Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

scarface11d
Nov 12, 2010

nitsuga posted:

Apparently I'm too new to Facebook to see that ad. Can you post some pictures here?

I have relisted it on ebay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/123836880518

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Anyone have an Ebow Plus you're not using? Shoot me a PM.

LooksLikeABabyRat
Jun 26, 2008

Oh dang, I'd nibble that cheese

Edit: sold locally

LooksLikeABabyRat fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Aug 15, 2019

So Math
Jan 8, 2013

Ghostly Clothier

I'd like to swap out my 0-Coast, preferably for a Moog DFAM or a Minilogue.

Also, I live in Australia, so that could get tricky unless you're here, too. :australia:

So Math fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Nov 8, 2019

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale
Selling a pair of Audeze LCD-Xs on Reverb if anyone is interested!

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

I have decided to consolidate some of my gear... to buy an OB-6.

If you're in LA and want to check something out give me a shout

• Arturia Keystep - Works with midi and pedal power, but have not been able to get it working over USB. Box included. $70

• Casio CZ 101 - okay condition. Two key latches are broken but does not affect playability. Fully functional. Includes power supply and memory card. $200

• Casio MT 140 - good condition. The Sleng Teng keyboard. Includes power supply and batteries. Fully functional. $140

• MFB 522 - Great condition. Box, manual and power supply. included. Powerful analog sound. $400

• MFB Tanzbar 2 - Great condition. Hi Hat decay knob has never worked, however it does respond to the midi message. Could be an easy fix. Box and power included. $850

• Boss DR-110 - great condition. Original case included. Runs on batteries. “Last analog drum machine” Roland made. $200

• Roland JD XI - Excellent condition. Box, power supply, manual included. $400

• Roland SP 404 SX - brand new. box, power, manual, upgraded SD card - $360

• Roland TR8S - exc condition, box with power supply, manual, upgraded SD card. $680

• Tascam DP 006 - exc condition. Box included. $70

• Yamaha Reface CS - Like new. box, batteries and power supply included. $250
photos here:
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/msg/7015891187.html

Might consider shipping on some items.

A MIRACLE fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Nov 8, 2019

Bazanga
Oct 10, 2006
chinchilla farmer
Selling an Ableton Live 10 Suite (non-Educational, meaning it is transferable) license. Paid $750 US for it earlier this year. Trying to pay off my Mesa cabinet that I impulse bought. Give me an offer. PMs are open.

https://www.ableton.com/en/shop/live/

Bazanga fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Nov 25, 2019

ricecult
Oct 2, 2012

Selling a Doepfer Dark Energy I for $450 (+shipping), trying to feel a little better about buying a Mother32/DFAM/Eurorack system. PM me if interested.

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

I have an Alpha Juno 1 that’s been sitting around, I figure it’s time to let someone else put it to better use. $325 shipped, also open to trade for Eurorack modules.

https://reverb.com/item/30777260-roland-alpha-juno-1?utm_source=rev-ios-app&utm_medium=ios-share&utm_campaign=listing&utm_content=30777260

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

I've noticed vintage gear is a lot easier to sell on reverb than new gear. but on craigslist people only want new stuff

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
XPost from the Toronto LAN Thread, and as you might imagine, I'm only sharing it here on the off chance someone in my vicinity wants to come pick it up.

Traps A400 Portable 5-Piece Drum Kit

$350 OBO

Same deal, I bought this a year or two ago with the intention that I'd carry it out to the park and practice there when the weather was nice. Since I am tremendously lazy, it proved to be not as portable as I'd like. Great for a small space though, and definitely portable to gigs if you have a car with a decent-sized trunk. Comes with everything you see in the photo (hi-hat stand, kick pedal, extensions for two cymbals, etc.). Just add cymbals and you have a great little kit for a beginner drummer or someone who needs a practice or on-the-go solution.

scarface11d
Nov 12, 2010
Selling my Gretsch

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gretsch-Guitar/124053623100?pageci=34fc3bb9-96c4-4959-ad71-f7efa1f7be18

scarface11d fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Jan 19, 2020

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Anyone have an Ableton Push 2 they are looking to get rid of?

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale
Selling an OB-6 and Behringer K-2 on Reverb.

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.
Anyone looking for a Push 2? $615 shipped in the US.

Oldstench fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Mar 5, 2020

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

Oldstench posted:

The poster two posts up (pennywisdom) was looking for a Push2.

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

MrSargent posted:

The poster two posts up (pennywisdom) was looking for a Push2.

Yeah s/he already got one.

minidracula
Dec 22, 2007

boo woo boo

Oldstench posted:

Hey Oldstench. Did this sell or is it still available? I'm on the fence about a Push 2, but considering it...

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

minidracula posted:

Hey Oldstench. Did this sell or is it still available? I'm on the fence about a Push 2, but considering it...

Still for sale. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale
More stuff for sale: I have a Roland TR8S on Reverb. I also have a Novation Launch Control XL that's basically unused that I'd like to offload if anyone is interested!

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

dj bobby bieber posted:

More stuff for sale: I have a Roland TR8S on Reverb. I also have a Novation Launch Control XL that's basically unused that I'd like to offload if anyone is interested!

It would be kinda funny if I bought your TR8S after buying your TR8 a few years ago, haha. But unfortunately I do not have the money to spend on gear at the moment.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
edit: all sold

curried lamb of God fucked around with this message at 05:09 on May 28, 2020

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
All of the above are sold, but I've also listed my Komplete Audio 6 (first gen) on Reverb

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

I've got a Casio SK-1 that's been sitting around for a while and could use a better home. It's missing the battery door on the bottom, but it seems like almost all of them have that problem, and it works off of both batteries (taped in) and a power supply. I bought it to circuit bend and then ended up not doing anything with it. Someone should be enjoying this thing and sampling burps!

Looking for $75 shipped.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

The Leck posted:

I've got a Casio SK-1 that's been sitting around for a while and could use a better home. It's missing the battery door on the bottom, but it seems like almost all of them have that problem, and it works off of both batteries (taped in) and a power supply. I bought it to circuit bend and then ended up not doing anything with it. Someone should be enjoying this thing and sampling burps!

Looking for $75 shipped.

I will take this. PMing you shortly.

java
May 7, 2005

I've got a Volca FM if anyone's interested. $120 shipped if you are in the U.S.

unbeatable
Mar 13, 2006
I'm number one

The Leck posted:

Looking for $75 shipped.

Wow this brought back memories, I had this thing as a kid.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Looking to sell (or trade for a Digitakt) my Behringer Neutron and novation Circuit. $280 shipped conus for each, or $540 for both

Ambihelical Hexnut
Aug 5, 2008

The Demo button song on this thing has been stuck in my head for 30 years.

havelock
Jan 20, 2004

IGNORE ME
Soiled Meat
Wow. I just dug mine out of my garage - thought it was long gone, but found it in a box. No idea if it works yet. I need to find a power adapter.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof

Ambihelical Hexnut posted:

The Demo button song on this thing has been stuck in my head for 30 years.

gently caress man I just got this one out of my head:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dtk94btCDA

havelock
Jan 20, 2004

IGNORE ME
Soiled Meat

havelock posted:

Wow. I just dug mine out of my garage - thought it was long gone, but found it in a box. No idea if it works yet. I need to find a power adapter.

Ha. It’s an sk-10 not an sk-1.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

https://reverb.com/item/36127254-digitech-supernatural-ambient-stereo-reverb

Selling my DigiTech Supernatural!

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I'm strongly considering selling my MPC2000XL. Yeah I know, laugh it up - another piece of boutique gear I bought and never used - but I think I'm finally coming around to the fact that I'm much too involved with DAW integration and more modern gear to learn the retro way of chopping beats.

Anyone interested? I can offer a goon discount. It's a blue-faceplate 2000XL fully expanded with the FX card and extra outputs card, as well as a CompactFlash drive where the floppy drive used to be. AC cable and three 1GB CF cards included; maybe I'll even throw in a USB CF reader. It's in excellent condition, and it was once owned by one of Toronto's bass music icons (not me).

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

Mister Speaker posted:

I'm strongly considering selling my MPC2000XL. Yeah I know, laugh it up - another piece of boutique gear I bought and never used - but I think I'm finally coming around to the fact that I'm much too involved with DAW integration and more modern gear to learn the retro way of chopping beats.

Anyone interested? I can offer a goon discount. It's a blue-faceplate 2000XL fully expanded with the FX card and extra outputs card, as well as a CompactFlash drive where the floppy drive used to be. AC cable and three 1GB CF cards included; maybe I'll even throw in a USB CF reader. It's in excellent condition, and it was once owned by one of Toronto's bass music icons (not me).

How much?

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
PM'd you

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Anyone interested in a novation circuit with original packaging and all that?

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
I’m willing to trade, for most of this, I’m mostly into electronic stuff as you can tell, and not interested in modular stuff, but I’d consider anything from cheaper synths, tascam portastudios, or other tape machines, rack effects or pedals... or a decent laptop/computer, Ideally something equivalent to the Asus Vivobook Pro I had (specs were: 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ, 16GB DDR4 RAM, GTX 1050, 256 GB SSD, 15” screen), which died after I’d had it for like 6 months because my puppy jumped over my desk and knocked it off while it was on and it broke the hinge when it hit the floor, it apparently fried the motherboard after I used it for a couple weeks waiting for spare parts. I’ve just been somewhat broke because of covid and can’t afford a new one for at least another month and a half or two at the earliest, and I’ve already been going crazy having to use a slow, older laptop to use Ableton. I’d trade all of this, or whatever combination of this, plus cash, depending on the trade, and I’ll throw in a Lexicon PCM80 which go for $600-900 on reverb, but I’m not selling it individually, I’m just desperate for a decent laptop and I don’t use it too often. And I’d throw in a Boss RV-2 as well, which I’m just not selling as they’re fairly cheap, ~80-150 online already), Also I’ll consider offers, etc. but I priced everything considerably lower than the absolute lowest prices I could find on reverb and most other sites.

Moogerfooger MF-102 Ring Mod, the original one, and it’s in basically perfect condition, maybe some minor scratches on the wood panels, original power supply, but no box. I’d like 400 as that’s the cheapest price on Reverb for ones that are in worse condition, and they stopped producing these like a year or two ago, but I’m open to offers. Also it’s got like 7 CV inputs and outputs altogether, for the modular heads out there

Yamaha SPX90 - $150, Reverb has one spx90 and one spx90ii, both for $200. Great condition, works perfectly, and if you want to make shoegaze or sound like MBV’s Loveless this has the reverse gate reverb preset he used to get the sustained, gliding guitar tone.

Yamaha TX802 - also really good condition, but the like plastic diagrams that you can pull out to that provide a quick reference to the layout and number of the algorithms, and a slightly more detailed description of each menu and the full titles of the sub menus, etc. is sort of bent on the corners, which I can’t imagine doesn’t happen to every TX802 as they awkwardly slide back into a small crack at the bottom of the box. The only thing that’s bent are a couple of the tabs that stick out that you grab to pull out, the actual diagrams are fine and they slide back into place perfectly. They’re going on Reverb from 500-800, but I’d do 400, I don’t know how many people want hardware, especially rack, Yamaha FM synths, even tho this one is pretty wild, as it’s basically 8 Dx7iis in one box (albeit with fewer voices per ‘track’ or DX7ii). I’ll also throw in a Peavey PC 1600x which is a midi controller with a bunch of faders that’s one of the few midi controllers that actually works well with the Yamaha FM synths and can change parameters in real time. The manual also says it has presets for a bunch of other popular gear from the time.

E-Mu Ultra Proteus - $250, they go from 300 to 450 on reverb, and it’s in great condition, nothing visibly wrong with it, works perfectly. I don’t have any of the preset cards, and neither does anyone on Reverb, but I have the sysex files for all 5 or 6 cartridges and they’re very easy to load via MIDI. No box, but I have the manual.

Boss DD-6 delay pedal - $60 they go from 75 to 140 on Reverb. Great condition, some minor scratches, just wear and tear, but nothing noticeable unless you look closely. No chipped paint, etc.

Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S4 - $200, Reverb has them from 270-400. I don’t have the box or the CD for the Traktor software, but I have it installed on my old laptop. Not sure how that would work, I’ve never sold software before, but I can uh send the Traktor Software as well, but I’m not sure if that would work. Regardless, it’s easy to get and I’ll try to make sure you get the software if you decide to get it, plus it also works with other free DJ software.

Lexicon Jam Man delay and looper rack with 32 second loop time memory upgrade installed - $100, Reverb has them from $150 to $220. Also basically perfect condition and comes with manual.

Electribe ES-1 sampler - $100, Reverb has 3, from $160 to $230. Not only a surprisingly decent sampler for the price and the time it was made, but people also use them as multi effects for guitars or whatever as it’s got a global delay and then either a Reverb, Flange/Chorus, Phaser, Ring mod, Pitch Shifter, Compressor, Distortion, Decimator, Isolator, Reso. filter and Wah. Great condition, have the original manual and power supply.

unbeatable
Mar 13, 2006
I'm number one

Imhotep posted:

Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S4 - $200, Reverb has them from 270-400. I don’t have the box or the CD for the Traktor software, but I have it installed on my old laptop. Not sure how that would work, I’ve never sold software before, but I can uh send the Traktor Software as well, but I’m not sure if that would work. Regardless, it’s easy to get and I’ll try to make sure you get the software if you decide to get it, plus it also works with other free DJ software.

Electribe ES-1 sampler - $100, Reverb has 3, from $160 to $230. Not only a surprisingly decent sampler for the price and the time it was made, but people also use them as multi effects for guitars or whatever as it’s got a global delay and then either a Reverb, Flange/Chorus, Phaser, Ring mod, Pitch Shifter, Compressor, Distortion, Decimator, Isolator, Reso. filter and Wah. Great condition, have the original manual and power supply.

PM'ing you about these

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LooksLikeABabyRat
Jun 26, 2008

Oh dang, I'd nibble that cheese

Edit: sold locally

LooksLikeABabyRat fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Nov 1, 2020