Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp

Sordas Volantyr posted:

Crell politely asked me to post in the thread, so here I am

You guys have really good ads and there's a Flight Rising-shaped hole in my heart for a browser game I pop in and check on for 20 minutes every day, so I figured I may as well give this game a try!

Flight Rising is way more fun and prettier, but this game lets you punt chuds. Enjoy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
Posting on SA for a decade and a half has given me unrealistic expectations regarding online communities and their moderation.

The official forums and Discord server are so, so bad.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

dragonshardz posted:

The trick to the OWF is to not make an account or if you do, never ever post. All of the mods have a pretty strong anti-goon bias, so if you aren't very carefully decorous with your posts, they'll find reasons to give you warnings.

Except for Wiggum, who deserves his own forum account here.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

I’ve gotten super close to getting banned because I empty quoted, called libertarians children, made a joke that libertarians can’t read, then several times gotten “strikes” for posting in threads where someone frivolously reported me. Which is explicitly the only time you can post in report threads.

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
I've had pretty good luck just posting dongs and screenshots of losing antigoon posters

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Except for Wiggum, who deserves his own forum account here.

Nah, Wiggum sucks.

Erev
Jun 9, 2013

dragonshardz posted:

Nah, Wiggum sucks.

Wiggum is least bad. I'm curious how he'd post outside PnE.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Be gay do war

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
https://i.imgur.com/UdFUz3a.gifv

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

It's.....beautiful

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil

:perfect:

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Welp making that my nation background

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
lmao. Someone is wondering what could possibly be the reason for getting banned. I can't figure it out either, can you?

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
I got banned? That can't be reich.

Literally Esoteric
Jun 13, 2012

One final, furious struggle...then a howl of victory
What do I do if my attacker is wearing me down to hide my money? Spend it all on baseball?

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Literally Esoteric posted:

What do I do if my attacker is wearing me down to hide my money? Spend it all on baseball?

If you are not blockaded then put it in the alliance bank. Don’t keep more then 100000 on you.

Literally Esoteric
Jun 13, 2012

Snowmankilla posted:

If you are not blockaded then put it in the alliance bank. Don’t keep more then 100000 on you.

I'm blockaded and I think too low for my attacker to get many goons attacking them.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

I'm blockaded and I think too low for my attacker to get many goons attacking them.

post in the Twin Discord and we'll try to crack it

withoutclass
Nov 6, 2007

Resist the siren call of rhinocerosness

College Slice
Buy land or baseball

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

Always baseball. We probably should grow some two city people up to help counters.

Literally Esoteric
Jun 13, 2012

A couple of cool goons broke the guy's poo poo pretty bad, and now I'm actually able to win land battles!
I'd be cool with staying at 2 cities for an indeterminate time period for the purposes of stomping on young fascists and protecting new gooners.

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

dragonshardz posted:

Nah, Wiggum sucks.

tqilamknbrd
Jun 6, 2009

your circumcision honestly disgusts me
all mods are trash, hth

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

tqilamknbrd posted:

all mods are trash, hth

:emptyquote: ing is my form of civil disobedience on the PnW forums

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

I'd be cool with staying at 2 cities for an indeterminate time period for the purposes of stomping on young fascists and protecting new gooners.

I really like it down in the babby leagues

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry
Doing a verification for Crell

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

OxySnake posted:

Welp making that my nation background

I suck at any bbcode poo poo. What do I need to put in to make it play? Url and IMG are not working?

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Snowmankilla posted:

I suck at any bbcode poo poo. What do I need to put in to make it play? Url and IMG are not working?

You'll need to convert it to a GIF that is some weird loving aspect ratio and under some arbitrary filesize, then upload it on "VIP Features" sub.page of the edit nation page.

The UI for this "game" is rear end.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

dragonshardz posted:

You'll need to convert it to a GIF that is some weird loving aspect ratio and under some arbitrary filesize, then upload it on "VIP Features" sub.page of the edit nation page.

The UI for this "game" is rear end.

Ha. That would take longer then I play the “game” every day.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Every day, dozens of privileged white boy mormon CS graduates who administer lovely browser games struggle to learn basic reading comprehension. For the prices of a few forum strikes a day you can help teach them to read their own writing.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/27892-forums-name-leader-name-mismatch/

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

I for one am tired of being confused by all the Goons named Jazz with Shark AVs.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
Just :lol: if you didn't realise who "Jazz" was this entire time.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Jazz and Marx have always been the same person. Why is this even a question?

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

Every day, dozens of privileged white boy mormon CS graduates who administer lovely browser games struggle to learn basic reading comprehension. For the prices of a few forum strikes a day you can help teach them to read their own writing.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/27892-forums-name-leader-name-mismatch/

I refuse to believe this was made by someone with a degree. In anything.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

ItBreathes posted:

I refuse to believe this was made by someone with a degree. In anything.

All you gotta do is get a C average and people will think you're an expert in anything.

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

We're all jazz here, every one of us.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
smh if you're not Jazz

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Je Suis Ne craignez pas le jazz

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

Now, everybody, walk like a Jekhar.

(God, these running animations are terrible.)
You're Jazz, he's Jazz, he's Jazz...

I'm Jazz!

Are there any other Jazzes I should know about!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
The real Jazz is the ones we made along the way.