Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

That holster is sewn to a strap that loops around a belt at the waist. Look closer and you'll see it.

Ah you're right. Clicked through and blew up the picture to full size. Looked like the pavement behind him in the thumbnail pic.

Still dumb tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Hold on, I know we're all busy gawking at pedostache soup sandwich on the left there, but what's up with Tubbys' magwell here? Who/what is that supposed to be?

Obvs just screenshat it.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was anime or something stupid. Or maybe a copy of Don Fredo's hillary mag.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Luckily the only screaming at this event so far is from the stitches on their tactical gear

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
His pants deserve an award if they make the day without failing.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Chichevache posted:

I'm the sign that definitely is applicable at a pro-choice rally even though the current holder probably does not understand or care.

Most of these people definitely went a substantial period of their young adult lives thinking Pro Choice meant the choice to carry a gun.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

Robert Evans (of behind the bastards fame) is in the crowd right now.

A lot of dudes with RWDS patches, who won't say what they stand for. (Right wing death squad).

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I am every piece of immaculate fresh-out-of-box gear that probably still has the tags on.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Smiling Jack posted:

This guy is basically cargo culting.

Cargo pants culting

Internet Wizard fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Jan 20, 2020

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Right Wing Diabetes Sufferers.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I've been checking his twitter, here's the start of the thread

https://twitter.com/IwriteOK/status/1219229277440237569?s=19

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
I'm the 50 call that probably only has frangible rounds, making it about as effective as the ARs everyone else is carrying.

Love that one guy apparently brought a Mauser out. Bolt Action crew rep.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
https://twitter.com/IwriteOK/status/1219266222383976448?s=19

Lol

BaconAndBullets
Feb 25, 2011
Since they can't go to the capital as originally planned from my understanding, are there just gonna be a bunch of armed chuds cosplaying around downtown Richmond?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I haven't even attempted to look anything about this rally up so I don't know what they were originally planning for aside from making a spectacle of themselves in the tackiest and most thoughtless ways possible.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
What is in all of the very bulky but not very heavy backpacks? I'm going through Evans' thread and this is driving me nuts. Extra sweaters in case they get cold is my guess. Probably lots of snacks, too

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

There are so many goddamn rifles in that crowd. The dude with the Barrett loving laffo

Only in America. Just for comparison, any time CAF units want to do ruck marches in public spaces while carrying arms they must;

1) Inform the police so they don't freak out about people with guns in public spaces
2) Ensure bolts and mags are out and;
3) Have a runner/extra man to talk to anyone who has questions or is concerned.

And even then it's such a goddamn hassle because people would constantly bitch to the papers about military shows of force that the rifles/LMGs almost never came out.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
/\ our people are certifiable on an entirely different plane of existence. Galaxy mind brain worms.

Ken Bone Comeback posted:

What is in all of the very bulky but not very heavy backpacks? I'm going through Evans' thread and this is driving me nuts. Extra sweaters in case they get cold is my guess. Probably lots of snacks, too

Snacks, a 2 liter, a ten year old snuggie and insulin.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Jan 20, 2020

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

What the poo poo is this gently caress.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/loisbeckett/status/1219286602566029313?s=20

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
That's because they're all in the crowd

:ninja:

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

What the poo poo is this gently caress.

In other "what the poo poo is this gently caress" news today:

https://twitter.com/CIA/status/1219228796219510784

https://twitter.com/FBI/status/1219228329703870464

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Ok I’m going back to bed now.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

I would pay to watch videos from today of someone just walking up and down that entrance line chirping at the airsoft cosplayers. Just chirp after chirp after chirp from outside the fence.

:edit:
and the FBI tweeting about MLKJr will never not be funny to me.

Brute Squad fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Jan 20, 2020

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

hobbesmaster posted:

In other "what the poo poo is this gently caress" news today:

https://twitter.com/FBI/status/1219228329703870464

Sometimes, the smartest thing to do is to stay quiet.

This is one of those times, FBI.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

The CIA probably wasn't involved but still, same applies.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Double post!

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

Brute Squad posted:

I would pay to watch videos from today of someone just walking up and down that entrance line chirping at the airsoft cosplayers. Just chirp after chirp after chirp from outside the fence.

Ship Jared Keeso in full Shorsey regalia down there

gently caress you y'all qaida tell your mom to top up our joint bank account I want some KFC

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Must be nice to have a lifestyle that allows you up and decide to cross half the country to attend a one day celebration of stupidity.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/infinite_scream/status/1219295187949838338?s=20

Eulogistics
Aug 30, 2012

BaconAndBullets posted:

Anybody else find it odd that Alt-Right groups are doing what was supposed to be an armed rally on Martin Luther King Jr. Day?

In Virginia, its also called "Lobbying Day" or something, its a traditional day to lobby anout laws. There was originally a group that was going to show up in support of the law and to protest about education or something, but after this blew up they just cancelled.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Dear FBI,

Give me a million dollars and I'll write you some more sensitive MLK Day tweets to acknowledge the past and commit to doing better. Or you could continue doing this poo poo every year and getting the poo poo mocked out of you, every year, like you've been doing.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

MA-Horus posted:

Ship Jared Keeso in full Shorsey regalia down there

gently caress you y'all qaida tell your mom to top up our joint bank account I want some KFC

Something about carrying a right handed weapon in a left handed sling shooting hot loads in your face. I dunno, I don't know guns.

gently caress you Fatass MacArthur your plate carrier sags lower than your beer gut talk about building a wall to hold back the unwashed horde.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
when confiscation happens not only will every single one of these dweebs lick the boots of their oppressor as they hand over their weapons, they'll rat out their fellow 'patriots' as fast as they can suck in air

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
check out this absolute chucklefuck

https://twitter.com/BBarrouquere/status/1219279718714945537?s=20

Everything looks so new. Anyways, came in here to laugh at idiots with ridiculous backpacks

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

https://twitter.com/MLSist/status/1219280238405935105

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm the itty bitty baby riot shield

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

This whole thing is so like "For sale: Running Shoes, never worn" it hurts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
I'm all the guys who couldn't find cheap xl plates and carriers.