Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

literally that one hitler comic. the "i just want to conquer europe and kill all the undesirables, i guess you got some growing up to do" one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

:eyepop:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

p sure it was in cspam I saw a graph that shows how 60% of all mammal biomass is now domesticated animals, 35% is humans, and like 4% is wild animals. No poo poo cow farts are gonna be on par with industrial processes

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Angular Cyrus posted:

Civil Whites Movement

Kelly truly is a light in the darkness of this thread.

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

quote:

Poor caricature, aggressively dumb and politically dangerous. But the farting mercow is wonderful.

Cut out the left panel and it's in the top 5%.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 26 minutes!

someone in the succ zone actually explained what was going on with this endless northam stealing are guns storyline so here have some context

Skyl3lazer posted:

there's actually 2 bills the chuds are worked up about at the moment. The first is a pretty mild gun control bill from the Northam crew, the second is a totally unrelated bill introduced by THE LAD Lee Carter, which allows public unions to strike. Last year when it was introduced, the chuds freaked out because 'the police shouldnt be allowed to strike, who would protect us???' so this year, Lee introduced it with a cutout saying cops couldn't strike. NOTE: Cops cant currently strike, so this is no different from current law. The chuds saw this cutout though, and combined with the gun control bill, think 'OH SO YOU FORCE THE COPS TO TAKE OUR GUNS AWAY?'

This incredible stupid line of reasoning leads us to today.

meanwhile in todays classic day by day a more timeless political criticism we can appreciate more easily uh i know the first one looks like pelosi and would more logically be pelosi but its actually lois lerner because thats what was going on back then

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 18 days!)

The cops should never be allowed to strike, and they shouldn't even be allowed to have a union.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The cops should never be allowed to strike, and they shouldn't even be allowed to have a union.

*black man tapping forehead meme* don’t need a police union if you abolish the police

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

The norwegian word for manatee is sea cow.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Alhazred posted:

The norwegian word for manatee is sea cow.

it's also an alternative english name for all sirenians, which include manatees and dugongs. also there was Stellar's sea cow, an extinct species with an :effort: name.

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Dont forget the artist statement.

Garrison posted:

Checkmate!

Trump is good at 3-D chess, but the year 2020 has brought another complication—impeachment—so I decided to draw a cartoon showing our president playing 2020-D chess.

Led by Nancy Pelosi, the House Democrats have impeached our president and they did it without proper procedure, evidence or fairness.

The Democrats wanted Trump removed even before he was inaugurated. Their expensive Russia collusion hoax dragged on for several years before it finally collapsed. They then immediately moved on to another lie. If they can focus a perpetual laser beam of negativity onto Trump, it will hurt his chances of reelection. Or so they think.

Pelosi was on a recent episode of Bill Maher’s show and she used the word “Constitution” with every other breath. It was meant to distract us from what the House Democrats actually did. They trampled on our Constitution.

Our country has many important issues that deserve our attention. Instead we’ll be focused on an impeachment trial in the Senate, thanks to the Democrats’ all-consuming Trump Derangement Syndrome. If the case can’t be thrown out right away, then the trial needs to end quickly.

You lose, Pelosi. Checkmate!

—Ben Garrison
BONUS GAME
Can you find:

Boris Johnson
“Rocket man” Kim Jong Un
Putin
“Crazy” Bernie Sanders
“Sleepy” Joe Biden
“Crooked” Hillary
Bill Clinton “is a rapist”
AG Barr
“Bull” Durham
VP Pence
Ted Cruz
General Flynn
“Q”
Fake News
“Shifty” Piece of Schiff
“Prayerful” Pelosi
Nadler “the Hut”
“Crying” Chuck Schumer
Justin “Black Face” Trudeau
“Treasonous” Brennan
“Corny” Comey
Lisa “Oh, I love you Peter” Page
Peter “Oh, I love You Lisa” Strzok
Barrack “Not a Whiff of Scandal” Obama
China “oh bother”
Greta “How Dare You” Thunberg
“Slimy” Soros

Pretty much boiler plate Garrison. I do like the whole "x-dimension chess" in effect means that Trumps actions are beyond criticism or even internal logic. Its the same handwave as "God works in mysterious ways". No matter what he says or does, there is no basis for evaluating any of Trumps actions. We can only hold faith they are another gear in his great plan that is at once deliberate and utterly inscrutable.

Also, :lol: at Garrison including himself as a pawn for Trump.

I dont know has issued a correction as of 19:08 on Jan 21, 2020

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

Trump's Thought Cabinet looks pretty interesting

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Ping? as in crack ping? :aaaaa::tinfoil:

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

I dont know posted:

Also, :lol: at Garrison including himself as a pawn for Trump.
Also, China is on the Republican side somehow? Not to mention Pence being beside a Bishop, I'd expect him in front of a Knight.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

hell yeah

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:trumppop: when u notice Garrison self-inserted as a pawn

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

the king is back baby, in pawn form

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

So how long has Ted Rall been writing op-eds for the WSJ?

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

:trumppop: when u notice Garrison self-inserted as a pawn

And also that China is on the Trumps side???

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

Well, you found it. The art worse than day by day.

Edit: but I guess at least it was drawn and not traced

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

:chast2b:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I like the Bernie as the grandpa from up characature

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

What is going on here. Is Catalino saying that aliens are invading Earth disguised as Tic-Tacs?

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Ping? as in crack ping? :aaaaa::tinfoil:

Could some kind soul explain crack ping to me? I missed it when it first emerged.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Starshark posted:

Could some kind soul explain crack ping to me? I missed it when it first emerged.

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
Thank you.

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Caithness posted:

What is going on here. Is Catalino saying that aliens are invading Earth disguised as Tic-Tacs?

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/12/tic-tac-ufo-video-q-and-a-with-navy-pilot-chad-underwood.html

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Starshark posted:

Thank you.

see also:

A Spherical Sponge posted:

"crack ping" is just the sound metal makes when it breaks under stress. the "crack" is the initial fracture, and the "ping" is the sound of the metal resonating as the energy from the fracture disperses throughout the structure and it settles into its new configuration.

in this analogy, the "crack" is your mind fracturing under the weight of the revelations from the Epstein Pedo ring case and the recent Clinton/Trump/Queen Elizabeth lead assassination and cover up, and the "ping" is the onset of Epstein brain

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

Mr. Lobe posted:

see also:

Golly, I quite like that!

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

He's playing chess against himself.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

that Jinping Winnie the Pooh is one conical rice hat away from being a complete Yellow Peril caricature

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Gollum took the ring from Frodo when he failed to cast it into Mount Doom and was the resaon why it was destroyed and the defeat of Mordor.

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun
hmm, pretty sure Gollum is just a funny little man who likes rings a lot

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
adam gollum schiff is the laziest idea i've ever seen

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Mr. Lobe posted:

that Jinping Winnie the Pooh is one conical rice hat away from being a complete Yellow Peril caricature

haha holy poo poo

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Mr. Lobe posted:

YA GOTTA GIVE ME THE EYES!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Flavius Aetass posted:

adam gollum schiff is the laziest idea i've ever seen

The laziest you've seen so far

Ogantai has issued a correction as of 19:20 on Jan 22, 2020