Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

weinerschnitzel fuckin rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Heather Papps posted:

the wendys spicy chicken sandwich is the best regular combo menu item in existence and i will spend the rest of my life fighting you from across the internet if you do not agree immediately.

ADMIT IT

100% agreed, we are now posting buddies

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

Heather Papps posted:

the wendys spicy chicken sandwich is the best regular combo menu item in existence and i will spend the rest of my life fighting you from across the internet if you do not agree immediately.

ADMIT IT

bro I'm a mcdonalds aficionado and want to kiss ronald mcdonald every day of my life

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Heather Papps posted:

this is good advice but also works for bad ideas. the fast food forum is not a bad idea tho! i mean every dude with dreams of being the next doughboy would drop all sorts of dollars on like, "eat every taco bell menu item in a month" challenges.

We only ask for burritos and nachos currently.

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Son of Sam-I-Am posted:

100% agreed, we are now posting buddies

wendys crew 4 lyfe, we need gang tags now MAKE IT HAPPEN LOWTAX THIS IS TOP PRIORITY INTERNET BUSINESS

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

very nice i like posted:

bro I'm a mcdonalds aficionado and want to kiss ronald mcdonald every day of my life

dave thomas donated so much money to orphans and also.... oooo poppa squareburgers is thicc gimme that double patties, always fresh, never frozen

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I like the fries at wendy's, even without a frosty. there I said it

coronavirus
Jan 27, 2020

by Cyrano4747
if we get the fast food forum can we get the autistic suit wearing youtuber fast food review guy to be a mod?

edit :seriously, this guy is great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Abnmizvi_4

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

coronavirus posted:

if we get the fast food forum can we get the autistic suit wearing youtuber fast food review guy to be a mod?

we would despoil him

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

This is not the place to discuss fast food.

This is the place to discuss ways of making money off of talking about fast food.

And divorce too, I guess.

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

shadow puppet of a posted:

This is the place to discuss ways of making money off of talking about fast food.

Put it behind a second even more expensive paywall

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

would you like to supersize your forums account purchase?

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
yes!!! i want the $99 dog haus forums upgrade!!!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Heather Papps posted:

would you like to supersize your forums account purchase?

We have plat, no ads, archives, and fast food.

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

what? what's that? the server is down? gently caress.

okay sorry, we have regular, plat, archives.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Give me lootboxes, and an orbital cannon so for 100 bucks I can ban some rando goon.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Heather Papps posted:

we would despoil him

Or he could elevate us all. I say it's worth the gamble.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

shadow puppet of a posted:

I'll talk about whatever the HELL i want in any thread and ain't you or anybody else gonna stop me!

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

contentious divorce...piled high

it’s good And Messy…eat it with a fork…

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Heather Papps posted:

we would despoil him

You mean degrease him?

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Solice Kirsk posted:

Or he could elevate us all. I say it's worth the gamble.

so we have robospine lowtax, falling thru a roof and hosed up teeth reviewbrah... who is the third part of this triforce of internet folk with chronic health problems and a unreal amount of internet stalkers.

is tourettes guy still around? maybe he's still wearing that neck brace.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Tourettes guy died quite awhile ago.

youre
Dec 30, 2019

I think the fast food forum is a bad idea, even a bad ironic idea

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Tourettes guy died quite awhile ago.

don't do it
don't do it

don't do it
don't do it
don't do it
don't do it

FUUUUUUUCK

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

youre posted:

I think the fast food forum is a bad idea, even a bad ironic idea

Why

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I think siphoning off even more conversation topics to someplace besides GBS is a bad idea. There are few things that fall under "General Bullshit" more than yapping about fast food.

Like I'm not gonna cry if it happens but that's why I think it's not a great idea.

youre
Dec 30, 2019

Single topic esoteric forums are pretty stale, and Goons w Spoons already has you covered.
Fractures the user base and creates gross niches among real-posters
Reinforces negative goon stereotypes
5-10 years too late with all the YouTube fastfood review stuff, let's do the next big thing instead (don't ask me what this is)
I fear change

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Heather Papps posted:

so we have robospine lowtax, falling thru a roof and hosed up teeth reviewbrah... who is the third part of this triforce of internet folk with chronic health problems and a unreal amount of internet stalkers.

is tourettes guy still around? maybe he's still wearing that neck brace.

What's Maddox been up to?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I think siphoning off even more conversation topics to someplace besides GBS is a bad idea. There are few things that fall under "General Bullshit" more than yapping about fast food.

Like I'm not gonna cry if it happens but that's why I think it's not a great idea.

Make them in gbs
Have some fun, some excitement

Fast Food Thread Day

Some will last and some won't

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
What if if it’s just a sub under gbs. What’s it matter? Just an area to zoom in on and laugh. Idgi from a user perspective I I guess. poo poo tons of ff threads now, and could grow posting. Qqcs in lt thread

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Spinz posted:

Make them in gbs
Have some fun, some excitement

Fast Food Thread Day

Some will last and some won't

This is a good idea too

Prent
Sep 18, 2003

The.

Heather Papps posted:

ADMIT IT

This must be included in the new SA marketing plan.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

youre posted:

Single topic esoteric forums are pretty stale, and Goons w Spoons already has you covered.
Fractures the user base and creates gross niches among real-posters
Reinforces negative goon stereotypes
5-10 years too late with all the YouTube fastfood review stuff, let's do the next big thing instead (don't ask me what this is)
I fear change

I don't have a problem with this in theory, but have you looked at goons with spoons? They will murder you unless you're a michelin chef and try to post.

youre
Dec 30, 2019

Burt Sexual posted:

What if if it’s just a sub under gbs. What’s it matter? Just an area to zoom in on and laugh. Idgi from a user perspective I I guess. poo poo tons of ff threads now, and could grow posting. Qqcs in lt thread

youre
Dec 30, 2019

Nurge posted:

I don't have a problem with this in theory, but have you looked at goons with spoons? They will murder you unless you're a michelin chef and try to post.

I have literally never never clicked there in 15 years. How about a mod approved, non violent forum invasion of daycrew lunch threads?

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Nurge posted:

We’ve gotten better over the years but yeah most gwsers would probably still hate the fast food forum lol

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.
the fast food forum must come to fruition to rebel against the gws posters sitting in their ivory towers

weirdly chilly pussy
Oct 6, 2007

Hello, posters of the fast food forum

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

that gofundme thing is now food?

https://www.gofundme.com/f/1vhr72tzmo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020