Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Tezcatlipoca posted:

I doubt Askren is much stronger. Maia is a pretty big welterweight.

thankfully i skillfully avoided adding yet another bet to my win record by not betting on this fight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

I have Ryan Hall and GDR

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Corales +260
Jin Soo Son -175
Gabriel Silva +150
Klidson Abreu -170
Rothwell -175
Trinaldo +180
Hooker -140
Dos Anjos -105

JaySB fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Jul 21, 2019

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

rothwell is like a pre-holly Ronda favorite over arlovski? Holy moly

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i think he just typoed. nobody gives a gently caress one way or the other about rothwell except for 2 people in the mma thread

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Fixed that

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

It was a good day -

Win - 3 Team Parlay
Raquel Pennington 0.0 (+115)
Irene Aldana vs Raquel Pennington
Alex Caceres 0.0 (-120)
Alex Caceres vs Steven Peterson
Andrei Arlovski 0.0 (+155)
Ben Rothwell vs Andrei Arlovski

I cannot loving believe in 2019 Arvolski held up my parlay. Also had a round robin on these picks. I more than quadrupled that wager.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
1k on Spencer at +320 just for the fun of it.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
I just put a stack of cash on Joanna Exchampion at -190 because that seems like free loving money. JJ with four losses in a row still loving tools up The Karate Hottie at least 19 times out of 20.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Memento posted:

I just put a stack of cash on Joanna Exchampion at -190 because that seems like free loving money. JJ with four losses in a row still loving tools up The Karate Hottie at least 19 times out of 20.

probably. she still seems motivated and is just on a bad run. sorry for dooming your bet by agreeing with it. im not making the bet though

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
I know it’s a day early but i already bet 5k on the soul stealer +155 and another 5k on him to win by KO, TKO or DQ +280.

He will always be my favorite fighter and I’m pretty sure he has won me the most bets out of any other fighter.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Brutal Bob is the best.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

jase1 posted:

I know it’s a day early but i already bet 5k on the soul stealer +155 and another 5k on him to win by KO, TKO or DQ +280.

He will always be my favorite fighter and I’m pretty sure he has won me the most bets out of any other fighter.

Jase1 curse strikes again.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

5k parlay on Stipe and Diaz that pays like 15k

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

CLEVELAND MOTHERFUCKERS!

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Nice

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse
Congrats to you jase

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

jase1 posted:

5k parlay on Stipe and Diaz that pays like 15k

Holy gently caress. Well done.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Hero

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord
gently caress ya, jase. Nice one.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
nice jase

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
OK which bad motherfuckers are gambling today

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
I put 8 dollars on Hakeem Dawodu inside the distance at +575 because I'm horifically biased and hate money

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

I wanted to bet Diaz so bad in the last event but I just couldn't pull the trigger. I am glad I chickened out.

I am probably gonna bet a bunch of money on Volkov just because I want to see Hardy get embarrassed.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

jase1 posted:

I wanted to bet Diaz so bad in the last event but I just couldn't pull the trigger. I am glad I chickened out.

I am probably gonna bet a bunch of money on Volkov just because I want to see Hardy get embarrassed.

I got Zabit at -204 a few weeks ago but I also got Volkov at -286 so it kind of evens out. Anyway, there are no sure things in MMA but Hardy looks like such dog poo poo and I believe he will quit promptly when he fights someone real

PeteRoseHaircut
May 17, 2008

Thank you, Toronto!
Someone talk me out of a Kattar/martin/lesser Nurmagomedov parlay because $100 to win $840 seems very attainable

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

PeteRoseHaircut posted:

Someone talk me out of a Kattar/martin/lesser Nurmagomedov parlay because $100 to win $840 seems very attainable

Unfortunately out of the Nurmagomedovs in MMA, Abubakar is probably the worst and not just by a little bit, that seems like the weakest part of that bet. I'm pretty confident Rocco will win. The main event choice seems shaky too but I think that fight is closer than the odds make it look.

If you want to stick with Kattar, I'd probably do Kattar/Rocco/Lungiambula instead.

Brut fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Nov 8, 2019

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

I got Zabit at -204 a few weeks ago but I also got Volkov at -286 so it kind of evens out. Anyway, there are no sure things in MMA but Hardy looks like such dog poo poo and I believe he will quit promptly when he fights someone real

whats up

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Oh for gently caress sakes I need to follow mma a little bit more. I missed out on the volkov bet. These early events succccckkkkkk

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i dont see an industry thread on SA but will hill bought out cantor

Freudian slippers
Jun 23, 2009
US Goon shocked and appalled to find that world is a dirty, unjust place

I've got 30$ on Pettis at 3.00 and another 30 on a Holm/Barber parlay at 1.83. Not too confident in Pettis, as Ferreira seems like a pressure fighter, and Pettis is best when he gets to fight on his own terms, but the safe parlay will cover most of the loss. I was tempted to throw some money on Oleinik over Greene, but then I remembered how exeedingly lovely he looked against Overeem.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

$25 parlay on Oleinik, Maycee Barber, and Connor to win $46. I made this bet almost a month ago and just remembered it.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

10k on Cowboy.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

$25 parlay on Oleinik, Maycee Barber, and Connor to win $46. I made this bet almost a month ago and just remembered it.

god damnit

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

jase1 posted:

10k on Cowboy.

good luck brother

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

jase1 posted:

10k on Cowboy.

hell yeah

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

It was a good night. I bet real money on Roxy and it didn't catch fire.

Sorry, Jase. That stings.

Placed - 3 Team Parlay

- Aleksei Oleinik (-110)
Aleksei Oleinik vs Maurice Greene
- Holly Holm (-145)
Holly Holm vs Raquel Pennington
- Conor McGregor (-315)
Conor McGregor vs Donald Cerrone

Win - Single
Roxanne Modafferi 0.0 (+525)
Maycee Barber vs Roxanne Modafferi

Freudian slippers
Jun 23, 2009
US Goon shocked and appalled to find that world is a dirty, unjust place

Freudian slippers posted:

I've got 30$ on Pettis at 3.00 and another 30 on a Holm/Barber parlay at 1.83. Not too confident in Pettis, as Ferreira seems like a pressure fighter, and Pettis is best when he gets to fight on his own terms, but the safe parlay will cover most of the loss. I was tempted to throw some money on Oleinik over Greene, but then I remembered how exeedingly lovely he looked against Overeem.

Don't bet on MMA, kids.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Hello friends.

I am recuperating from a week long gambling binge where I won 42k.

If you follow this thread you know I hate Jon jones and I always bet against him. So here is my bet for the fight tonight.

10k on Reyes at +390.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

jase1 posted:

Hello friends.

I am recuperating from a week long gambling binge where I won 42k.

If you follow this thread you know I hate Jon jones and I always bet against him. So here is my bet for the fight tonight.

10k on Reyes at +390.

Yes!