Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

Well world wars stopped us TWICE from building on league winning teams. So why cant it be your turn?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
like a sandalwood bench

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

RideTheSpiral posted:

like a sandalwood bench

Pukka shells and department store cologne

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Brony Car posted:

I wonder what it smells like.

A year old lingering aftershave smell

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

Brony Car posted:

I wonder what it smells like.

Fingering.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

i'll put this by my Neil Lennon Calendar and the children's book co-written by Mauro and Wanda Icardi

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Antonio Conte is quite likely to win Serie A this season with his Inter sitting just 2 points behind Juventus, with the way the title race has gone, it wouldn't be surprising if the title swung once again towards the Nerazzurri. Asides from Inter and Antonio Conte, there will be another group who could be a big beneficiary of an Inter title.

Interracial couples.

With Inter's two man strike partnership proving rather deadly and fruitful, it's important to look at the makeup of their offensive duo.

It's quite clear that Lautaro Martinez and Romelu Lukaku are homosexual lovers, Lukaku was always one to celebrate by himself at Everton and United, yet it seems he's found solace in his fellow striker Martinez; standing at 1.74m, he acts as the foil to Lukaku's large frame.

Lukaku and Martinez are clearly a gay couple, evident in how they accidentally let the secret slip as they held hands in celebration of a goal.

Interracial couples can find signs that life is improving for them, as Lukaku and Martinez look to represent them in football.

Antonio Conte put these two lovers together and by winning Serie A, they will gain even more exposure and will be on par with other similar interracial couples, such as Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

trem_two posted:

Antonio Conte is quite likely to win Serie A this season with his Inter sitting just 2 points behind Juventus, with the way the title race has gone, it wouldn't be surprising if the title swung once again towards the Nerazzurri. Asides from Inter and Antonio Conte, there will be another group who could be a big beneficiary of an Inter title.

Interracial couples.

With Inter's two man strike partnership proving rather deadly and fruitful, it's important to look at the makeup of their offensive duo.

It's quite clear that Lautaro Martinez and Romelu Lukaku are homosexual lovers, Lukaku was always one to celebrate by himself at Everton and United, yet it seems he's found solace in his fellow striker Martinez; standing at 1.74m, he acts as the foil to Lukaku's large frame.

Lukaku and Martinez are clearly a gay couple, evident in how they accidentally let the secret slip as they held hands in celebration of a goal.

Interracial couples can find signs that life is improving for them, as Lukaku and Martinez look to represent them in football.

Antonio Conte put these two lovers together and by winning Serie A, they will gain even more exposure and will be on par with other similar interracial couples, such as Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

trem_two posted:

Interracial couples.

same

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/PhilaUnion/status/1217620038997377030?s=20

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

https://twitter.com/UnitedStandMUFC/status/1217746448089014272

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
hell,

https://twitter.com/jamesrobsones/status/1217805346560970752?s=21

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/GaryLineker/status/1218610045543501826

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Wrong thread

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Right thread

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Rashford probably gets into a 1st team starting line up OP especially as he's outscoring their current forwards

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Bundy posted:

Rashford probably gets into a 1st team starting line up OP especially as he's outscoring their current forwards

I wouldn't take him over anyone.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

:dadjoke:

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

Bundy posted:

Over who?

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Strawman posted:

Over who?

Salah

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Wouldn't take Rashford over Origi.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Brendan Rodgers posted:

Wouldn't take Rashford over Origi.

Right thread!!

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

quote:

Liverpool are playing good football but the premier league has been horrendous so far this season.

But to compare them to 2008/2009 United, 1999 United, the arsenal invincibles, Domestic treble Man City squad 18/19 is just an absolute disgrace.

Same as comparing VVD to Maldini, John Terry, Rio Ferdinand.

Im really struggling to get my head around this

quote:

Im a football fan first then a united fan. Watching the game yesterday liverpool were playing some great football for stints of the game but nowhere near Mourinho's first stint at Chelsea

This is why i continue to go to Reddit

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
I love “football fan first” people. They’re always idiots.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Xabi posted:

I love “football fan first” people. They’re always idiots.

also, they are always american

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I also can't imagine comparing John Terry to VVD

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1219700186496274434?s=20

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

:laffo:

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Wrong thread

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

CyberPingu posted:

Wrong thread

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Regarding a potential takeover of Newcastle United by effectively the house of Saud, fans have volunteered their spicy takes.

quote:

Unless they are planning to behead journos and stone women to death in the center circle before kickoff, I don't care where the money comes from. If our government can sell them weapons and missiles then why can't they return the favor and buy us a new number 9?

Yes, they more than likely murdered a journo. You are naive to think that our intelligence agencies haven't done the same thing to foreign nationals, probably 100x more if I'm guessing.

Yeah, they have a poor history of the treatment of Women. What Arab nation doesn't?

Sure, their culture is incompatible with ours, it's not like they are going to airlift St James' Park to Saudi Arabia and rename it "The Barbaric Culture Arena".

If this is handled appropriately and as long as a fair amount of money is invested into the squad then I don't see a problem. If we come close to breaking FFP or a sniff of the club being used to promote Saudi culture then it crosses a line.

In an idea word this takeover would happen and it's just a case of the beautiful Ms Amanda Staveley taking control of the club, investing an initial £200m in the squad initially to fix the damage Ashley has caused us then us spending what we make every season to improve the playing squad and hopefully be competitive enough in a few years time to be pushing for 4th spot. As long as the initial investment is all the external funding we get from the Saudi fund then it's fine, what I don't want to see is a picture of the Crown Prince standing in the center circle of St James' Park with one arm around Neymar and the other around Mbappe after just having broke the transfer record twice in the same day after giving the club £800m of his own money. Because let's face it, Ashley isn't a bottomless pit of money, but the Saudi Investment fund is, its actually so big that it could outright buy every single club in England and not even have spent 7 percent of it's total funds.

quote:

Don’t give a gently caress. Amount of people on there high horse while they live morally grey lives. Nestle, milk and meat industry, the Tories, the list goes on. Football is joy, give me the oil

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Regarding a potential takeover of Newcastle United by effectively the house of Saud, fans have volunteered their spicy takes.

Petition to rename St. James Park to "The Barbaric Football Arena".

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
“Football is joy, gimme the oil” should be FIFA’s new slogan.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

I support them 100% if they offer to chop up some football journalists and if they promise to go after agents as well any right thinking football fan would enthusiastically get behind them

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

fat gay nonce posted:

I support them 100% if they offer to chop up some football journalists and if they promise to go after agents as well any right thinking football fan would enthusiastically get behind them

But are the journalists and agents women?

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January
KILL THEM ALL

an_mutt
Sep 29, 2010

I was,
I am,
and I remain a soldier!

Sworn to dedicate my heart and soul to the restoration of human kind!

quote:

Sure, their culture is incompatible with ours, it's not like they are going to airlift St James' Park to Saudi Arabia and rename it "The Barbaric Culture Arena".
Ashley did the same thing 10 years ago, just without the airlifting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

quote:

Seeing the way big Premiership clubs treat lower league teams makes me understand why people want Brexit tbqh. An exceptional product in its own bubble increasingly disassociated from the lives of many, to the extent that despite all the benefits it brings in people cannot see those benefits reflected in their community, and wouldn't mind if it hosed off, even if it meant there was less money in the game