Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which happens first?
This poll is closed.
Luffy becomes the Pirate King 9 8.26%
Asta becomes the Wizard King 5 4.59%
Deku becomes the Symbol Of Peace 10 9.17%
Shippuden stops airing 8 7.34%
We all die 77 70.64%
Total: 109 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop
Is it just me or do they always say that "Toonami's not going anywhere" whenever the block shortens?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

dungeon cousin posted:

Is it just me or do they always say that "Toonami's not going anywhere" whenever the block shortens?

It’s not shortening this time, though. :confused:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

It's because anytime the block shortens, people go OH NO TOONAMI GETTING CANNED

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed
You'd think the Uzumaki and Blade Runner co-pros on the horizon would quell that kind of talk, but things never change.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Dexo posted:

Smh just swap SAO and JoJo's and it's perfect.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

This has nothing whatsoever to do with Toonami, but I think I may have just stumbled upon the dumbest, silliest, most magically stupid/hilarious comic ever and I have no idea what thread to mention this in, or if I should even mention it at all.

I’m just...... making a note of that.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
I mean there's this forum for manga and BSS for western comics and GBS for general bullshit (that's the name after all) . Or share with the class here as long as it's not some dumb poo poo.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

TwoPair posted:

I mean there's this forum for manga and BSS for western comics and GBS for general bullshit (that's the name after all) . Or share with the class here as long as it's not some dumb poo poo.

Yeah I uhh... I dunno if that’s a good idea or not. It’s one of those things I probably shouldn’t talk too much about unless I know for a fact that other goons have seen it and had the same reaction I did.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Well then it looks like you answered your own conundrum. Congrats for finding something that brought you joy

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I guess mostly I just don’t want to feel like a weirdo for looking at it since it’s kinda sorta :nws: as all get-out.

But it is funny. It actually reminds me a good bit of Jojo.

I hate myself. :smith:

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop

Waffleman_ posted:

It's because anytime the block shortens, people go OH NO TOONAMI GETTING CANNED

I imagine it gets annoying having to say it so often especially with new shows already announced to air. Getting canned way back, and so sudden too, must have really devastated some people I guess. These days though Toonami would definitely give us an advance warning if it was ending again with how easy it is to post a Twitter or Facebook update.

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

I. M. Gei posted:

But it is funny. It actually reminds me a good bit of Jojo.

What's it called? If it reminds of JoJo then it can't be THAT bad

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Wer ist bereit zu tanzen?
PREVIOUSLY, ON TOONAMI

My Hero Academia - Fatgum and Shuckle get into a fight against the personifications of Mach Punch and Protect

Dr. Stone - After a wholly unwelcome invocation of "teleports behind u", we manage to fend of the attacking meatheads by gassing the fuckers to death. So we're now down 1 village, but we're gonna go on the offensive by inventing portable radios while Tsuakasa's making GBS threads himself raw at the thought that we've invented chemical warfare.

Fire Force - Star Platinum VS THE WORLD, except imagine that Speedwagon was in the background spitting out progressively more whack-rear end explanations for how this poo poo is somehow possible in accordance with Newtonian physics

Food Wars - Knockout eliminations for the Fall Selections starts with Alice VS Souma; Souma wins.

Demon Slayer - So apparently Steve Blum is in the Doom House because Michael Jackson exiled him here for being a little bitch. Meanwhile, it turns out that Zenitsu is a blubbering little bitch only while he's awake, because motherfucker literally juliennes demons in his sleep. I'm not kidding.

Black Clover Episode 101: Letter from Skullcrusher Mountain - On the eve of his trial, Sebastian pens a message to Ludmilla explaining his actions up to this point, witnessed by Jed in the adjoining cell

Jojo Pt. 5 - Formaggio continues to evade Aerosmith while we're told that he's part of Team Rocket's "liquidation" division. Apparently they're hoping to use Trish as a means to find/whack Giovanni, despite seeing first-hand that attempting to rock the boat in this outfit gets you dissected alive and screaming before being placed in cryogenic storage sent home in very small boxes.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Why wasn't Speedwagon's voice actor the narrator in JJBA, come to think of it? That would've been great.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Bunny Girl Senpai: Sakuta kicks an rear end in a top hat in the shin, breaks a heart, and starts dating Mai

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Also:

https://cytu.be/r/goonami

ahoy hoy

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747
AI the Somnium Files is almost half off the Steam Lunar New Year sale when you have the Zero Escape games, so I've been playing Uchikochi Presents: Mental Illness Police Procedural and that's good so far. how have you all been this week

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Thingum

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
When he burns his fat, it's the bad guys that get scorched.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Hotgum

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Kerning Chameleon posted:

AI the Somnium Files is almost half off the Steam Lunar New Year sale when you have the Zero Escape games, so I've been playing Uchikochi Presents: Mental Illness Police Procedural and that's good so far. how have you all been this week

I'm a bit behind since i missed most of last week, but i am fine. I got a new avatar!

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Wer ist bereit zu tanzen?

Thingum & Bob, new series coming to USA Network this summer

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Fatgum is just Kamina

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

It's always weird to me how they have to reintroduce everyone's quirks every episode

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

It's weird to me how Overhaul is just taking a casual walk to the exit instead of moving with some urgency.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Arist posted:

It's always weird to me how they have to reintroduce everyone's quirks every episode

It may seem redundant at times, but I actually really do appreciate MHA's sticking names on characters. It helps sometimes in a show with such a giant rear end cast.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I COME FROM THE WORLD OF MMA

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

One Punch Man.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Oh poo poo, he's grimdark Saitama

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

We're gonna settle this in the octagon!

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

i hope joe biden stops this barbarity

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

TwoPair posted:

It may seem redundant at times, but I actually really do appreciate MHA's sticking names on characters. It helps sometimes in a show with such a giant rear end cast.
hell, I *still* don't know the names of some of the class 1-A cast members off the top of my head

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
HAVE YOU HEARD OF MMA?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

MMA with Quirks does seem like it would be....very dangerous.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

He's a MAN!

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Vince McMahon: GET THAT BEAST ON THE PHONE SIGN HIM RIGHT AWAY

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

JT Jag posted:

hell, I *still* don't know the names of some of the class 1-A cast members off the top of my head

This isn't shameful, in fact, I know all of them and it's one of the most pointless things I know

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

JT Jag posted:

its okay nobody gives a poo poo about sugar man

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Why didn't they just do the crush move to start

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Bro Dad posted:

its okay nobody gives a poo poo about sugar man

Oh, you mean Rikido Sato? I remember his name!