Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

I like your style hombre, but this is no laughing matter. Assault on a police officer. Theft of police property. Illegal possession of a firearm. FIVE counts of attempted murder. That comes to... 29 dollars and 40 cents. Cash, cheque, or credit card?
I grabbed a copy of Brhuce Hammar out of Agents are GO!'s personal conversions Google Drive folder, and am a few steps into the quest you can get Brhuce to give you by whining at him. I'm facing two problems in Quagmire: None of the enemies seem to take damage, which might be intentional, and the game crashes straight to desktop pretty frequently. Since everything is pitch black except for the blood-soaked skeletons, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do here to move on to the next outer realm.

Anybody remember the mod well enough to recommend a course of action?

edit: Posting about it helped. Loaded in again, immediately turned on godmode, turned off collision, turned off AI, then turned AI back on when my Candlelight spell wouldn't fire, and somehow ended up first finding Brhuce and then having the game max my CPU while giving me only 1-2 fps, but it was stable enough to find the portal out of Quagmire.

Skyrim!

Vavrek fucked around with this message at 07:37 on Jan 25, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

You take down your old mods because otherwise morons will DM you that version 0.34 (the last version you uploaded is 1.50) is causing issues in their 200+ mod list and you have to answer them immediately about why you let that happen.

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

Re: ES hiding his mod

EnaiSiaion posted:

Tl;dr Nexus comments are cancer and I've been accused of "ignoring valid issues" when I didn't reply for a while so I have to deal with them and hate myself in the process.

So I decided to transfer a bunch of mods to the Caretaker and temporarily hide them so the comments stop piling up while I get in touch with Nexus staff, because I'm pretty sure disabling comments deletes the entire comment thread.

I didn't say I was transferring them to the Caretaker though, so before I could do anything else, my inbox exploded and I was told to kill myself. Because that is a totally rational response to a mod being hidden for 30 minutes. Thanks, community.

I realised afterwards that giving the mods to the Caretaker would make them disappear from my author page so people might think they were deleted and apparently that warrants recommending suicide. So that's not a good idea.

Might have my Nexus account disabled instead, or if comments can be disabled without deleting their entire history, I'll do that. Idk. Will decide tomorrow. It's late.

To clarify, I won't permanently delete my mods. They have open permissions, so it's not like I even could. When I hide a mod, it's because I'm doing something. Sorry for not announcing what exactly I was doing, though I did learn something about this community, I guess.

He's been mostly patient from what I've encountered. Sometimes he's prickly over nothing, but he deals with a lot of irritating people so I'm guessing he's burned out. Having read some posts in his reddit (bleh) people get really indignant when they don't get what they want from him, and he deals with them brusquely. Then they say they're going to go download someone else's mod because "They're nice" or whatever.

I mean, it's not too hard to imagine gamers of all people being difficult to deal with on a day to day basis, right?

Shady Amish Terror
Oct 11, 2007
I'm not Amish by choice. 8(
Do literally any creative thing/content creation for the internet and you will quickly find that a small portion of the population is violently self-centered, toxic, and stupid, and there is nothing stopping that small sliver of people from doing everything in their power to make your life worse. Small miscommunications or entirely imagined sleights blow up into being doxxed or brigaded or receiving death threats or being stalked for years by some intensely strange person who has literally dozens of alt accounts created over multiple years on multiple sites for this express purpose.

Most of these people are Too Online or too dim to actually do much harm, but it's sort of exhausting to deal with, especially with the stress hanging over your head that maybe, some day, one of these gits will actually try to make good on their threats. In context it's sort of wild that anyone puts anything out on the internet.

Shady Amish Terror fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Jan 25, 2020

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
The internet is a game of telephone.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Pwnstar posted:

You take down your old mods because otherwise morons will DM you that version 0.34 (the last version you uploaded is 1.50) is causing issues in their 200+ mod list and you have to answer them immediately about why you let that happen.

Shady Amish Terror posted:

Do literally any creative thing/content creation for the internet and you will quickly find that a small portion of the population is violently self-centered, toxic, and stupid, and there is nothing stopping that small sliver of people from doing everything in their power to make your life worse. Small miscommunications or entirely imagined sleights blow up into being doxxed or brigaded or receiving death threats or being stalked for years by some intensely strange person who has literally dozens of alt accounts created over multiple years on multiple sites for this express purpose.

Most of these people are Too Online or too dim to actually do much harm, but it's sort of exhausting to deal with, especially with the stress hanging over your head that maybe, some day, one of these gits will actually try to make good on their threats. In context it's sort of wild that anyone puts anything out on the internet.

Yeah that makes sense. The emotional effort of dealing with them just so you can make nice mods would be super bullshit.

graynull
Dec 2, 2005

Did I misread all the signs?
Finally able to get the latest Lexy's LOTD modlist up and running. Decent so far, though some things feel like they have been changed just for the sake of changing them, like menu sounds and such. Already a few things I think I am gonna deactivate like Keep It Clean, a bathing mod. I get the desire for detailed realism additions, but so much of the immersion/needs mods ends up being just clunky menu humping. This mod to make experience come from exploration, questing and combat should be interesting to try.

Also, having just done a NOISE run using Vokrii, I do understand why ES would be wanting to discontinue support for Ordinator. Some cool stuff for sure, but some awkward, broken and bloated stuff in there also. I've always been disappointed that the entire bear trap branch of lockpicking is basically unusable because the traps can't be favorited/hotkeyed and the power that he tried using to drop them crashes the game.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

graynull posted:

Finally able to get the latest Lexy's LOTD modlist up and running. Decent so far, though some things feel like they have been changed just for the sake of changing them, like menu sounds and such. Already a few things I think I am gonna deactivate like Keep It Clean, a bathing mod. I get the desire for detailed realism additions, but so much of the immersion/needs mods ends up being just clunky menu humping. This mod to make experience come from exploration, questing and combat should be interesting to try.

Also, having just done a NOISE run using Vokrii, I do understand why ES would be wanting to discontinue support for Ordinator. Some cool stuff for sure, but some awkward, broken and bloated stuff in there also. I've always been disappointed that the entire bear trap branch of lockpicking is basically unusable because the traps can't be favorited/hotkeyed and the power that he tried using to drop them crashes the game.
Half your post is why I don't like modpacks.

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

I like your style hombre, but this is no laughing matter. Assault on a police officer. Theft of police property. Illegal possession of a firearm. FIVE counts of attempted murder. That comes to... 29 dollars and 40 cents. Cash, cheque, or credit card?
I always want 'needs' mods to be simulations that acknowledge my character's increasingly superhuman status. I had a nice ad hoc setup in Morrowind for a while. Forget how many mods went into this setup (two to four), but the way it worked: At low Fatigue, the screen would start darkening. Like, for every 1% under 50% Fatigue, I'd get 2pts of Blind. Or maybe for every 1% under 20%, get 5pts. Something to indicate I was running low, playing a (temporarily) exhausted character. After ... some threshold, maybe 8 hours, maybe 12 or 16, I'd get some little additional penalty to Fatigue regen, some -1pt Fatigue constant effect, representing tiredness. This would increase in magnitude every few (4?) hours. If I hit 0 Fatigue, the screen would go black and (maybe if I was also Tired at the same time?) the character could forcibly pass out and Wait some length of time until I had enough Fatigue to stand back up.

Here's the thing. Base Fatigue regen in Morrowind is 2.5 + (0.02 * Endurance) per second. If you have 50 Endurance, and have a 3pt Drain Fatigue effect on, you're still regenerating Fatigue, just ... slower. A lot slower. But if you have 150 Endurance, and maybe a constant effect Restore Fatigue artifact, 3pts of Drain Fatigue is a noticeable inconvenience that you can ignore at will. You only get driven to sleep after days of adventuring, and can easily keep yourself topped up with potions. Maybe you start to forget about it after a couple weeks, only to have a brief slip up in your potion regimen and conk out right in the middle of the marketplace.

For Skyrim, I've just seen stuff that's like ... "You need to eat every 8 hours." Or, "If you're a vampire you just need blood and sleep." I want a vampire whose needs for food/water/sleep are baseline normal when Sated, but completely suspended when Blood Starved. I want those needs to somehow respect the character becoming superhuman, but I don't think there's enough of an underpinning to Skyrim for that to be supported.

Ass_Burgerer
Dec 3, 2010

Skwirl posted:

Half your post is why I don't like modpacks.

Modpacks are great for getting started. And the hardest part of modding skyrim is getting started. That said, I've never touched modpacks, as I've been using mods waaaay before they were a thing.

On the subject of needs/hypothermia mods, I used to like them. But at this point they're just way too heavy and intrusive. Lots of script shenanigans, and often gets in the way of gameplay. These days, I just "pretend" my character's needs and stuff. No scripts and maximum comparability with other mods.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

The only script heavy mods I truck with is Hunterborn and Campfire. Love hanging out in the woods with my homemade bow in my homemade tent, petting my tame sabre catte.

Skyrim can become a great hunting and wilderness simulator.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
Is there any way to see what kind of script load you have running in a game? I haven't had any issues with RND but I also wouldn't have expected that one to be script heavy.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
mod-lists are great.

there's always some poo poo in there you don't like, but it's much nicer than spending the 12+ hours modding it yourself takes

Qwezz
Dec 19, 2010

I'm feeling some good vibrations!

The Iron Rose posted:

mod-lists are great.

there's always some poo poo in there you don't like, but it's much nicer than spending the 12+ hours modding it yourself takes

But....that's...the game?

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Hard mode: use a modpack and then spend 12 hours surgically removing the bits you don’t like

Qwezz
Dec 19, 2010

I'm feeling some good vibrations!

Internet Wizard posted:

Hard mode: use a modpack and then spend 12 hours surgically removing the bits you don’t like

:hmmyes:

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

Internet Wizard posted:

:hmmyes:
Splice multiple packs together to create your own custom difficulty.

Pyrotoad posted:

IIRC Blood on the Ice only triggers after a certain number of trips to the Windhelm world-space. Fast-travel to the Windhelm stables from Whiterun and back a couple times, see if that kicks it off.
In other news, Blood On the Ice has triggered for me. Wasn't trying hard to get it to start, but glanced at the cemetery and noticed the blood, so I picked it up. Time to leave that murder unsolved as I continue decorating my museum and seeing what Brhuce as for me ...

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
i will never install the creation kit.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
You must mod the game until there is nothing left to mod

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Vavrek posted:

Time to leave that murder unsolved as I continue decorating my museum and seeing what Brhuce as for me ...
But if you leave it unsolved you have to steal Ysgramor's Soup Spoon rather than claiming it as your rightful spoils!

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Also, is there a mod to highlight or otherwise indicate items that have enchantments you haven't learned yet? I know it'd have to be way more script heavy than the stuff that marks unread books, but I'm asking anyway because I've never seen one.

Gilg
Oct 10, 2002

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Also, is there a mod to highlight or otherwise indicate items that have enchantments you haven't learned yet? I know it'd have to be way more script heavy than the stuff that marks unread books, but I'm asking anyway because I've never seen one.
Yep, see moreHud: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12688 and moreHud Inventory Edition: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18619.

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen

papa horny michael posted:

i will never install the creation kit.

That sounds like the talk of someone who doesn't want their followers to move into cute apartments and lofts across the major cities, what kind of monster are you :colbert:

Granted I do normally just copy-paste another house and remove all the npcs and their related markers/items and slap a door on a random wall but it still counts.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Ordinator has a perk (Seen This Before) that awards a perk point when you bypass 100 locks. How does it track that? I want to check my progress, mostly out of curiosity. I know that there's a quest with that name added by the mod, thanks to generally searching the console, but no idea how to check that quest's status.

edit:
And thanks, you're a saint.

DACK FAYDEN fucked around with this message at 12:20 on Jan 29, 2020

chaosapiant
Oct 10, 2012

White Line Fever

There's a statistics page for your character, if the locks are tracked there, then Ordinator may just be pulling from that same stat.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

What are some goods mods, new-ish, from 2018 for Skyrim Classic on that wouldn't be contained in the OP? Got a new PC and decided that Skyrim sans SPERG isn't worth it. Anything interesting and good

Ass_Burgerer
Dec 3, 2010

Browse the nexus? There's all kinds of mods available.

I've looked long and hard at the vokrii and adamant perk overhaul mods. They're both newer perk mods that are meant to be lightweight "vanilla+" with few scripts.

Adamant:
This mod also makes lots of changes to spells. Paralysis has been moved to illusion (like it was in previous games), not a big deal imo. Alteration still has ash-shell, and that's fine. Though, the real lovely thing I hate is all the redundant spells; spells don't scale anymore and become redundant as you level, and you're expected to buy the replacements. For instance, in illusion you have the various mind spells (calm, fury, fear, plus a few new ones like silence and command) but they only work on targets up to level 5. The next tier only up to 10, then 15, etc. Each new spell comes with another name to remember, which leaves me trying to guess what the gently caress spell I need when looking for it in the favorites menu, as it only given the names of things. All the spell schools are like this and it's super obnoxious. Also, the alteration final master perk is just the lamest thing I've ever seen.

Though, there are some very innovative changes I like (but not enough to switch to it):
The fence perk was moved to pickpocket. Smart.
The "helmet not required" perks for light and heavy trees has been removed and auto-incorporated by default. Very nice.

Vokrii:
Fun fact, vokrii was made by the same guy who made ordinator.
In general, this one just feels like ordinator's lame little brother. Quite similar, but with less options and (imo) some backwards changes. Many perks that were in ordinator were carried over and updated. Still, many perks were left out and forgotten, and overall there are a lot less options to choose from, as well as the reintroduction of the 5/5 base perk sinks, which I think is lame.

In the end, I remain loyal to ordinator. The base perks are a nice 2/2 format and there's lots of cool options and things to branch to. I really wanted to like vokrii, but I prefer having the many options found in ordinator.

Ass_Burgerer fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Feb 3, 2020

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

To be fair, spells not scaling by level is a default thing in Skyrim. There are a bunch of mods that exist to address this issue, and SPERG, my favorite perk overhaul, does this by default. Unless you mean that not even potions or gear can affect spell magnitude anymore in Adamant.

Ass_Burgerer
Dec 3, 2010

I've been modding skyrim perks for so long I don't even remember. But from my time with adamant, nothing I saw would increase magnitude of illusion spells, just lame stuff like decreased cost or increased duration. Level 5 spells will forever remain at level 5.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Ass_Burgerer posted:

In the end, I remain loyal to ordinator. The base perks are a nice 2/2 format and there's lots of cool options and things to branch to. I really wanted to like vokrii, but I prefer having the many options found in ordinator.
If Vokriinator has a non-SE version, give that a look. I am running it cause I wanted a change from SPERG and it keeps the base 2/2 and the variety of Ordinator while still incorporating some other cool stuff.

GaistHeidegger
May 20, 2001

"Can you see?"
What the heck, maybe someone here may be able to help an angle I haven't discovered yet. Infinite Loading Screens, my nemesis--I'm on Skyrim SE with absurdly more RAM than should be necessary (32 GB + 32 GB Octane) and have a 1080 ti with 8GB of VRAM. Heavily modded setup, but the main VRAM culprits have been purposefully kept fairly tame--medium quality DynDOLOD LOD generation, no world textures > 2K resolution, 'lightweight' ENB, that sort of jazz.

Mechanically, I've got the SSE Engine Fixes for SKSE and under advisement have already set:
[Experimental]
MemoryManager = true
UseTBBMalloc = false

Additionally, per further advisement, I've tried mucking with the Skyrim.ini [Papyrus] block solely affecting fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0 vs. 2000.0 (I've tried either, but I'm getting frustrated.)

I've been modding this stupid game for pretty close to a decade now it feels like, went to great lengths to resolve any nif or navmesh or conflict record clashes I could suss out top to bottom. I am running a pretty beefy mod setup, but it is less beefy and on heavier duty hardware than other folks I have commiserated with who have not had this issue themselves; I try to go to great lengths to carefully monitor and review things going together without conflicts or issues, poring over bug reports, post threads, all that jazz.

I've run script latency tests with an average of 80 - 100 ms, I've run Skyrim Performance Monitor and peaked RAM at about 6GB on the high end VRAM at about 7.8 GB - but from what I have been told, at least, the latter should not result in infinite load screens. I've made a routine habit of checking my saves in Fallrim after each session just to keep an eye out for if I somehow end up with orphaned scripts or something.

These damnable ILS instances: they're happening irregularly, but frequently enough that it is flat-out making it substantially less enjoyable to play, because having to go through the rigamarole of opening up task manager, halting Skyrim, re-launching the SKSE launcher and going through the overall few minutes of loading and waiting to get back to where I was and re-do whatever I may have done before changing cells just plain sucks.

ILS Circumstances are most commonly exiting a cell to the Skyrim worldspace; I've also once in a blue moon had it occur when exiting an interior cell into town space (Whiterun, in particular) but that's been a while and I've gone through multiple rounds of troubleshooting since then so that one may actually be resolved. I also never re-load a death save in a cell and throughout this particular run have used Respawn as a death alternative with various penalties but otherwise keeping 'clean' cells - it dumps you into a nearby hall of the dead instead. I've not seen any suggestion of ILS from users of that and I've had them occur with that shut off.

In anecdotal terms, it 'seems' most common after I've spent an extended stretch in an interior cell and had a lot going on combat-wise--such as the full run of Wolfskull Cave and the Potema summoning, for instances. In every case, as soon as I load the save again prior to leaving, it goes back into the worldspace just fine--I've never had an instance where relaunching the game didn't fix it, and my save file's only 11MB right now..

I'm stumped, I'm frustrated, I'm hoping anyone at all might have some additional suggestions I can chase down at this point. By all accounts I have gathered, if anything I ought to be having troubles with CTDs or the like, but very few people have any apparent recorded issue with Skyrim SE having an ILS that isn't A) up front main menu or loading an old save needing resolution or B) completely resolved by SSE Engine Fixes and its flags.

I'm pretty much at a point where I'd pay a bounty on decisively squashing this thing. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

GaistHeidegger fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Feb 3, 2020

timn
Mar 16, 2010
I've read in the past that one possible cause of infinite loading screens is having too high of a frame rate during them. Have you unlocked the frame rate, and if so how/with what?

Edit: I reread your post more closely and the circumstances you describe also sounds similar to something I've experienced in Skyrim and certain other games when using gsync in borderless fullscreen mode.

Basically two things happen at once, a loadscreen becomes infinite or extremely long and the frame rate locks to something in the low 20s. In the case of Skyrim I've sometimes been able to fix it by alt tabbing in and out, but in other cases I've had to restart the game.

A subtle clue for me that this was occurring is if I click and drag the mouse to rotate the 3d model on the load screen and see that the rotation looks choppy due to the low locked FPS.

As far as a fix is concerned, I started playing in regular fullscreen mode instead.

timn fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Feb 3, 2020

GaistHeidegger
May 20, 2001

"Can you see?"

timn posted:

I've read in the past that one possible cause of infinite loading screens is having too high of a frame rate during them. Have you unlocked the frame rate, and if so how/with what?

That's one I hadn't known / considered yet -- though from a cursory test, something looks to be capping my fps to 58 during loading screens / in general. I've got a couple of layers that could be in the mix though--including the Havok Fix, which is ordinarily 'intended' to fix havok misbehaving during > 60 fps, but I solely have it for the 'prevent windows from thinking the window is not responding' functionality (as without it, I would routinely get Skyrim graying out and spinning the windows blue circle 'Uhhhh...?' prompt during any load and that's also aggravating.

I can try to mess with whether or not vsync is enabled during load screens though, and just in case I went in and set a 60 FPS limit during load screens in the Havok Fix ini to cover bases.

With or without that, though, ENB's FPS counter is at least reporting a 58 FPS max during loading.

timn
Mar 16, 2010
Yeah havox fix is what I was going to suggest because it includes an FPS cap for only loading screens to prevent the issue. I made a poorly timed edit to my last reply with another hypothesis but I'm not sure if it matches your symptoms either.

GaistHeidegger
May 20, 2001

"Can you see?"

timn posted:

Yeah havox fix is what I was going to suggest because it includes an FPS cap for only loading screens to prevent the issue. I made a poorly timed edit to my last reply with another hypothesis but I'm not sure if it matches your symptoms either.

Oh heck, looking back, that may be the wildcard that's been eluding me--because I've got a couple of 'wacky' wildcard factors between this time and my last time rolling with modded Skyrim SE a year and a half-ish-ago:

-I upgraded my monitor and am running in 1440p instead of 1080p
-It's a GSYNC monitor
-I am in fact running in borderless full screen.

Now I need to remember which layer of this is dictating what form of full screen I'm using. I'm hopeful though, that may just be the ticket given how elusive this has been for folks I've inquired with otherwise!

timn
Mar 16, 2010
In SE, borderless windowed is an actual option as opposed to a mod. So you should be able to change to regular fullscreen from the launcher options, or via BethINI, which is itself pretty awesome.

GaistHeidegger
May 20, 2001

"Can you see?"

timn posted:

In SE, borderless windowed is an actual option as opposed to a mod. So you should be able to change to regular fullscreen from the launcher options, or via BethINI, which is itself pretty awesome.

Ah ha--I'll give it a whirl via BethINI and see if that makes a difference. One of the most frustrating parts about it on the whole is simply how hard it is to reproduce on purpose, especially after having made tweaks to try and resolve it. I've had stretches of an hour or two after making changes and foolishly thinking I'd finally fixed it only for Todd Howard to put a crimp in my video cable behind my desk before scuttling back into the ductwork again. Crossing my fingers on the fullscreen remedy - I can live with not having borderless full screen if it means stability finally. Cheers!

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

timn posted:

A subtle clue for me that this was occurring is if I click and drag the mouse to rotate the 3d model on the load screen and see that the rotation looks choppy due to the low locked FPS.

You can do that?

[loads up Skyrim]

You can do that! :aaaaa:

First time since the game came out that I even tried. It's a loading screen, that means I rest my hands back.

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Anyone else playing on https://www.ultimateskyrim.com/ ?

280 mods, 1-2 hours to download and install. The program automator does it all for you. So done with modding, load orders etc. Did that in oblivion, fo3, nv, im over it lol

Kinda cool! Love how hard it is. Can be a bit bs at times but way more engaging than vanilla skyrim or any bethesda rpg really. Love eeking out of every situation by the skin of your teeth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GaistHeidegger
May 20, 2001

"Can you see?"
Even with those changes, ended up with an ILS / freeze anyways exiting a shop in Falkreath. I'm so worn out by this business, it's disheartening. :negative: