Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Are QAnons still convincing themselves that JFK Jr is alive? That was always my favorite crazy subplot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

I unironically like Anders as a character.
That still exists, but for some reason I’ve noticed a big surge lately of “Michelle Obama is a man”.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

The JFK jr. being alive part is only accepted by a subset of Qanons, others think they're kooks.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Yeah it's a significant source of qanon bickering/infighting and the people who don't subscribe to the JFK jr stuff are really mad about the people who do because they're convinced that the unpilled masses would awaken to the truth if only it weren't for those weirdos making GBS threads up their otherwise extremely normal movement

IPlayVideoGames posted:

That still exists, but for some reason I’ve noticed a big surge lately of “Michelle Obama is a man”.
This goes back like at least a decade unfortunately. idk if Q has ever actually referenced it but it's definitely got a new lease on life because of these loving people.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I love the JFK Jr thing is based on some rando who happened to stand with his hands in a similar way. The guy didn't look like him at all.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

twistedmentat posted:

I love the JFK Jr thing is based on some rando who happened to stand with his hands in a similar way. The guy didn't look like him at all.
'

clearly needed facial reconstruction surgery after Killary failed and he survived the plane crash

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Nah, he's just wearing a hat.

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

I unironically like Anders as a character.

Pretty good posted:

This goes back like at least a decade unfortunately. idk if Q has ever actually referenced it but it's definitely got a new lease on life because of these loving people.

They get to be transphobic and racist all in one statement so it’d just be lazy of them to not take the shot.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Ambitious Spider posted:

'

clearly needed facial reconstruction surgery after Killary failed and he survived the plane crash

Why are you sharing two pictures of the same person?

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
I think I heard that the people who don’t believe JFK Jr is still alive still believe that he’s the one who set Trump on his decades-long secret war with the Deep State.

Someone said there’s also a schism between the New Age/Extraterrestrials/Psychics/Reptilians/Flat Earth/etc. believers and those all in on American fundamentalist Christianity, but I can imagine there’s still a lot of people who take cues from both. It’s not like the later’s interpretation of the Bible is consistent anyway.

Dr Christmas fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Jan 20, 2020

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Dr Christmas posted:

I think I heard that the people who don’t believe JFK Jr is still alive still believe that he’s the one who set Trump on his decades-long secret war with the Deep State.

Someone said there’s also a schism between the New Age/Extraterrestrials/Psychics/Reptilians/Flat Earth/etc. believers and those all in on American fundamentalist Christianity, but I can imagine there’s still a lot of people who take cues from both. It’s not like the later’s interpretation of the Bible is consistent anyway.

We are three years into the cult and there are already schisms about JFK Jr. despite Q having explicitly proclaimed him dead.

Makes you wonder what the gently caress was going on in the early christianity cult before a central educated authority took control. If american evangelicalism managed to turn Jesus into a sleazy car salesman who only heals cancer if you move up a ladder in some random MLM/pyramid scheme, early christians might have made up the hippie aspect completely. Was Jesus actually a huge dick?

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Ambitious Spider posted:

'

Clark Kent random guy is Superman JFK Jr!

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

A section of the non-JFK Jr QAnon sect also believes that the JFK Jr sect doesn’t actually believe he is alive either but that they are really a counter-op by The Cabal to make QAnon look silly/crazy so the masses will dismiss QAnon to stop The Great Awakening

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

GABA ghoul posted:

We are three years into the cult and there are already schisms about JFK Jr. despite Q having explicitly proclaimed him dead.

Dr. VooDoo posted:

A section of the non-JFK Jr QAnon sect also believes that the JFK Jr sect doesn’t actually believe he is alive either but that they are really a counter-op by The Cabal to make QAnon look silly/crazy so the masses will dismiss QAnon to stop The Great Awakening

God drat I love the way that the crazy diversifies.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
Please don't tag any bad players like that guy who cheated at Uno:

https://twitter.com/paul_serran/status/1219034377990103046?s=20

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Ambitious Spider posted:

'

Did his deep state botox go so badly he doubled his nose and mouth length or was that the plane crash

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Did his deep state botox go so badly he doubled his nose and mouth length or was that the plane crash

It's a prosthetic, duh. It's big because it fits over the regular nose.

Pieces of Peace
Jul 8, 2006
Hazardous in small doses.

GABA ghoul posted:

Makes you wonder what the gently caress was going on in the early christianity cult before a central educated authority took control. If american evangelicalism managed to turn Jesus into a sleazy car salesman who only heals cancer if you move up a ladder in some random MLM/pyramid scheme, early christians might have made up the hippie aspect completely. Was Jesus actually a huge dick?

There legitimately was a christian cult (whose name I always forget and it takes forever to google) around the 2nd-3rd century who were obsessed with getting to Heaven ASAP but since the bible clearly lays out that killing yourself to do that gets you rejected, they'd go around armed with clubs attacking travelers hoping to be killed, standing around tall cliffs, and sassing judges (roman contempt of court held a death sentence).

Much more entertaining than the occasional gun spree that's all QAnon promises.

CommunityEdition
May 1, 2009

Pieces of Peace posted:

There legitimately was a christian cult (whose name I always forget and it takes forever to google) around the 2nd-3rd century who were obsessed with getting to Heaven ASAP but since the bible clearly lays out that killing yourself to do that gets you rejected, they'd go around armed with clubs attacking travelers hoping to be killed, standing around tall cliffs, and sassing judges (roman contempt of court held a death sentence).

Much more entertaining than the occasional gun spree that's all QAnon promises.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcellions

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I’m pretty sure you can’t try to pull a “well, technically...” on god of all beings but props for those guys for trying I guess

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I’m pretty sure you can’t try to pull a “well, technically...” on god of all beings but props for those guys for trying I guess

There's a story from the Talmud of this actually happening. God found it funny.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

There's a story from the Talmud of this actually happening. God found it funny.

Yeah Judaism is pretty much thousands of years of rabbis "Well actually"-ing each other and God. There's even a joke about it, about God coming down from heaven to back a particular rabbi in a big argument and all the others going "Interesting, but not really proof".

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Well, technically all of Manhattan is in one single private domain...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eruv

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

drat I had never heard of these guys, they own.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Yeah Judaism is pretty much thousands of years of rabbis "Well actually"-ing each other and God. There's even a joke about it, about God coming down from heaven to back a particular rabbi in a big argument and all the others going "Interesting, but not really proof".

IIRC, the joke is, one rabbi is trying to convince three other rabbi of something, and he gets God to send several signs that he’s correct, culminating in Him bellowing from Heaven that he’s correct. But the other rabbis then say, “So? Now it’s just three to two.”

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Jay Rust posted:

IIRC, the joke is, one rabbi is trying to convince three other rabbi of something, and he gets God to send several signs that he’s correct, culminating in Him bellowing from Heaven that he’s correct. But the other rabbis then say, “So? Now it’s just three to two.”

Lol yeah, I think that's it.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

No one would have expected a Kennedy to be ugly as hell.

Their plot was foiled by Joe Kennedy III

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Ague Proof posted:

No one would have expected a Kennedy to be ugly as hell.

Their plot was foiled by Joe Kennedy III
Oh my god Barom trump is kennedy JR

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
https://twitter.com/ad_inifinitum/status/1220194928577470464?s=21

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

This is what boomers actually believe

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
I personally wouldn’t think meat of any kind, let alone child meat, would go well in toaster strudel.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Child meat is the sole exception, that's why it's so expensive.

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

The whole 8-minute video was quite entertaining:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YByWtU9BugY

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

someone i know from high school was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and probably like 5 other things. She sometimes posts live on facebook a dozen times a day. the dead eye, thousand mile stare, oh yeah was I talking about something look is exactly the same as the angry toaster strudel woman.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

So do they have an explanation for Trump’s famous love of McDonalds and stuff like this:

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Blue Moonlight posted:

I personally wouldn’t think meat of any kind, let alone child meat, would go well in toaster strudel.

those toaster scramble things that are like bacon, egg and cheese toaster strudels are loving amazing

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

You’d think the bacon would be the part made out of child flesh but it’s actually the cheese.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

those toaster scramble things that are like bacon, egg and cheese toaster strudels are loving amazing

I had no idea they had savory toaster strudel. Who would have thought I’d learn something thanks to QAnon.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Why does she have a New Order album cover on the mantle?

Also lol she votes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

twistedmentat posted:

Why does she have a New Order album cover on the mantle?

Also lol she votes.

At some point there was a thing that brought her joy and it might be New Order. Now she is a joyless husk