Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
He can just breastfeed the baby then. God.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Cleretic posted:

I mean... I agree, but probably not in the way they want me to.

Quora is such a goldmine for stuff like this, not to mention all the answers from thirsty Indian dudes that keep ending up as some incest fantasy about their sexy auntie.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Plant MONSTER. posted:

He can just breastfeed the baby then. God.

Are you suggesting incest, you freak?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

a good cartoon

Panfilo posted:

Quora is such a goldmine for stuff like this, not to mention all the answers from thirsty Indian dudes that keep ending up as some incest fantasy about their sexy auntie.

:eng101: in Indian culture, "auntie" can refer to nearly any woman older than yourself who is not your mother, grandmother, or sister, including all extended relatives, family friends, and domestic workers (uncle has the same role for men). it's not necessarily incestuous and is more likely akin to a nanny fetish

Sagebrush has a new favorite as of 00:18 on Jan 22, 2020

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Ugly In The Morning posted:

From, Quora, I think?

Doesn't sound like it's being forced if the baby is really attacking the boob, man.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Baby isn't merely attacking the breast, she is maximising her DPS on it.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Ugly In The Morning posted:

From, Quora, I think?

Even in Iran, a country where they have special cops whose entire job is to arrest women for dressing immodestly, it's perfectly normal and acceptable to whip out a titty and breast-feed in public. This is because even repressive theocracies understand that babies need to eat.

If you're to the right of the Iranian government on any issue, you better think about why that is.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Does he think female calves get turned gay?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Too late, your baby is already gay and will be sent to jail.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

so does he really want to think about somebody's dick forced in his baby girls face? How is that better?

Clearly bottle feeding will make you asexual tho.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Skwirl posted:

Does he think female calves get turned gay?

Of course not, that's crazy. Calves can't be gay.

Now thighs? Thighs are gay as gently caress!

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Data Graham posted:

I guess the "logic" they're trying to use is "PrEP is expensive, condoms are cheap; it's unfair to make taxpayers pay for your free-sex drugs"

Doesn't it cost like a tenth of that in the UK?

Unrelated

https://twitter.com/SarahBurris/status/1219766683700776961?s=19

Turns out that it is illegal to tweet out you're going to fire any of your employees that try and organize a union.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

T-man posted:

so does he really want to think about somebody's dick forced in his baby girls face? How is that better?

Clearly bottle feeding will make you asexual tho.

Bottle feed but use a penis straw. Problem solved!

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.

From thread favorite, Jacob Wohl.

Bonus from a while ago:

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Lol, those are bumper plates. They are all uniform in size and I bet that bar is loaded with 5 lb plates.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I got hit by a car with my weak antifa soy ex-boy body and went home same day. None of that pansy rear end car protecting me nonsense either. Sounds like being a fat goonette works even better than whatever bodytype Mr. No Stocks thinks he has. 😎

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Imagine seeing a subway covered in graffiti and thinking "This is bad, this shouldn't exist"

https://twitter.com/NYCPBA/status/1219455919441969152?s=19

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Proteus Jones posted:

Lol, those are bumper plates. They are all uniform in size and I bet that bar is loaded with 5 lb plates.

Haha wow. I saw the 4 plates and thought that it was about 405, which is pretty good. It's likely about 225, which is not much worth bragging about.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
Daaaaamn, that's a lotta paint to do all that.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

MizPiz posted:

Imagine seeing a subway covered in graffiti and thinking "This is bad, this shouldn't exist"

https://twitter.com/artdecider/status/1219680548966354945?s=21

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

MizPiz posted:

i mean it would have been nice if they'd masked the windows at least

but it's definitely better to look at than just a boring train. let it stay

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008

poly and open-minded posted:

Haha wow. I saw the 4 plates and thought that it was about 405, which is pretty good. It's likely about 225, which is not much worth bragging about.

more than I can do, for sure. but he's still a lil pissbaby pretending to be a manly man by smoking cigars, the loving worst thing ever.

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

Skwirl posted:

Doesn't it cost like a tenth of that in the UK?

Unrelated

https://twitter.com/SarahBurris/status/1219766683700776961?s=19

Turns out that it is illegal to tweet out you're going to fire any of your employees that try and organize a union.

Also, when you promptly get thousands of replies pointing this out, you are more likely to avoid any lasting consequences if you quietly delete the tweet rather than melt down over several days.

Guilty
May 3, 2003
Ask me about how people having a bad reaction to MSG makes them racist, because I've never heard of gluten sensitivity

Kevin DuBrow posted:

Bonus from a while ago:

Why does he have a boner?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Guilty posted:

Why does he have a boner?

He's bunching his junk up on top of the bar to make it look big*

*it's not

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Zoom. Dickhance.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

coolly lying my slightly erect dick on the barbell i lift with my pudding-soft arms

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

MizPiz posted:

This is it... this is it.... this is it!

Anyone who hasn’t seen the documentary Style Wars absolutely needs to. Just one of those films that was made at the exact right time, capturing the heart of the hip hop and graffiti community in NYC. Phenomenal film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4jniA9QsNI

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

MizPiz posted:

drat, that's lovely graffiti, too. From the description I was expecting just single color scrawls and poo poo, but no, these are like full on murals. Pretty stuff.

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy

Kevin DuBrow posted:

Bonus from a while ago:

I'd forgotten about him taking his fence on holiday :v:

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

MizPiz posted:

looks a hell of a lot better than the loving fisher price looking aluminum foil alternative imo

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Kevin DuBrow posted:

Bonus from a while ago:

Is it me or did he piss himself?

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

T-man posted:

looks a hell of a lot better than the loving fisher price looking aluminum foil alternative imo

As a non-American, if I visited NYC and all the trains were covered in retro-styled multicolour graffiti I would think that was cool as hell.
It's not like there's even anything offensive on there. Fuckin loser rear end cops

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

cohsae posted:

As a non-American,

My condolences

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
Apologies if this is a bit too serious for this thread, but as it comes up on social media a lot...

Is there a term for minority folks who find themselves buddying up with political figures, movements, pundits, etc. that most likely want them dead? Some examples are Blaire White (trans woman), Jontron (Persian man), Milo (gay man), Laura Loomer (Jewish woman), and so on and so forth. I grasp the mindset of it (I believe Milo is even quoted as wanting to be the right wing's "favorite [f-slur]"), but is there a catch-all term for those types of folks who want to be seen as "one of the good ones" by borderline (or even outright) Nazis?

I'm normally pretty good at going out and trying to educate myself on things like this, but I wouldn't know where to even begin searching on this one.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

It gets them easy attention and grifters gonna grift.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Slugs for Salt.

Elviscat has a new favorite as of 04:41 on Jan 22, 2020

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

oldpainless posted:

My condolences

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Read After Burning posted:

Apologies if this is a bit too serious for this thread, but as it comes up on social media a lot...

Is there a term for minority folks who find themselves buddying up with political figures, movements, pundits, etc. that most likely want them dead? Some examples are Blaire White (trans woman), Jontron (Persian man), Milo (gay man), Laura Loomer (Jewish woman), and so on and so forth. I grasp the mindset of it (I believe Milo is even quoted as wanting to be the right wing's "favorite [f-slur]"), but is there a catch-all term for those types of folks who want to be seen as "one of the good ones" by borderline (or even outright) Nazis?

I'm normally pretty good at going out and trying to educate myself on things like this, but I wouldn't know where to even begin searching on this one.

Uncle Tom would probably fit still.