Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

gently caress yeah dhoal, we're with you my man, let's do this

BERNIE. SANDER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

One of my tasks tomorrow is to help deliver lawn signs since there's a backlog of people in Des Moines who want them

Just downloaded the list and it's 483 addresses long lmao we are getting that hen boys :bernget20:

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
I would like to say:

Bernie Sanders

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

One of my tasks tomorrow is to help deliver lawn signs since there's a backlog of people in Des Moines who want them

Just downloaded the list and it's 483 addresses long lmao we are getting that hen boys :bernget20:

hahahha hell yeah

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
I can't believe it. I can.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Starting the road trip to des moines tmrw, excited!

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Shageletic posted:

Starting the road trip to des moines tmrw, excited!

:respek:

I should be easy to spot when you get here because I'm extremely goony in every way

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

ratbert90 posted:

Bernie gonna win. Thank my late grandfather. He was friends with Bernie and helped him decide to run for Mayor of Burlington.

Years later when my grandfather was in a retirement home he wrote a letter to Bernie asking for help to get awnings so he could be more comfortable when he was smoking his cigars outside during the summer. Bernie was nice enough to take time out of his incredibly busy life being a representative and called him back to help him fill out the forms.

Bernie never forgets his friends and is genuinely a down to earth wonderful person. My grandparents voted for him to be Mayor, my dad, and my grandparents voted for him for representative and senator, and I voted for him last primaries.

This year my kids are old enough to vote and will be doing so. 4 generations of feeling the Bern. :3:

just like the stories about how the mittens people were mocking him for were hand made by someone he inspired, having a sword from ross perot, a bird landing on the podium while he speaks, if this were about any other politician, i'd call bullshit, but since it's the bernman, i'll just add it to the pile on storybook poo poo that seems to keep happening

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
The bettors are piling all their chips on Bernie.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

crepeface posted:

just like the stories about how the mittens people were mocking him for were hand made by someone he inspired, having a sword from ross perot, a bird landing on the podium while he speaks, if this were about any other politician, i'd call bullshit, but since it's the bernman, i'll just add it to the pile on storybook poo poo that seems to keep happening

GOOD storybook poo poo.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

What the gently caress lol

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Panic Restaurant posted:

Is there a good phrase for when you're feeling hope again, which is both exciting and completely loving terrifying? I'm thinking "BERNIE SANDERS." Any thoughts?

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Panic Restaurant posted:

Is there a good phrase for when you're feeling hope again, which is both exciting and completely loving terrifying? I'm thinking "BERNIE SANDERS." Any thoughts?

I got a case of the BERNO

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

That sounds like the best job. Just driving around and making people happy with free Bernie signs.

Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
bernienauts are going to completely overwhelm the iowa caucus locations, leading libs to call fraud. this will be irrelevant

Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

NotWearingPants posted:

That sounds like the best job. Just driving around and making people happy with free Bernie signs.

I'll say that our "backlog" grew in Sioux City it's zero yard signs

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

Succbot Circlejerk
Jan 8, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hillaryis44

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

it rocked when they endorsed trump in 2016

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

how does someone get a brain like this
Neoliberalism? In my brain worms?

It's more likely than you think

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
so rally was good but now I've got two drunk comrades who I'm gonna house for the night

and they will not shut up it's 3 am

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Gunshow Poophole posted:

so rally was good but now I've got two drunk comrades who I'm gonna house for the night

and they will not shut up it's 3 am

Go celebrate Bernie's imminent victory with them

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

chaleski posted:

Go celebrate Bernie's imminent victory with them

I mean I'm stuck in my god drat room with them cuz I have to house them lol so celebrating

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Good soup! posted:

the Dune trailer drops and its just an ad for bernie

kull wahad

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Warren dumped after she tried to pull that 🐍 poo poo

stepped on Bernie's trap card, but he's zodiac master and snake handler by trade, HE WAS BORN IN 1941 YEAR OF THE SNAKE!!!

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Are you proud of what I do?

I'll try to be a better man than the one that you knew.
so by "deliver yard signs" do you mean you and another volunteer flooring it around the city, with one of you hopping out to slam a sign into the yard and dive back into the window and peel out to the next address?

because i loving hope so. that sounds loving sweet.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Alobar posted:

so by "deliver yard signs" do you mean you and another volunteer flooring it around the city, with one of you hopping out to slam a sign into the yard and dive back into the window and peel out to the next address?

because i loving hope so. that sounds loving sweet.

I would do that poo poo in a heartbeat!

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

crepeface posted:

Bernie should host a town hall where people can call in and tell their stories live on air. A full day of Bernie stories would be so wonderful.

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Donating money to Bernie lets go

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Rabid Snake posted:

Donating money to Bernie lets go

I've already hit the cap friend.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
blue wave bernie rave

Tortoiseburger
Mar 27, 2007

The Finest of the Tortoise
Holy poo poo those polls!

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

somewhere MIGF just woke up in a cold sweat screaming yard signs don't vote

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Lord of Pie posted:

It's near morning in the central time zone, so this checks out.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Lord of Pie posted:

looool

this one is for the oldies

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Cancel the student loans, Bernie

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Lord of Pie posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Scary! posted:

Cancel the student loans, Bernie

This doesn't go far enough.

1) Cancel the student loans.
2) Make the bank executives pay for all the student loans they can out of their own pockets.
3) Once they are bankrupt and destitute, hang them by their entrails in front of the white house.
4) Do the same thing with all Wall Street executives.