Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

lmao oanned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Fallen Hamprince posted:

beginning to suspect the conspiracy theory about how george soros is part of a globe spanning cabal that literally eats babies may have some worrying anti-Semitic undertones

yeah, i don't post any of this stuff because it's gross, but people should know that there is a massive amount of antisemitism, islamophobia, homophobia, and transphobia in the Q stuff.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

What? No. That's incorrect.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

amaru_chulla
Sep 3, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo
Drinking piss owns actually

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Fireside Nut posted:

da ride share zone

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Joementum posted:

yeah, i don't post any of this stuff because it's gross, but people should know that there is a massive amount of antisemitism, islamophobia, homophobia, and transphobia in the Q stuff.

this is most RW conspiracy stuff, because they all bleed together and ''the jews run everything' is a big one. Alex Jones isn't talking about little green guys when he yells about "goblins"

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

mysterious frankie posted:

I only see the ads when I'm in hotels and it's always Trevor Noah dropping megaton quips in the vein of "President Trump says 'bigly' and it's like... can someone buy this guy a dictionary???" *Dreamworks face, laugh track* It's definitely got whatever virus causes The Simpsons, long dead, to yet walk the airwaves.

lol yeah in this ad he was never even shown or mentioned - it was focused on the correspondents. which I’m sure is very intentional lmao

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

ugghhh flashing back to florida and arguing with my dad

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Fraud Guarantee!

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

haha

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002
lol

https://twitter.com/mattdonnelly/status/1221266853533630465?s=21

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Tainen posted:

Fraud Guarantee!

hahaha this still gets me every time. it’s so :perfect:

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/PopSci/status/1221281933172318208?s=20

at long last, mankind's extinction

Literal Hamster
Mar 11, 2012

YOSPOS

Blister posted:

Amazing, Don Jr. during the tape talks to his dad about how much Turning Point USA and he is doing to turn millennial to the GOP. He credits it to Charlie Kirk

his dad ignores him completely and keeps talking golf with someone else

even trump senior knows what a loving loser junior is

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

:whitewater:

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

#HillaryDeathRally

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

he looks like a racist ventriloquist dummy. like jeff dunham would let him of the dummy closet, because that would normally play with his audience, but he can't stop ranting about antique racism like "the benighted estonian" or whatever

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

Punishment for man's hubris always comed from the East

Godzilla, corona virus, Disblo II

These things happen in threes

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

shamelessly cross posting:

three voters in a row today were men over 60. the first was in his 60s. he loving hates chris coons and is voting jess just for that reason.

the second was in his 70s. his main issues were the fact that gender and race are social constructs. he said was an activist for AIDS and civil rights in the 60s through 80s.

the third was in his 80s. he said bernie sanders is a compromise candidate who is too centrist. he saw mlk jr speak and would like a real leftist to run.

anyone who tells you delaware is a "moderate" state is full of poo poo and doesn't talk to voters.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Schnorkles posted:

If 18-29's hits 35% in the primaries then chaos is gonna reign

I absolutely don’t believe that will happen, but if it does, let me be the first to congratulate bernie sanders

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Fireside Nut posted:

da ride share zone

lol

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Fallen Hamprince posted:

Watterswords, the post-apocalypic 90s box office flop in which main character donald trump drinks his own piss to survive, and also drinks several other peoples piss, for sex reasons

Can we all just take a moment to consider whether Trump is, in fact, the founder of the Holnists from The Postman?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

tl;dw

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Pancakes posted:

Can we all just take a moment to consider whether Trump is, in fact, the founder of the Holnists from The Postman?

this post
poo poo

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Well, it was nice knowing everyone. I'll livepost the symptoms. :wave:

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Hillary, in this, your darkest hour, take my energy

i don't need it anymore

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

the weakest part of trump’s posting game is the 3+minute video tweets. you’re better than this, mr president!

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Fireside Nut posted:

da ride share zone

You're on fire tonight.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Fireside Nut posted:

da ride share zone

lol :nsavince:

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Trump! Truuummp!!

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

I'm applying to jobs at a mall, seeing as how it's on the nearest bus route with 7-days-a-week access.

It seems like a bad time for that

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
Dallas highways are going Mad Max. I heard about a road rage shooting twice a week these days.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Fallen Hamprince posted:

Trump! Truuummp!!

too far gone for this

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

emfive posted:

see this is an example of why it's impossible to talk about this place to normal people

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Fallen Hamprince posted:

Trump! Truuummp!!

hell yeah i'd visit the flesh pit

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU