Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

The exact moment I encountered a LGB Alliance tweet for the first time I knew they were a right wing agenda pushing astroturf organization. They don't exactly do a great job of hiding it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!
I think that by the time you are socially conscious enough to be generally aware of the concept of astroturfing, you've already passed out of their target audience.

They want the support of rubes who will look no further than the name on a T-shirt and a rainbow logo, and anyone more self-aware is a danger to them.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
nd really, you just need to look at the current climate surrounding trans women (trans men, you get the option of not existing instead of perpetual scorn and violence) in the UK to see that the omission of the T is such an obvious loving play. Like, you see the name and no more than 0.01 seconds later, the connection is already made: "this is a lovely trans phobic front group. joy."

wizzardstaff posted:

They want the support of rubes who will look no further than the name on a T-shirt and a rainbow logo, and anyone more self-aware is a danger to them.

:hmmyes:

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

Much like with the badly spelled email scams, they look for the people who aren't sensible or observant enough to know the difference.

This is why paying attention to things is a good idea. You'll be amazed at what you can discover if you do!

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

And, of course, it eventually takes us here...

https://twitter.com/LGBSAlliance/status/1219442831997227008?s=19

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

tgacon posted:

What the gently caress does ‘best Youth numbers’ even mean?

Anti-SJWism and various Nerd Mediagates have given Actual Nazis a new way to reach the youth!

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

This person does not know how to tweet.

totalnewbie
Nov 13, 2005

I was born and raised in China, lived in Japan, and now hold a US passport.

I am wrong in every way, all the damn time.

Ask me about my tattoos.
So this happened: https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...n-peter-lucido/

(earlier news report said "lawsuit" not complaint)

tl;dr

quote:

McMorrow, D-Royal Oak, told Crain’s Detroit she she filed the complaint over an incident that happened more than 14 months ago right after McMorrow was elected to office in November 2018.

“He shook my hand and with his other hand held my low back with his fingers on my hips, effectively upper rear, and we had a back-and-forth conversation,” McMorrow told Crain’s.

Then this exchange:

quote:

“He shook my hand and with his other hand held my low back with his fingers on my hips, effectively upper rear, and we had a back-and-forth conversation,” McMorrow told Crain’s.

So, she just stood there while he grabbed her rear end and had a conversation? The guy may be a sleazeball, but you wait 14 months after an event that you didn't challenge him on touching you at the time?

Yeah, that seems worthy of a lawsuit...

quote:

Me: this is why women don't speak out

quote:

Why didn't she say "get your hand off my rear end"???

She's why women don't speak out. "I was afraid, I didn't want to be a strong woman, I don't want to rock the boat, I can just file a lawsuit a year later....".

It's funny you hear about how strong women are, then they show how weak they are.

Maybe we need to isolate men and women at the State House, because women can't stand up for themselves and tell a guy to stop touching them.

I mean a simple "please stop touching me" probably would have sufficed. But she didn't want to make a bad impression. Well sorry honey, how is a man supposed to know he's over-stepped his bounds if you just sit there and say nothing??

The "honey" is just too much.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Absurd Alhazred posted:

What's... this soupdick sluts thing?

ligma balls

*Tony Bennettishly* It ain't LGB if it ain't got that T

Slowpoke Rodriguez
Jun 20, 2009
LGB Alliance is astroterfing.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Idiot is being quoted.

https://twitter.com/MelonieMac/status/1219497768332537858?s=20

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired

This isn't real...right?

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

Clerical Terrors posted:

This isn't real...right?

https://twitter.com/bewaretheneedle?lang=en

C'mon, you know it is.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Love the last guy ‘oh maybe I was too greedy... one nakedgirl please.’

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1219613750745059335

When even other centrists are saying you messed up, Clinton... you messed up, Clinton

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i morbidly tried to imagine what "unvaccination" would entail, and the best i can come up with is that procedure where they kill your entire immune system with radiation and chemotherapy in preparation for a bone marrow transplant. and i'm still not sure that would actually eliminate all the memory cells

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I'm picturing Jeeves's deneuralyzer from MIB II

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

It's a saline drip that lasts until your check clears.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Sagebrush posted:

i morbidly tried to imagine what "unvaccination" would entail, and the best i can come up with is that procedure where they kill your entire immune system with radiation and chemotherapy in preparation for a bone marrow transplant. and i'm still not sure that would actually eliminate all the memory cells

You take the vaccine out to unvaccinate hth

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.

theironjef posted:

It's a saline drip that lasts until your check clears.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Sagebrush posted:

You do have to fully re-vaccinate again after that, but I don't know if that means you are 100% as susceptible as an unvaccinated person if you don't.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Sagebrush posted:

It’s a “sauna” that’s actually just a shed set up like the one the Nuclear Boy Scout made in his backyard.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

“Other 33%” You know, Sanders. Look at these liars:

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Sagebrush posted:

My money's on chelation therapy. Pull out all those nasty metals that evil doctors put in their vaccines (and hope it doesn't pull all the calcium out your blood and explode your kidneys)

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Unlike Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders went to Wisconsin to campaign for Hillary Clinton.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Sagebrush posted:

Pump the baby full of good, natural live viruses to flush out the unnatural vaccine chemicals and toxins. Measles, ebola, whatever you have lying around. A few pints should do.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Samovar posted:

https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1219613750745059335

When even other centrists are saying you messed up, Clinton... you messed up, Clinton

Hillary is kinda like the confederate flag of the dems. It's a giant sign of their loss, but they love waving it around to show off unpopular opinions.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Anora posted:

Hillary is kinda like the confederate flag of the dems. It's a giant sign of their loss, but they love waving it around to show off unpopular opinions.

:sbahj:

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

if you don't take your cut, how do we know we can trust you?

Grraarrgghh
Feb 12, 2012

"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXyQ-OD3hM0

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy
gently caress every single one of these pricks who thinks their children dying to preventable diseases is better than having to raise an autistic child. I sincerely hope every single one of them is kicked to death by wild dogs.

Anora posted:

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

:piss:

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

lol Trump looks like a toddler throwing a fit

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I want my big beefy dobule

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

From, Quora, I think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

I mean... I agree, but probably not in the way they want me to.