Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Hank was going to call thatherton a mother fucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Milo and POTUS posted:

Hank was going to call thatherton a mother fucker

that's because thatherton is a motherfucker

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Yeah but he was in front of the boy

naem
May 29, 2011

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

He's been slinging that on eBay for a few years now. I've debated over buying it a few times. I love the joke, but it's just sand.

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

:golfclap:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

It'd be an okay gag gift but buying it for yourself seems lame.

I wonder how much they make off that.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Something that's been kind of bugging me is how for some reason Dale is the only one with a basement, even though they live in an area that has tornadoes.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

muscles like this! posted:

Something that's been kind of bugging me is how for some reason Dale is the only one with a basement, even though they live in an area that has tornadoes.
Populated Texas is well regarded poo poo basement zone, tornadoes or not. Whether Arlen is leaning closer to Dallas or Houston it doesn't matter because Dallas is on poo poo dirt and Houston is diverted swamp. You gotta be real basement dedicated to build and maintain a basement.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

muscles like this! posted:

dale "works" from home nearly every day, i'm sure they could just pile into his if need be

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

The idea of a place where basements in houses aren't really a thing is weird to me.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I live in south texas and I can confirm that our ground is basically made of playdoh. We had a stone tile floor and we basically slowly replaced the entire floor because parts of it would sink and then the tile would split.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

The idea of a place where basements in houses aren't really a thing is weird to me.

Central Texan here, and I've never seen a home with a basement.

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

The Bible posted:

Central Texan here, and I've never seen a home with a basement.

Both of these ring true as a Midwesterner who moved to texas 20 years ago lol.

I got the last 3 seasons of KOTH this Christmas... so I can now say I own the whole set. Haven’t popped them in to rewatch yet, but am interested to see what order the final episodes are in on the official dvds/Blu-ray’s

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

having a basement would be fuckin sick

Chunderbucket
Aug 31, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.

Build basements, END goon homelessness.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

hawowanlawow posted:

having a basement would be fuckin sick resplendent

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
nice weekend new york times?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

mr hardwick is still at it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTSBsmvF1-g

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
When Hank takes the testosterone Nancy gets horny looking at his rear end. Furthermore, the button PSA scene of the Buddha Sack episode is premised such that Hank has a normal, if unremarkable, pair of glutes. This always bothered me almost as much as the charcoal picture

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Nancy was a great character even if she'd gently caress every man on the whole damned street. Or maybe because, Idk

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I love a sexually liberated woman who fucks out of sincere self-respect. My favourite Golden Girl is Blanche and Roz is my favourite Frasier + the eternally frustrated Mrs. Roeper and Peggy Bundy

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

While condemning Nancy's actions w/r/t dale+JR, the show made her surprisingly sympathetic

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Milo and POTUS posted:

While condemning Nancy's actions w/r/t dale+JR, the show made her surprisingly sympathetic

Her flaws made her very human.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Did I ever post this?

Local burger joint had elementary kids draw up random pickle themed things. I think Hank would love it.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

But what about Hank Bill?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Nuts and Gum posted:

Did I ever post this?

Local burger joint had elementary kids draw up random pickle themed things. I think Hank would love it.

Bobby, I have turned myself into a dill pickle. I'm, heh, Hank Dill.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Paladinus posted:

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Paladinus posted:

Italics for proper Hank emphasis

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

I'm playin' the guitar with a piece of cheese, dad!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Keep thinking about Hank Dill.
https://soundcloud.com/stanley-swanson-150846885/hank-dill

Paladinus fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Jan 25, 2020

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I'm playin' the guitar with a piece of cheese, dad!

When it comes to taking shots at Carrot Top, KOTH was way ahead of it's time.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Rusty shackleford owns

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Another Bill posted:

When it comes to taking shots at Carrot Top, KOTH was way ahead of it's time.

chairman of the bored

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

chairman of the bored

"Yknow, he said 9.5 seconds, and I was looking at him, because I know there's more...'"

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Jan 26, 2020

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I tell you what

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

sweet thursday posted:

I tell you what

"I told you. I told him your honor."

Adbot