Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

The idea of respecting Republicans because surely there must be one decent one is insane.

Also lol that McCain is dead.

Also remember that hw was a man baby who wouldn't eat vegetables

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Listen, fat

It makes me laugh irl every time

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Clinton had 8 out of her ~230 electoral college votes vote against her

3 for Republican Collin Powell

3 for NOT A DEMOCRAT Bernie Sanders (two were invalidated)

1 for Republican John Kasich (invalidated)

1 for Green Party Faith Spotted Eagle

Trump had a vote go to Kasich and another to Ron Paul (lol)

btw in the previous 100 years prior to the 2016 election, there had only been 8 faithless electors, for example someone in Minnesota spelled John Edwards as "John Ewards" and it didn't count.

2016 had 10

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Modest Mao posted:

btw in the previous 100 years prior to the 2016 election, there had only been 8 faithless electors, for example someone in Minnesota spelled John Edwards as "John Ewards" and it didn't count.

'Remembering' that John Edwards is a pathological liar and that Kerry knew about it and picked him anyway

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

'Remembering' that John Edwards is a pathological liar and that Kerry knew about it and picked him anyway

just 12 years too early for it to pay off

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

The proposed city in Saudi Arabia that would have a dinosaur zoo, flying cars, and a second moon. And robot MMA. And robot maids.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

cool dance moves posted:

The proposed city in Saudi Arabia that would have a dinosaur zoo, flying cars, and a second moon. And robot MMA. And robot maids.

Elon Musk having nothing to do with this same proposed city

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lol thats the joke Meghan

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Listen, fat

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Listen, fat

poo poo what was this, I remember hearing it and can’t put my finger on it

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

GalacticAcid posted:

poo poo what was this, I remember hearing it and can’t put my finger on it
Biden talking to some Iowan who expressed reservations that his son worked for a Ukranian oil company
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbEJpr4A9mQ

edit: I guess it was "look, fat" but same dif

pangstrom has issued a correction as of 15:45 on Jan 23, 2020

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Meghan McCain (who is not Jewish) calling Eli Valley (who is Jewish) antisemitic for doing a comic of her

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

MikeCrotch posted:

Meghan McCain

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

pangstrom posted:

Biden talking to some Iowan who expressed reservations that his son worked for a Ukranian oil company
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbEJpr4A9mQ

edit: I guess it was "look, fat" but same dif

Fuckin lmao

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Federal Helium Reserve

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
lol we've been in a global helium shortage for over a decade and it's going to gently caress up healthcare because MRI machines all need it

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

still lollin’ at the New York Times endorsing Warren AND Klobuchar

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol we've been in a global helium shortage for over a decade and it's going to gently caress up healthcare because MRI machines all need it

But I don’t want to live in a world without floaty balloons!!

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

the Nazi giantess

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Filthy Hans posted:

the Nazi giantess

Ilsa, she-wolf of the SS?

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Obama Girl, who was sadly killed in a drone strike in 2013

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Filthy Hans posted:

the Nazi giantess

i think u mean smythe's beautiful wife

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mind_Taker posted:

still lollin’ at the New York Times endorsing Warren AND Klobuchar

lol

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That time in 2015 that UFC President Dana White was on Joe Rogan's podcast and said "Ronda (Rousey), you don't wanna vote for Bernie. Trust me." back in 2016. Only for Dana to then go on and endorse Trump at the Republican Convention the next year."

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Michael Steele being trotted out after the 2008 election like some black Lemony Snicket to Obama’s Harry potter- “so you guys want a black guy huh? well check THIS out”

Michael Steele's unsurprising bondage fetish

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Mekchu posted:

That time in 2015 that UFC President Dana White was on Joe Rogan's podcast and said "Ronda (Rousey), you don't wanna vote for Bernie. Trust me." back in 2016. Only for Dana to then go on and endorse Trump at the Republican Convention the next year."

That belongs in the unsurprising politics poo poo

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Milo and POTUS posted:

That belongs in the unsurprising politics poo poo

I was just reminded of it recently so that's why I thought it belonged here. Just the whole notion that after Ronda got KO'd, her "boss" was telling her who to vote for in order to protect her millions via a podcast recorded on an airplane over the Pacific.

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
Individual-1, the President of the United States

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
"Universal Healthcare" being a major pillar of Obama's 08 campaign and then that language disappearing overnight after getting elected.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Echo Chamber posted:

"Universal Healthcare" being a major pillar of Obama's 08 campaign and then that language disappearing overnight after getting elected.

Hey now, there's only so much you can do with a democratic supermajority

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Filthy Hans posted:

the Nazi giantess

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Joe Bidens eye exploding last month while he was on stage.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

want a pic of that Nazi giantess next to that other tatt’ed nazi, tiny Tilla Tequila :

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Spergin Morlock posted:

Joe Bidens eye exploding last month while he was on stage.

The media not being allowed to acknowledge that Joe Biden is sundowning

Sorry, that's actually really scary, not funny

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
The Prime Minister of the UK used the phrase "bung a bob for a Big Ben brexit bong"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

The media not being allowed to acknowledge that Joe Biden is sundowning

Sorry, that's actually really scary, not funny

They'll wait until he's elected then it's open season. Meanwhile Donny's off limits

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
If he wins the primary (no god no) it's definitely going to come up a lot in the general, even if they are skittish about it Trump will uh broach the subject and then they will have to talk about it because that's capitalism. Seriously though Biden's brain is basically HAL 9000 at the end of 2001: A Space Odyssey. Daisy...Daisy...give me your an-swer...doooo

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

pangstrom posted:

If he wins the primary (no god no) it's definitely going to come up a lot in the general, even if they are skittish about it Trump will uh broach the subject and then they will have to talk about it because that's capitalism. Seriously though Biden's brain is basically HAL 9000 at the end of 2001: A Space Odyssey. Daisy...Daisy...give me your an-swer...doooo

I won't... let any... blacks go to school... with you...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Some guy I went to high school with was having a full on peepants meltdown on Facebook over the trump baby balloon because of this

I guess he ended up dying or something because they keep blowing that sucker up