Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

Lowtax posted:

That was before Twitter blew up and almost all my writers realized they go could to post there and get more followers yet earn less money than I was paying them.

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Lowtax posted:

That was before Twitter blew up and almost all my writers realized they go could to post there and get more followers yet earn less money than I was paying them.

that.... makes sense.

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

that.... makes sense.

it's almost like nerds are really bad at maneuvering thru life

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Lowtax posted:

The government taxes that at around 50%, so it actually ends up being half that. Trust me, I can't be paying anybody "too much" because I do not have "too much" to offer.

Sounds like you could use an accountant or attorney

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe
Easiest way to make money from this place again is just advertise it as a site that actually moderates.

Which is a loving lot more than the whole internet is doing right now.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
edit:
nm

smarxist fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Jan 25, 2020

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe
Your missing the robo neck.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Lowtax posted:

i've had multiple sites literally shut down before making good on their debts to me, so buddy. i feel ya.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Unfortunately Art posted:

Anyways, I gotta go attend the bake sale for my UFO cult full of liberal arts PhD students and amateur stand-up comics, I’ll try to make a thread when I have a few hours to devote to answering questions.

I like the idea of UFOs and maybe that concept can be incorporated into the new business model. That is my 2 cents, thank you for reading. Namaste.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Dick Bastardly posted:

I like the idea of UFOs and maybe that concept can be incorporated into the new business model. That is my 2 cents, thank you for reading. Namaste.

Sure, if it means U F Off, heh.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Paladinus posted:

Sure, if it means U F Off, heh.

This is the kind of creative outside-the-box thinking and communal comedic synergy that is going to bring this site into the dawn of the next social epoch

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Lowtax posted:

The consolidation of all websites into media empires is hurting everyone and hell, who knows if it will ever revert.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
i think the sarcastic ripping on each other is a fun callback but i'd rather be nice and chill to everyone, and tell funny jokes and make candles out of fat i skimmed off my wifes thanksgiving turkey.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
having a marketing strategist post on a website filled with communists is a bold strategy and I hope it pans out

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
IMO the sarcastic banter on these forums should be contained to calling each other "dunderheads"

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

VikingSkull posted:

having a marketing strategist post on a website filled with communists is a bold strategy and I hope it pans out

Pfft, we all know that marketing strategists are setting themselves up as the leaders of the revolution.

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Stex T posted:

IMO the sarcastic banter on these forums should be contained to calling each other "dunderheads"

lol look at this dunderhead

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Can we say dingus too I like dingus

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Tallgeese posted:

Pfft, we all know that marketing strategists are setting themselves up as the leaders of the revolution.

"I hate Dick Cheney yet also wish to become an internet millionaire"

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

Foul Ole Ron posted:

Easiest way to make money from this place again is just advertise it as a site that actually moderates.

Which is a loving lot more than the whole internet is doing right now.

How about as the only part of the internet without nazis in it (or owning it)?

Definitely has a rarity value.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

No, hit the bricks you dunderhead.

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

wut a dingus

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Solice Kirsk posted:

No, hit the bricks you dunderhead.

I’m not a dunderhead you’re a dunderhead

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

VikingSkull posted:

"I hate Dick Cheney yet also wish to become an internet millionaire"

Well I mean, Dick Cheney shot someone and that person apologized to him.

Dick Cheney is indisputably what they aspire to be, hence all the hate.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Tallgeese posted:

Well I mean, Dick Cheney shot someone and that person apologized to him.

Dick Cheney is indisputably what they aspire to be, hence all the hate.

I'm gonna be the Jeff Bezos of youtube

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

VikingSkull posted:

I'm gonna be the Jeff Bezos of youtube

Among the richest men in the world, but unable to keep a lick of hair?

Big dreams.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
I guess what I don't get is why have someone post on the forums to tell us that they are gonna do stuff that doesn't involve the forums

just loving do it lol

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Just post

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
"hey guys we have a plan to get rich, it doesn't involve you, and I don't care if you make fun of me"

I mean, that's cool you do you

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

you aren't my lowtax don't tell me what to do

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

VikingSkull posted:

"hey guys we have a plan to get rich"

first, we whine on the internet.

that.... that's the plan so far.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

thank you, rear end cobra

Syenite
Jun 21, 2011
Grimey Drawer
At least the forums have decent moderation.

Every time the Tax streams, the chat is downright chilling.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Syenite posted:

I hear Yobgoblin is a great stream moderator, actually.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Syenite posted:

Screen capped, printed, taped next to my posting station.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Paladinus posted:

I hear Yobgoblin is a great stream moderator, actually.

:ok:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

A marketing director for streaming yourself playing video games? Everyday we stray further from god’s light

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

VikingSkull posted:

"hey guys we have a plan to get rich,

no, they have a plan to get RICH rich

she knows ~Rich~ remember

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

*in wc2 orc voice* - uuuh ohh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R2GlBzd6NY

Adbot