Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh
https://twitter.com/bad_takes/status/1219391637731840001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

:hmbol:
I need a list of things that are now officially About Donald Trump, according to statements from the US government.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Low unemployment isn’t worth much if the jobs barely pay

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Oh you liberals will find a way to complain about EVERYTHING :rolleye:

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN
“best Poverty”

tgacon
Mar 22, 2009

What the gently caress does ‘best Youth numbers’ even mean?

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---

tgacon posted:

We got the oldest children America has ever seen, some of them are like 35!!

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

Helicoptering is a dick move.

Look, I know a different thing from the same discussion already became the thread title, but mods, I ask you only one thing.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/AllianceLGB/status/1219417473818202115

"This gay club is being homophobic!"

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

Sounds like it was really an anti-T shirt.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Reminder for those reading: the LGB alliance is not a pro-LGBT group, it's an anti-trans group first, foremost, and only.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

HairyManling posted:

Is Neighborhood cheating?

It is a complete mystery why he’s the “Neighborhood single guy”.

Edit:
I messed that up somehow.

https://imgur.com/a/atYZetH
You need the image URL, not the album. Right-click->View Image or whatever your browser's equivalent is to get to it.

Now that's some pure-strain Boomer Humor you found there.

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

Knormal posted:

You need the image URL, not the album. Right-click->View Image or whatever your browser's equivalent is to get to it.

Now that's some pure-strain Boomer Humor you found there.

If your joke requires multiple ellipses and a dump to a christmas carol, you're the neighborhood single guy.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

wizzardstaff posted:

Sounds like it was really an anti-T shirt.

:golfclap:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Queen Combat posted:

Reminder for those reading: the LGB alliance is not a pro-LGBT group, it's an anti-trans group first, foremost, and only.

They're not even an LGB group. They're strongly against PrEP too.

tgacon posted:

Don't try to understand the logic behind the dude claiming MLK day is to celebrate him.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Inceltown posted:

They're not even an LGB group. They're strongly against PrEP too.

:wtc: why?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

The most logical reason is that they're a fundie group pretending to be pro-gay to push their fundie agenda.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Because people need to pay for their sins.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

LGB Alliance also haven't expressly come out against PrEP afaik but are affiliated with Women Make Glasgow as can be seen here

https://twitter.com/HughEaston/status/1219331071806001154

and Women Make Glasgow's stance on PrEP here

https://twitter.com/GlasgowMake/status/1204480933807697923

Yes, I occasionally collect receipts for fun. Why do you ask?

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

Have a cute but strange boomer post from fb...

https://imgur.com/a/hiHJQ4j

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

tgacon posted:

It means it was one of the top 4 words on his "what are some names for things black people care about" brainstorming sheet.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

sugar mouse posted:

Have a cute but strange boomer post from fb...

Saving people a click since '19

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

tgacon posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd1CijCUj8w

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

Inceltown posted:

Saving people a click since '19

Aww thank you.

Guilty
May 3, 2003
Ask me about how people having a bad reaction to MSG makes them racist, because I've never heard of gluten sensitivity

Inceltown posted:

The most logical reason is that they're a fundie group pretending to be pro-gay to push their fundie agenda.

The craziest thing is that they're mostly made up of ex-Stonewall charity group people.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
What is PrEP?

Also is there a good list of LGBT+ terms out there somewhere, I feel super lost every time something pops up. With good and bad terms, like I'd heard Truescum for a week before Contrapoints cancel video and had no idea what it meant. It'd also be nice to know which terms to avoid.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Anora posted:

What is PrEP?

Also is there a good list of LGBT+ terms out there somewhere, I feel super lost every time something pops up. With good and bad terms, like I'd heard Truescum for a week before Contrapoints cancel video and had no idea what it meant. It'd also be nice to know which terms to avoid.

PrEP is Pre Exposure Prophylaxis. Aka drugs to take that greatly reduce your chance of getting HIV / AIDS.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Why the hell would anyone want to restrict access to that??

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

the gently caress

That’s comically evil.

That’s like opposing antimalarial drugs for people “too lazy, irresponsible & self entitled to buy & use” mosquito nets.

It’s open advocacy for genocide.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Because The Gays might benefit

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

"ah well you see they were dumb/immoral/unlucky enough to get infected with HIV so now they must suffer for it because it makes me feel good about myself :smug: can you imagine if actions didn't have consequences, then EVERYONE might catch the AIDS from these subhumans. also how dare they have more/better sex than me"

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I guess the "logic" they're trying to use is "PrEP is expensive, condoms are cheap; it's unfair to make taxpayers pay for your free-sex drugs"

quote:

Truvada costs $2,000 a month. Experts say that out-of-pocket expense is preventing a lot of people from taking the PrEP treatment to prevent HIV infection.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired

Pretty much spelled out in the tweet isn't it? They think it'll make people have more unsafe sex.

It's so transparently the same conservative playbook that opposes sex education, birth control, and basically any other progressive measure.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Conservatives have a weird hate boner for preventative care as a concept. It'd be funny if not for the pile of human misery and literal corpses at it's feet.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
LGB Alliance is really bad, like, really loving insidious how they're (very shittily) masking themselves as an ally to queer groups. I loving hate them and their indignant whining whenever people call out the group and their members' on their disingenuous behavior. Hopefully everyone sees through their sheer veil.

Neat! I'm angrier about them than I thought I was!

Plant MONSTER. has a new favorite as of 15:22 on Jan 21, 2020

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
https://twitter.com/bridgetgould605/status/1219401317858336769?s=19

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Plant MONSTER. posted:

LGB Alliance is really bad, like, really loving insidious how they're (very shittily) masking themselves as an ally to queer groups. I loving hate them and their indignant whining whenever people call out the group and their members' on their disingenuous behavior. Hopefully everyone sees through sheer veil.

Neat! I'm angrier about them than I thought I was!

Yeah, I was about to say this. This is horrifying.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

RoboRodent posted:

Yeah, I was about to say this. This is horrifying.

I believe we can counteract them with a club of our own. A big spiky club full of nails and barbed wire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Betting their playbook is to make out like they're being called out as SPLITTERS!!! by purity-testing leftists