Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Jack Daniels posted:

no but I am Very Excite about the entire continuation of Haikyuu here which is amazing anime who everyong iTT who enjoys anioem who should see

the 2-ep special where is it? is it on crunchyroll stereaming? honestly was very likely gonan wait till the new season is over and then jam thru the 2-ep thing + new season.

its on crunchyroll streaming... its extremely cool to watch, waiting for the season to be close to over but i already watched the 2 episode series

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack Daniels
Nov 14, 2002

ASenileAnimal posted:

lmaoing reading that thread in the fyad goldmine with the knife contest where they repeatedly fail to cut water bottles and everything else with their knives

Lucavi posted:

lol yeah

lmfoa its so freaking good haha. pls link for others here....

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

Jack Daniels
Nov 14, 2002

start from the lady who knocked over 20 water bottles instead of cutting any of them with the hhuge rear end knife lmfao

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Honky Dong Country posted:

That's a real good game but the new compaign is waaaaay different from the first one. I really like it tho.

Yeah the new campaign is really intricate.

Jack Daniels
Nov 14, 2002

pog boyfriend posted:

its on crunchyroll streaming... its extremely cool to watch, waiting for the season to be close to over but i already watched the 2 episode series

might do this and then re-watch later nice tequnqiue as well thnx mate :hmmyes:

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

I'm watching ace of diamond it's pretty good

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Jack Daniels posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3872112&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

large hands
Jan 24, 2006

Jack Daniels posted:

Dropping the ping pong ball in the little tube then running over 2 feet to cut at it when it rolls out :pray:

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Lucavi posted:

u monster

lmao

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

drinkin honey berry tea, watching dragon ball and really ancient youtube vids
I am reminded I should really do something with this gigantic knife dad gave me

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

lmfao omg EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS VIDEO RIGHT NWYAHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:siren::siren::siren::siren:

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Jack Daniels posted:

start from the lady who knocked over 20 water bottles instead of cutting any of them with the hhuge rear end knife lmfao

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3872112&pagenumber=4&perpage=40#post489094966

lmao

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Jack Daniels posted:

The Twisty Fucken Army

:jihad: :blastu: :jihad: :blastu:

:jihad: :blastu: :jihad: :blastu:

Necrofiliate
Apr 3, 2011

C:\>YOURPOST.EXE
ERROR: 0x0BAD
Abort, Retry, Fail?:ovr:

Oil of Paris posted:

Teh gbs mod said he was probably older than corsair

being older than corsair is literally impossible

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

zzaaahaghghhghg

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

scary ghost dog posted:

its about a prom queen type girl being found murdered in a quiet pacific northwestern town and the fbi agent that comes to investigate

Oh I get what you meant before then. It's a mystery but different from the time due to wonderful Lynch weirdness. Yeah def need to give it a shot then.

Jack Daniels
Nov 14, 2002

lmfao yes YES YES!!!!!

:siren: :redflag:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3872112&pagenumber=4&perpage=40#post489094966

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

I like that fyad is here posting with us but their hearts clearly aren't in it. its a bit sad. perhaps if they had a forum of their own

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

those are some SAD fukken slices in that vid

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

c'mon girl...slice em, slice em

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I think they're doing okay sib. Postin's fun and I hope they keep postin

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

they would always be welcome to post in gbs but be free not to just a peaceful thought I had

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

GulagDolls posted:

c'mon girl...slice em, slice em

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

I like that fyad is here posting with us but their hearts clearly aren't in it. its a bit sad. perhaps if they had a forum of their own

you gotta end another forum to make room because the Star Wars forum replaced FYAD
I elect D&D and CSPAM

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i have to watch the cutting wood block part at the end in 30 second bursts. i cant believe this

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

lmao

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

I think they're doing okay sib. Postin's fun and I hope they keep postin

don't get me wrong some good posting ITT

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Lucavi posted:

lmfao omg EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS VIDEO RIGHT NWYAHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:siren::siren::siren::siren:

lmao

youre
Dec 30, 2019

admins pls change my name to blade show 2017

large hands
Jan 24, 2006

yess

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

pale graying creatures of incredible gravity watch on as level 3 armsmaster enacts displeasure on the unruly geometry

Jack Daniels
Nov 14, 2002

GulagDolls posted:

i have to watch the cutting wood block part at the end in 30 second bursts. i cant believe this

lol its simply amazing

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
but imagine if maybe the knife contest people found out about that thread and read it and it made them upset,, imagine them trying to kill their selves with knives and failing also

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames

Jack Daniels posted:

Most Bottles Knocked THe gently caress Over.

Jack Daniels
Nov 14, 2002

excellent bird guy
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
jackdaniel ftw

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

aaaa lmao

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Oh I get what you meant before then. It's a mystery but different from the time due to wonderful Lynch weirdness. Yeah def need to give it a shot then.

no. mystery shows didnt exist yet. its the first mystery show, and also the best one. and the third season from a couple years ago upped the ante by being a straight up parody of the kinds of bs mystery shows that are everywhere now where ur expected to read blog posts on the internet and listen to the fail after show podcasts