Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
in 20 years, half the Trump Thread is going to be wearing commemorative Donald Trump diapers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Raiad posted:

hey if the senate can't confirm any chudges while there's an impeachment going on, how many fewer chudges would we had if the democrats weren't worthless cowards and impeached trump for one of his neigh limitless crimes like a year ago and kept doing so until now

It only takes a simple majority in the Senate to dismiss articles of impeachment so probably not that many fewer.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

I love that a hero can never not be a hero even when they turn around and do just completely awful, villainous and occasionally criminal things after the event which caused them to he hailed a hero.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

DryGoods posted:

in 20 years, half the Trump Thread is going to be wearing commemorative Donald Trump diapers

Way ahead of the curve.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

DryGoods posted:

actually 100% of us will be wearing commemorative Donald Trump catheters, as is required by law, to collect piss and send it to our piss loving supreme leader

ty manifisto

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

PISSSSSSSS

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

TMMadman posted:

I love that a hero can never not be a hero even when they turn around and do just completely awful, villainous and occasionally criminal things after the event which caused them to he hailed a hero.

Rudy was never a hero in the first place

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

lol remember when we killed Bin Laden and crashed one of the two stealth helicopters we sent to do it and we had to be like "Oh btw we have stealth helicopters and they're very easy to crash"

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://twitter.com/JoshuaPotash/status/1220475659031580672

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

emfive posted:

my life will not be the same

also starting to do some digs in my back yard, just here and there where my dogs tend to pause

The Dog is pausing in your back yard because some maniac keeps digging holes in his favorite spots.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also, I'm curious what would happen if Trump was impeached again during in the middle of his current impeachment trial.

Would the Senate have to wait and complete the current trial and then take up the new articles? Or would the
House do the same thing of impeach and hold the articles until the Senate trial was finished and then send over the articles to just keep the Senate locked up with endless impeachment trials for Donald J Trump?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

TMMadman posted:

anti-hero is still a hero :smuggo:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Asproigerosis posted:

Love to obstruct justice during my impeachment trial for obstruction of justice.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

TMMadman posted:

Also, I'm curious what would happen if Trump was impeached again during in the middle of his current impeachment trial.

Would the Senate have to wait and complete the current trial and then take up the new articles? Or would the
House do the same thing of impeach and hold the articles until the Senate trial was finished and then send over the articles to just keep the Senate locked up with endless impeachment trials for Donald J Trump?

they’d have the votes in the senate to just dismiss poo poo prob

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

fuckin hate this reboot of Saw

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/bKxAe6i.mp4

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

TRUMP

https://i.imgur.com/k1Xc3ki.mp4

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

Hillary 2020 posted:

Also in another 20-30 years we’re going to have to suffer hot takes on how strong and effective Trump was. No one will remember the diapers or the brain worms

the tweets will exist forever and so will the video footage of him struggling with the concept of drinking from a cup

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
I mean this is literally the fox news plan just without any filter:

https://twitter.com/JesseKellyDC/status/1221892647155048448

stop paying attention to the poo poo we tell you isn't important, and boomers just fall for it. worthless weak americans, fat and ignorant and proud of it

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Has anything come of this?

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

TRAMMO

https://i.imgur.com/vOHvweI.mp4

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Heath posted:

Has anything come of this?

they are walking very slowly

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

god bless

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

smart bus saw what was comin

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

pathetic little tramp posted:

fat and ignorant and proud of it

Don't sign your posts Mr President

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
I mean, the signs of the economy being propped up by made up poo poo is absolutely rampant, but your country just chooses to say "well the DJIA is up so things must be good" and your media report it as fact too.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

I'm the bus that stopped short

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Mayor Dave posted:

ahh konnichiwa mr short bus

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

juche avocado posted:

thinking about making choux pastry

gonna do it

(ducks)

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:smugdon:

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

hell fuckibg yea

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

pathetic little tramp posted:

I mean, the signs of the economy being propped up by made up poo poo is absolutely rampant, but your country just chooses to say "well the DJIA is up so things must be good" and your media report it as fact too.

ya after we guillotine the senate the media needs to be next

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

DryGoods posted:

20 years? I get off work in like two hours

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Mayor Dave posted:

That's a pro bus driver

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
Parbgibbun Trennolus

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003