Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

yeah I eat rear end posted:

We just had a pizza party to commemorate our manager getting promoted. Over a decade of service and being basically the main reason our entire division was successful for that entire time, and what does the company give them? Some dominos (at least 2/3 of which had olives on it, rendering it to be garbage imho). It's honestly embarrassing. At least take the guy out to a fancy dinner some other time or something.

I've gotten to the point I don't bother eating any of the food, even if I know it's coming. I'll bring my lunch or make myself "busy" somewhere because it's the worst, cheapest pandering bullshit. I don't need a reminder of how little the company cares about the IT group I work with, we all know we get overlooked because we don't make the company money (but of course they ignore the fact that without us, they'd be hosed with nobody to fix problems & keep business running).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

Skwirl posted:

It ryhmes, we just think it's a thing from horror movies set in Egypt.

Didn't somebody eat the red goo from a sarcophagus?

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Kevin DuBrow posted:

What does “yummy” mean in this context?

I think they're called soccer moms in the US? Or trophy wife, possibly.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Mummy's Yummies

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Yeah I've never heard that. I thought it was a thing about breastfeeding. Honestly I couldn't parse the entire thing.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

bike tory posted:

I think they're called soccer moms in the US? Or trophy wife, possibly.

Soccer Mom and Trophy wife are very, very different things. At the very least Trophy wives tend not to have any kids.

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

Walton Simons posted:

From someone I look at on Facebook every now and then. A 60-something year old retired woman with extremely bad opinions. Loves Brexit, Trump and making up abuse people send to her so she can fire back a zinger in front of her 20,000 moronic followers.

I wonder if these people realize that the idea is not that we should all return to subsistence farming and never touch an electronic again, but like, that maybe, just maybe, massive corporations should stop dumping toxic waste directly into the mouths of baby whales and literally poisoning us.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

BOOTY-ADE posted:

I've gotten to the point I don't bother eating any of the food, even if I know it's coming. I'll bring my lunch or make myself "busy" somewhere because it's the worst, cheapest pandering bullshit. I don't need a reminder of how little the company cares about the IT group I work with, we all know we get overlooked because we don't make the company money (but of course they ignore the fact that without us, they'd be hosed with nobody to fix problems & keep business running).

A friend of mine works in the customer service section of her company, and one of the CSRs retired last week after 20-some years of service. The company couldn’t even be bothered to order in lovely pizzas for this person’s last day — it was left to my friend and the others in the customer service section to bring in dishes and put together their own party. To make matters worse, their idiot section supervisor decided to invite the whole rest of the company to this retirement party (which realistically should have been confined just to the customer service department), so my friend and her coworkers ended up feeding the whole company on their own dimes because the higher-ups couldn’t be arsed to throw a proper retirement do for a long-time employee (and because they have an idiot section manager).

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
“Yummy mummy” seems like a Real Housewives of Wherever kind of look/attitude/lifestyle.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

It generally just means MILF, but she seems to be meaning more like "hot soccer mom"

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

this isn't the time for meat shoes

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yummy mummy and the sproglettes is the name of my cover band.

We only play bohemian rhapsody and everyone claps at the end.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i can only imagine someone who describes another person as ‘yummy’ doing so while leering and wringing their hands.

Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies
Yummy mummy was a fruit flavored breakfast cereal in the same line as count chocula and booberry.

Acute Grill
Dec 9, 2011

Chomp
Anybody who has ever described another human as "yummy" is absolutely a serial killer.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Yes, all wine moms are serial murderers.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Tired Moritz posted:

Yes, all wine moms are serial murderers.

Serial Mom was basically a documentary.

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

https://resobscura.blogspot.com/2015/12/why-did-seventeenth-century-europeans.html
I prefer honey mustard flavor: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mellified_man

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

Acute Grill posted:

Anybody who has ever described another human as "yummy" is absolutely a serial killer.

Get with the fuckin times Grandpa

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

ELECTRONIC OLD MEN RUNNING THE WORLD
Same woman who totally owned the Greta t-shirt wearers. I hope she doesn't find me and kill me with another leftie-murdering logic bomb like she did with this poor woman :eek:

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Walton Simons posted:

Same woman who totally owned the Greta t-shirt wearers. I hope she doesn't find me and kill me with another leftie-murdering logic bomb like she did with this poor woman :eek:

Pastry of the Year posted:

I haven't found, in all the time I've spent online reading things written by insane people, a better tell for a person having some key fuses that have completely and irrevocably burnt out than (a) ellipsis overuse and (b) using more than three periods in those ellipses.

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008

Walton Simons posted:

I hope she doesn't find me and kill me with another leftie-murdering logic bomb like she did with this poor woman :eek:

Laputan Machine.

(Yes, I know that was Gunter, shut up.)

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Isn't that just like 90% of boomers on social media?

Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies
And at that point, the woman being questioned explained that by judging what is not suitable, they are making subconscious decisions which may be based on biases. By choosing the so called less qualified minority candidate, they are trying to compensate for those biases. Also, we would like to deny your application to this college, as you clearly lack the intelligence needed to thrive in an intellectual setting.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

bike tory posted:

Isn't that just like 90% of boomers on social media?
So we're all in agreement then!

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut
https://twitter.com/meggowcher/status/1222210502866227203?s=21

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

:confused:

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Someone asked me why I was walking a long distance in freezing temperatures with my child and thank goodness my child had a comeback prepared because I certainly have no excuse!

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

CPS is the one I've been waiting for all of my life

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
She's Canadian, and I don't understand how a complete stranger would be worried about a child at 0 oC (32 oF).

Nuclear War
Nov 7, 2012

You're a pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty girl
Pretend i posted one of those articles about scandinavians being arrested on holiday in the US for letting their babies nap outside in the cold

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

https://mobile.twitter.com/MegGowcher/status/1222211046875844608

These people are just incapable of stopping, aren't they.

Also that post has 123 loving thousand likes. loving Christ.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

CJacobs posted:

Someone asked me why I was walking a long distance in freezing temperatures with my child and thank goodness my child had a comeback prepared because I certainly have no excuse!

My parents sometimes made me go outside when it was even colder. For hours. Sometimes the sick fucks made me sit on a wooden contraption and pushed me down a snowy hill, wtf, were they trying to kill me?
Btw, are you Chinese?

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Garrand posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MegGowcher/status/1222211046875844608

These people are just incapable of stopping, aren't they.

Also that post has 123 loving thousand likes. loving Christ.

Oh so that's a line from Frozen? Oh, maybe it's more believable if the toddler was watching that movie all the time.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

What was the toddler supposed to do instead of walking - fly?

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Jerry Cotton posted:

What was the toddler supposed to do instead of walking - fly?

Swaddled in a big jogging stroller.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Never be exposed to the elements for more than the distance between the front door and the car.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Once when I was walking 100m down the road to the shop with my 8 month old in a front carrier an elderly woman stopped me, told me he was too cold and that I had to take him home. When I told her I was just going to the shop and that he was fine she actually tried to physically block me and turn me back.

It was like 5°C. People are weird about temperature.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice

Walton Simons posted:

What is a pit potty? Even google didn't help.