Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

new kind of cat posted:

drat multiple billboards in rhode fuckibg island have been converted into epitaphs for kobe featuring his face and the word Legend written in the lakers font

lmao

America loves rape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
we got those republicans now..

https://twitter.com/jilevin/status/1222155639734120448

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

LOL

Only registered members can see post attachments!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
just like smoke some weed or something drat

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Nodelphi posted:

Wait I thought Britain was about to turn itself into a desolate hellscape after brexit. How does a hellscape have 5g?

We avoided no deal. There's now a year transitory period where we have to negotiate with every everyone now. And we have no leverage. And we didn't get nor even try to get any concessions from the EU. So we're going to lose our fishing waters in order to get a trade deal with the EU. We're possibly going to lose our NHS and food standards to get trade with the US and we're going to lose the concept of privacy to get a trade deal with China.

So not desolate but pretty much a modern dystopia.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I have a permanent cure for this disease

:guillotine:

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
so are we getting votes on witnesses today or is that later in the week?

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

goth smoking cloves posted:

You can have 5g or food, they chose 5g.

it's not so bad because you can get all sorts of scavenging tips from pinterest

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
lamo

https://twitter.com/c_sommerfeldt/status/1222151263997120512?s=21

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

when you wake up from mushrooms its like some little mouse ran around your head and put everything in folders and organized it nicely

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

gee i wonder why all these hiv medications are like $1200 a month each

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Gripweed posted:

If a puppies kept growing at the rate they grow in their first year of life, within ten year the entire world would just be a giant ball of huge dogs

We got a lab mix last year that turned out to be exactly half lab and half rottweiler and these numbers seem to check out

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Tainen posted:

so are we getting votes on witnesses today or is that later in the week?
Friday or Saturday.

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Lawman 0 posted:

:iiam: why they turned them down

the cia has always been mind bogglingly stupid lol

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/njdotcom/status/1222150763813752832?s=20
Animals

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

someone disobeyed the gods

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

eric ciaramella posted:

where's this from? I saw someone using the hand cutout on the forums last night

:madmax:

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
hello, im a donald trump supporter. turmp. wuwpwp. ro. thoooow. pwpooepopsa

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

hello darkness my old friend

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Holy poo poo remember a year ago when we found the Piss Tape?

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

yes, lets call all of the co-conspirators as fact witnesses

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Every morning I wake up and open palm slam a VHS into the slot. It's Chronicles of Rudy and right then and there I start doing the moves alongside the main character, Rudy. I do every move and I do it hard, making whooshing noises when I admit to crimes on national tv or even when I marry my cousin.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I've been trying to get my hands on some mushrooms, it's not working very well :negative:

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I want to try mushrooms but I also have issues with dissociation. So taking a drug that causes dissociation feels like a bad idea.

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

I’m the 5 port-a-potties provided for the “thousands” in line.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

looks more like hundreds

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Your honor, my white client declares Leniency and demands a lower sentence!

quote:

“I apologize that I’m unable to admit remorse for the 45 criminal counts because it’s something that I didn’t do,” Sandusky told Skerda in November.

During the November resentencing hearing, the attorney general's office described problems Sandusky has had in state prison, including disputes about returning a meal tray, resistance to being moved from his cell and complaints about phone calls.

Jerry Sandusky's legal effort to have his decadeslong child molestation sentence reduced will be the subject of a hearing Tuesday in a Pennsylvania courtroom.

The former Penn State assistant football coach's defense lawyers and state prosecutors are expected to argue about whether Judge Maureen Skerda should reconsider his 30- to 60-year term for sexual abuse of 10 boys. Sandusky's defense lawyers argued there were multiple factors that should result in a shorter prison term, including their client's background, upbringing and positive impact on others.

A state appeals court ordered Sandusky resentenced last year, resulting in Skerda's decision in November to impose the same sentence Sandusky had received after his 2012 trial.

The sentence was unfair.
The November re-sentencing was unfair.
His meal tray is unfair.
His cell location is unfair.
My client has paid for a reduced sentence. 4 realz this time FOOTBAWW

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mysterious frankie posted:

Going off of my experiences as a neurotic young dork trying psychedelics in the early 00s, instead of practicing the less cool forms of self care:

MESCALINE: ahhhhhhhh
SALIVIA: AAAAAAAH
MUSHROOMS: when you think about it trees are like the underpaid, overworked service industry workers of our planet and it’s sad we don’t recognize their contribution in a more impactful way. I think I’ll go watch that Queen of the Damned movie I rented from Family Video in the garage on my travel dvd tv combo player. It has Aaliyah in it and she’s dead and that’s weird to think about. *wandering away from the utility pole I mistook for a tree* why did we even invent tacos, or any recipes for that matter? just eat a carrot and stop making everything so complicated. the person who invented the prepared meal realized they could, but never thought if they should...

So it’s the best one for being anxious, depressed and reflexively self involved.
oh cool a marker

whoa you can draw on yourself with these things

we need to get more markers

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

30-60 years of confinement seems unfair for what he did

should be 30-60 years of hard labor imo

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

This is day 1103 of foxs Bigfoot coverage

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

sanders should start doing rallies in the queue for trump events

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

What a beautiful tweet.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/lummideast/status/1222157692569051137?s=20

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/tankiesanders/status/1222120784346468353?s=21

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
calling pat Toomey's office and flushing the toilet when the answering machine beeps is immature and all, but drat is it satisfying

shout out to gorgeous george

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

why did jared shave his head?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

eric ciaramella posted:

where's this from? I saw someone using the hand cutout on the forums last night

the muppets

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
Pat Toomey’s philly olffice 215-241-1090

we need to let him know about America's toilet flushing problems. our water pressure energy is so low :sad:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Holy poo poo remember a year ago when we found the Piss Tape?

no way. only a year?