Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buhh
Jan 23, 2020

by Lowtax
Moron

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Koalas March posted:

It should at least be a coffee pot or something vaguely reminiscent of pleasure if you really wanna go that route

Edit: a liver

Lidney

Two really good organs, now one!

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Heather Papps posted:

this was a real and honest suggestion? holy loving poo poo.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3910119

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

:laffo:

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Heather Papps posted:

ya you should read qcs its good lol

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Buhh posted:

You can believe whatever you want but if there's anything we've learned from the metoo movement it's that abuse is widespread and we do a disservice to not believe women's stories.

Edit: link for new page [url][/url]

How about this:

As someone who was abused by a woman, I choose to believe that people don't deserve to be believed based solely on what they identify as.

gently caress off, I'll get my info from the court

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:

Heather Papps posted:

Someone also said they should change the name of the leper's colony since it was ableist or stigmatized disease or some stupid poo poo.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Who made this

youre
Dec 30, 2019

The amount of positive comments itt hugely outweigh the negative ones and most of the negative ones are just little ball busting jabs trying to be dry humor. I made some heartfelt effort positive comments that broke the 4th wall of my posting persona and it got buried.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
Marlboro, 1932:

I know guys, what if we call them cigarettes, but with a filter

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Hometown Slime Queen posted:

lowtax just make it so that when you make a post, a bot automatically answers with a small video file of a sassy kpop dancer

I want us to exploit our core competencies and connect focal reactor audiences
I'd like to exploit your core competencies in re: connecting to my focal reactor!!!

Buhh
Jan 23, 2020

by Lowtax

PathAsc posted:

How about this:

As someone who was abused by a woman, I choose to believe that people don't deserve to be believed based solely on what they identify as.

gently caress off, I'll get my info from the court

Would you say you're an advocate for men's rights?

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Synergize THIS

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

New subforum idea: DIVORCEES BAR AND LOUNGE

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

has anyone got any gifs unrelated to the conversation at hand that they could share

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Buhh posted:

lets maybe let the courts decide cause i know some ladies who think lowtax made 4chan and some who think he's the bee's knees and it is getting very hard to believe both things at once

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

has anyone got any gifs unrelated to the conversation at hand that they could share

Yes I most certainly do.

Buhh
Jan 23, 2020

by Lowtax

Heather Papps posted:

lets maybe let the courts decide cause i know some ladies who think lowtax made 4chan and some who think he's the bee's knees and it is getting very hard to believe both things at once

How about we just believe women when they tell their stories of abuse? You know, the least we could do?

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

How about we just lend a sympathetic ear to any individual that is claiming to be abused because it is a horrible experience regardless of sex, race or creed?

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

"Wouldn't a beehive be a better symbol for us at this point? Or perhaps a grenade shaped like a cartoon beehive? "

im actually down with this let's just just mail everyone bees

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

found a better one

https://looka.com/

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Buhh posted:

How about we just believe women when they tell their stories of abuse? You know, the least we could do?

no, the LEAST we could do is give both parties a fair shot at telling their stories, then using these crazy things called "facts" and "evidence" to draw a conclusion

Buhh
Jan 23, 2020

by Lowtax

Incitatus posted:

How about we just lend a sympathetic ear to any individual that is claiming to be abused because it is a horrible experience regardless of sex, race or creed?

Another advocate for men's rights I see.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Heather Papps posted:

no, the LEAST we could do is give both parties a fair shot at telling their stories, then using these crazy things called "facts" and "evidence" to draw a conclusion

actually the least we could do is not give a poo poo either way

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Buhh posted:

I'm for equality, which isn't a thing currently for anyone but the rich.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

...I kinda wanna visit Birdland.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Lol

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

VikingSkull posted:

actually the least we could do is not give a poo poo either way

giving a poo poo vs not giving a poo poo i guess has an energy difference, but by waiting to decide vs deciding right now forever i feel like i'm conserving energy, and doing less

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

here is my 10 second inept attempt at an alternative

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Heather Papps posted:

giving a poo poo vs not giving a poo poo i guess has an energy difference, but by waiting to decide vs deciding right now forever i feel like i'm conserving energy, and doing less

An endothermic reaction creates a bomb

Good call

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Koalas March posted:

As someone who has worked for years in marketing for a major metropolitan area and had various high profile clients (Ronald McDonald House was my big one) Logan sounds as qualified as anyone else I've ever met in the business 🤷🏾‍♀️

If you think she sounds qualified as anything other than a tryhard entry-level account rep trying to BS her way to a future resumé line item at no possible downside or risk to herself, you are either wildly overestimating your experience in 'the business' or too full of Hope and Goodwill towards marketing randos. I hope (and presume) it's the latter and that's absolutely not meant as a personal affront.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I like this. Maybe change the font to Papyrus to really drill in the 10 years ago thing.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Solice Kirsk posted:

I like this. Maybe change the font to Papyrus to really drill in the 10 years ago thing.

comic sans

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

SomethingAwful - The Comic Sans of Comedy

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
comic sans is reserved for byob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU