Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Tell me how well War Heroes have been doing in Presidential Elections lately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
gonna be posting the nyt endorsement every ten days in here.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

twistedmentat posted:

Our current president is a war hero

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

the libs have a war criminal and it's making the progressives nervous

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
I would vote for a leftist war criminal

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

GalacticAcid posted:

I would vote for a leftist war criminal

I heard Bernie fought with the PKK for a while.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
tonight i am thinking of King Roy, the Rat

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

twistedmentat posted:

Ask me again when Mayor Pete the Gay Troop gets shithoused by Trump

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

that time Warren's campaign did the dirtbag Karl Rove/Frank Luntz GOP "attack them on your own weaknesses" move

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Lol love the implied miliary coup in the wings for this dork

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Romney saying the 47% of Americans who were unemployed were doing fine

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Most qualified candidate of all time

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ScrubLeague posted:

it all feels like an andy kaufman bit

It's real life

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
A hot dog with no bun

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Pizzagate being real but not happening explicitly at comet ping pong so whoops haha the whole things fake!

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
The Hillary camp mocking Jeb! for wasting a fraction of that amount of money.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

The New York Times endorsed both Elizabeth Warren and Amy Klobuchar for the 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

an actual dog posted:

The New York Times endorsed both Elizabeth Warren and Amy Klobuchar for the 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

an actual dog posted:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Just thinking about the day Sam nunberg did 6 tv interviews in a row while visibly intoxicated

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
tim kaine

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Pizzagate being real but not happening explicitly at comet ping pong so whoops haha the whole things fake!

I can't be certain there was any adrenochrome harvesting on Epsteins island, but i'm willing to believe it.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

exmarx posted:

tim kaine

No blackface (that we know of)

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Aaron Sorkin

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

to add to this, real actual rich pedophiles boosting and promoting pizzagate (and now Q) specifically to make the idea of an international pedophile network seem absurd

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

https://twitter.com/mannyfidel/status/1172121740274786304?s=19

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Azathoth posted:

to add to this, real actual rich pedophiles boosting and promoting pizzagate (and now Q) specifically to make the idea of an international pedophile network seem absurd

If they hadn't puahed that story, that guy who heard about it and grabbed his gun to go save the kids would have ended up at the right address and been a hero.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Azathoth posted:

wasnt it mainly michael flynn's son, don jr and mike cernovich pushing it at first?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
michael flynn jr was publicly supporting eating your own cum in order to be the most alpha male possible

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

jesus loving christ

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

michael flynn jr was publicly supporting eating your own cum in order to be the most alpha male possible

Everyone who thinks you can eat hormones and change your own in general

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

GalacticAcid posted:

jesus loving christ

i thought it was going to be about 9/11. the reveal of what it was actually about destroyed me

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

i just remembered this

but it also made me think of the other guy with the stupid face, the bald one who was some trump sycophant and he was going on like a ton of news channels all at the same night maybe. i forget his name so it's impossible to find. like he was realzing he was mayb going to jail. he probably didn't but idk

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Pardot posted:

i just remembered this

but it also made me think of the other guy with the stupid face, the bald one who was some trump sycophant and he was going on like a ton of news channels all at the same night maybe. i forget his name so it's impossible to find. like he was realzing he was mayb going to jail. he probably didn't but idk

you didn't even post the one where he goes on to gulp, double take, and then flash the most fake smile anyone has ever smiled

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Spergin Morlock posted:

wasnt it mainly michael flynn's son, don jr and mike cernovich pushing it at first?

don jr was late to the game, but therno was a pretty early promoter and so was flynn jr, but none of them were pushing it before it got some traction already (grifters don't want to get too far out ahead, better to troll in the wake).

i genuinely believe that there were bot network operations to promote and spread the most batshit stuff, and that it started almost as soon as it got right wing traction. can't prove it, of course

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Azathoth posted:

don jr was late to the game, but therno was a pretty early promoter and so was flynn jr, but none of them were pushing it before it got some traction already (grifters don't want to get too far out ahead, better to troll in the wake).

i genuinely believe that there were bot network operations to promote and spread the most batshit stuff, and that it started almost as soon as it got right wing traction. can't prove it, of course

i've been under the assumption that pizzagate and Q are likely to be disinfo ops. take a bit of actually real explosive poo poo (epstein network, british royal connections, lots of other world/business leaders as well) and wrap it up in numerology and other forms of delusion bait and nonsense. would the former director of the DIA know how to conduct such an op or know people who do? i suspect he does