothing happened in breach of that.

At this point, CIG fulfilled their obligations under the Crytek licence, they gave up all money due, they used the credits while they had to, they supplied the bugfixes they were obligated to. While under the Crytek licence developing Squadron 42 did originally seem to intend to have it launch from with Star Citizen. So it seems the very narrow angle of attack that Crytek has been reduced to, doesn't really hold up anyway.

It really seems like Amazon has granted CIG the exact version of CryEngine+tools they have always been using. Probably with the original headers and such in the original source code. The "two days" it took to switch was actually changing the headers and licence files, but instead of being a smoking gun this was done legally with the permission and probably help of Amazon. CIG are probably not making a big deal of this, because they are supposed to be transitioning to Lumberyard proper.

I do not know man, for no1 that is not what CIG did by publicly announcing and selling it separately. They are still selling it separately. They could very well now go back to square 1 and merge both games as it was originally but then a) they would still be liable for having sold it separately for several years and b) SQ42 would not be a standalone game and made by a UK company anymore (SC at the moment is developed by a US company afaiu) and would not qualify for tax credits. As for no2 I do not see how it can protect CIG from misuse of the CT CE license (as per above) while their work was governed by it (i.e. development of a separate SQ42).

Either way the issue is moot by the fact SQ42 does not exist yet as a released game. Which seems to align with CT request to postone until SQ42 launch.

MedicineHut fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Jan 18, 2020

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Everytime I hear the name "Ortwin" I'm reminded of the mad scientist who cloned Agent 47.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

skeletors_condom posted:

Ben really isn't doing a good job of hiding his emotions at being let go

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

h3isenbug posted:

skeletors_condom posted:

shrach
Jan 10, 2004

daylight ssssaving time

MedicineHut posted:

I do not know man, for no1 that is not what CIG did by publicly announcing and selling it separately. They are still selling it separately. They could very well now go back to square 1 and merge both games as it was originally but then a) they would still be liable for having sold it separately for several years and b) SQ42 would not be a standalone game and made by a UK company anymore (SC at the moment is developed by a US company afaiu) and would not qualify for tax credits. As for no2 I do not see how it can protect CIG from misuse of the CT CE license (as per above) while their work was governed by it (i.e. development of a separate SQ42).

Either way the issue is moot by the fact SQ42 does not exist yet as a released game. Which seems to align with CT request to postone until SQ42 launch.
It doesn't really align with Crytek's request to postpone until SQ42 launches though because CIG have been saying that exact thing for years so it's not some sudden revelation.

I'm not sure there's ever been a problem selling SQ42 separately. I also think they started selling it separately after the switch anyway? There's a line in the GLA about SQ42 being fine as long as it is accessed through the main Star Citizen client. But that's moot for two reasons, first it has not been accessed at all. Secondly, they aren't using that Crytek version of the CryEngine licence anymore.

Like, what are Crytek even reduced to arguing at this point? Their one point is how Squadron 42 is unlawful if it is released using the Crytek version of the CryEngine licence (not the Amazon licence) and it's standalone and not accessed through the Star Citizen client. Or if it is released using the Amazon licence, it becomes some technicality relating to having maybe some misuse of the licence for 2014-2015 if they can prove SQ42 was always planned to have the game accessible outside a standalone client during that time. That's a stretch and what outcome are they realistically looking for in that scenario?

At this point it might as well be as if the Crytek licence for CryEngine never existed. CIG fulfilled all their material obligations to it while using it (outside of the possible delayed delivery of bugfixes) and now it's only the Amazon licence that matters. The fact that this Amazon licence appears to have included all versions of CryEngine and tools (with Crytek branding even) and whatnot has come as a surprise to everyone, including Crytek.

How they square the tax credits with HMRC is a separate matter. It seems like both sides of that are bending the rules to keep the gravy train rolling.

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

shrach posted:

I'm not sure there's ever been a problem selling SQ42 separately. I also think they started selling it separately after the switch anyway?

No, that is one of the things precisely, SQ42 separated before the switch. As long as discovery can support that the development and sale of SQ42 separately happened while under the watch of the CT license then CT will still have a case.

Putting it back at the SC launcher further complicates things regarding tax credits in the UK.

shrach
Jan 10, 2004

daylight ssssaving time

MedicineHut posted:

No, that is one of the things precisely, SQ42 separated before the switch. As long as discovery can support that the development and sale of SQ42 separately happened while under the watch of the CT license then CT will still have a case.

Putting it back at the SC launcher further complicates things regarding tax credits in the UK.

But why is that a problem? I don't think there's anything in the GLA or Crytek's complaint about selling it separately. There's the minor conflicting part about no spinoffs/sequels but then specifically allowing the Squadron 42 fighter game as long as it is accessed through the same client as Star Citizen.

How can Crytek argue that even though they specifically allowed CIG to make Star Citizen and related game Squadron 42 (if it used the same client) but did not expect CIG to charge for these products separately? The only restriction that Crytek placed was that while using their CryEngine licence, both games had to be accessed from the same client.

SoftNum
Mar 31, 2011

shrach posted:

But why is that a problem? I don't think there's anything in the GLA or Crytek's complaint about selling it separately. There's the minor conflicting part about no spinoffs/sequels but then specifically allowing the Squadron 42 fighter game as long as it is accessed through the same client as Star Citizen.

How can Crytek argue that even though they specifically allowed CIG to make Star Citizen and related game Squadron 42 (if it used the same client) but did not expect CIG to charge for these products separately? The only restriction that Crytek placed was that while using their CryEngine licence, both games had to be accessed from the same client.

The GLA pretty clearly states 'the Game does not include any content being sold and marketed separately'

SQ54 is listed as a "feature" of Star Citizen and not as a stand alone game that can be sold separately (a clear reading of the contract says it's just the name for the single player bit.)

(I mean technically the game described in the GLA doesn't sound like SC anymore; Also the game was released in July of 2015, apparently.)

SoftNum fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Jan 19, 2020

shrach
Jan 10, 2004

daylight ssssaving time

SoftNum posted:

The GLA pretty clearly states 'the Game does not include any content being sold and marketed separately'

SQ54 is listed as a "feature" of Star Citizen and not as a stand alone game that can be sold separately (a clear reading of the contract says it's just the name for the single player bit.)

(I mean technically the game described in the GLA doesn't sound like SC anymore; Also the game was released in July of 2015, apparently.)

If they were to successfully argue that, let's see. It seems it was first sold separately on 15th February 2016. CIG were in talks with Amazon from 2015 about a licence which was apparently granted in April 2016. So technically for over a month, CIG may have been in some breach with any work done on Squadron 42. But at which point did Crytek inform CIG that they were in breach and decide to take action? How much damages are applicable for that six week period? What is a fair remedy for that six weeks, given than punitive damages are apparently ruled out and only quantifiable losses suffered by Crytek can be recouped from CIG for selling SQ42 separately during those six weeks?

At this point the angle of attack for Crytek is so narrow and weak I just don't see how it can go anywhere.

AbstractNapper
Jun 5, 2011

I can help

shrach posted:

It appears that somehow Crytek never saw the Ben Parry diagram.
More importantly, did the backers see it or was it dismissed as fud at the time?

It's one thing for some developer to post a few messages in a third party forum, and quite another to see this used in a legal document as an argument to refute Crytek's claims.

It will certainly be a victory if the court rules to drop the case with prejudice.

I kind of doubt that any cultist doing victory laps will realize the yet another red flag raised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rugganovich
Apr 29, 2017

Agony Aunt posted:

:reddit: wrote

Not sure if being sarcastic or just really deluded cultist.

Its not even like CIG achieve the quality they claim they delay stuff for.

If you reread that post, that's exactly what is happening.
It's the anti-bauhaus, all form, no function