Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Cabrón-a-virus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

N-N-N-NINE BREAKER posted:

Oh wait, they said smoother planes

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Numberwang!!! posted:

I thought it was Barbara Walters :shrug:

orange sky
May 7, 2007

I've been going around lib woke Twitter and guys, it's good

https://twitter.com/byVanessaNorth/status/1220914968389918722?s=19

Goddamn it they are mad. I would like to see 5 cases of b*rners (lmfao) saying "it's comedy, get over it" as an excuse

In fact, it's all an excuse for Vanessa to post an entire thread about her comedy writing, the hardest thing she writes

And then there's this person with 265k tweets, who is, *she swears*, left wing, but the left wing can do so much mooore if *checks notes* Biden wins?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

i love the melts on twitter who write tweet-reply after reply so you can never see the reaction from people just lolling at them

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Remember all laughter is a form of derision. Please instead of laughing at “fails” practice empathy and grace and listen to people on twitters valid criticisms.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Dude, agreed

https://twitter.com/md_jubes/status/1220958633468604416?s=19

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hahahahaha

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

i dont know who this is so their opinion matters to me than gnarlacious who i now believe sucks

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

I don't know how to feel.

I genuinely thanked a police office tonight for his service.

he was an undercover providing security at the needle exchange, stayed at a distance, in his car

Guy just said he wanted to get home. I said "same"

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

hahaha jesus christ i really got you hooked back on this series eh

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
BTFO

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

AppleNippleBOB posted:

I don't know how to feel.

I genuinely thanked a police office tonight for his service.

he was an undercover providing security at the needle exchange, stayed at a distance, in his car

Guy just said he wanted to get home. I said "same"

I would be suspicious if him providing “security” and not just chomping at the chance to bust a drug deal and lockup minorities

acab, though j suppose it’s possible there’s 1 who has empathy and isn’t a pure psychopath elemental given flesh

well Chris Dorner was probably the 1

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
i work in Health Information Management (aka "medical records") for a non-profit substance abuse treatment org and one of the best things about my job is that we get to tell cops to gently caress off regularly

a few months ago I caught one fraudulently altering a release of information form that a client had previously signed and it owned a lot

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol posting your own tweets

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

GrimGypsy posted:

Cabrón-a-virus

https://twitter.com/ezracheungtoto/status/1220589061447942144?s=21

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

China is arrogant.

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

tacodaemon posted:

you should hear the music his brother Arrogant Mussorgsky came up with

he once got arrested for exhibitionism at the pictures

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Asproigerosis posted:

I learned today that the dover strip club used to have a one armed stripper.

NICHAEL. HOW.COULD.YOU.DO.THIS.TO.ME...

ps decriminalize sex work

send transmission

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

Xaris posted:

I would be suspicious if him providing “security” and not just chomping at the chance to bust a drug deal and lockup minorities

acab, though j suppose it’s possible there’s 1 who has empathy and isn’t a pure psychopath elemental given flesh

well Chris Dorner was probably the 1

you're not wrong

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

orange sky posted:

I've been going around lib woke Twitter and guys, it's good

https://twitter.com/byVanessaNorth/status/1220914968389918722?s=19

Goddamn it they are mad. I would like to see 5 cases of b*rners (lmfao) saying "it's comedy, get over it" as an excuse

In fact, it's all an excuse for Vanessa to post an entire thread about her comedy writing, the hardest thing she writes

And then there's this person with 265k tweets, who is, *she swears*, left wing, but the left wing can do so much mooore if *checks notes* Biden wins?

b*rners hahaha

Also yeah you write comedy alright just not how u tbink

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

cumshitter posted:

biden should have pushed back and called kushner a delicate little fancy boy who cant manage a building much less world affairs. dude got a security clearance when he had a billion dollars of business debt

like biden would still suck but i might have the barest amount of respect for him if he stood up for his own child. like its ridiculous that any trump family member is pointing to anyone else in the entire world and condemning them for corruption. it just shows how horrible the dems are at controlling the narrative

kushner looks like a weedy little dweeb but he's the guy who tells the saudis to hack bezos phone and journos into small pieces

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Kushner looks like a fuckin weirdo

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Kushner looks like a discarded muppet concept of slenderman

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Nichael posted:

we would never block you, you're one of our key supporters

I thought you weren’t taking money from big finance?

this is very troubling, Michael carpet

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde
still lolling about how trump tried to have the us ambassador to ukraine assassinated by his mob goons

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

power word- Jeb! posted:

still lolling about how trump tried to have the us ambassador to ukraine assassinated by his mob goons

not even his own mob goons

Rudy's incompetent mob goons

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

healthcare you fuckin idiot

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

hm sure wish I had health insurance

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Why? What has health insurance ever done for you?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

I don't want to be known as Turdfuzz anymore. I want to be known as Junkboyguymancool.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

snoo posted:

hm sure wish I had health insurance

have you tried sacrificing to Dread Hekate?

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Turdfuzz posted:

I don't want to be known as Turdfuzz anymore. I want to be known as Junkboyguymancool.

you've gotta earn that right

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Squizzle desperately wants to permaban me and several other posters but won't admit it. He told me in a secret telepathic PM (Privatized Message).

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/TheViewFromLL2/status/1220824291761184768?s=20

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Squizzle was the enemy all along.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Turdfuzz posted:

Squizzle desperately wants to permaban me and several other posters but won't admit it. He told me in a secret telepathic PM (Privatized Message).

surely he knows you were already permabanned

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

cumshitter posted:

scarane is promising jobs but here entire campaign is based on taking a job away from one man who supports his family. she really sounds like an "ends justify the means" candidate, and i cant support that.

Coons says that butt stuff should be illegal and also proposed a flat tax on password reset requests

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

*Trump Thread Ends*
*Credits*