Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

De Rossi, for some reason, attended the derby last weekend while in disguise :psyduck:

https://twitter.com/AliprandiJacopo/status/1222503735525548033

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Probably to avoid getting mobbed by a crowd and to sit in the curva again. That owns.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Piatek is gone to Hertha for 28m

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Simone Poodoin posted:

Piatek is gone to Hertha for 28m

Not bad really, that's only a 2 mil loss. Good luck to him; I hope he gets back in to the Polish national team. When he's on he's great but he was never going to start again in this formation and when he did he was really poo poo. Part of the blame goes to the club and idiotic management.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
What a weird career path over the last 18 months

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Another career snubbed out by AC Milan

grvm
Sep 27, 2007

The violent young pony.
Interesting to me that he goes for more than suso. I didn’t think suso was very good for us at least the last 2 seasons, but I thought he was valued higher.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Inter beat some random Albanian team (at least according to RAI commentary), so the two semifinals are Inter/Napoli and Juve/Milan

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

Inter beat some random Albanian team (at least according to RAI commentary), so the two semifinals are Inter/Napoli and Juve/Milan

Lol what is the story here

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Ya, scanning Twitter for that I don't see anything :thunk:

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity
is that some eriksen setpieces making their way to italy? nice

get used to this poo poo, inter.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
It would be cool if Eriksen is just poo poo now, and not just a case where he was unmotivated while pushing for an exit from Spurs.

Just imo.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Important development
https://twitter.com/Emojipedia/status/1222635333491286019

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Gigi Galli posted:

Lol what is the story here

Sorry, it's an in - joke for Italians when one of the big three play another Italian team and the match is televised by RAI; the bigger team will get gushing commentary, compliments, etc. The smaller team may as well be from abroad: misnamed players, lack of interest. Like yesterday when Fiorentina scored while the commentators were talking about Eriksen's warm up "oh BTW here's Fiorentina's goal" were the exact words used.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I have a new co-worker from Rome who supports Roma, what should I say to him

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

oliwan posted:

Sing him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36MdHWQccfA this and make an enemy for life.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

oliwan posted:

"Hi, I'm oliwan and you should avoid ever talking to me if you value your mental health".

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

Sorry, it's an in - joke for Italians when one of the big three play another Italian team and the match is televised by RAI; the bigger team will get gushing commentary, compliments, etc. The smaller team may as well be from abroad: misnamed players, lack of interest. Like yesterday when Fiorentina scored while the commentators were talking about Eriksen's warm up "oh BTW here's Fiorentina's goal" were the exact words used.

Ah I haven’t watched a match on actual RAI for several decades. That’s not surprising then.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

:hmmyes:

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004

oliwan posted:

“Ue gualion”

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

abuse culture. posted:

“Ue gualion”

“Me jo faccio er cucchiaio”

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Lots of deadline day transfers for us - looks like we're getting Amrabat (in the summer) and Kouame (now, but he's injured till like, March at least), as well as already confirmed Duncan from Sassuolo and Igor from Spal.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

Lots of deadline day transfers for us - looks like we're getting Amrabat (in the summer) and Kouame (now, but he's injured till like, March at least), as well as already confirmed Duncan from Sassuolo and Igor from Spal.

Another one: Genoa apparently sold you guys Criscito but he refuses to accept the move. I think that’s more that he wants to be at Genoa rather than a rejection of Fiorentina. Good lad who wants to help his team.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Florenzi appears to have finished his loan move to Valencia. No options; he just wants to play ahead of the euros and I can’t blame him. Hope he gets the time he wants. There’s a video of him in the airport and it reminds me of the Cutrone one when he left Milan and clearly didn’t want to.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Add Agudelo to the transfer haul for Fiorentina. I'm a fan.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

It feels like Fiorentina remake their squad from the ground up once a year?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Sandwolf posted:

It feels like Fiorentina remake their squad from the ground up once a year?

That's Udinese; I think the recent sale and acquisition of the club makes it look that way for the past few windows.

Here's a good rundown of all the transfers: https://www.gazzetta.it/Calciomercato/serie-A/

I didn't realize that Genoa signed Iago Falque, that might actually be pretty good to fight off relegation.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I don’t know if you can count Udinese. Udinese, Watford, and Granada are effectively the same team

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
I totally missed that Petagna went to Napoli and then was loaned back to SPAL for the rest of the season. I feel like he probably won't cut it at Napoli, but we'll see. I'm glad he's getting a shot though.

brasstassels
Oct 26, 2007
lolling at roma's sunday league defending

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

The gently caress is going on in this match lol

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Sassuolo should be up by 5 at this point. Now that Roma are down to 10 I can’t see a way back for them.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Well I guess sassuolo doing handballs in the box is one way lol

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Lmao holy poo poo this game owns

Boga is good.

brasstassels
Oct 26, 2007
yeah this is wild lol, what a strike

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
I wonder where Boga will end up this summer. Chelsea are probably going to make a nice profit there.

E: oh I thought he was on loan at Sassuolo, but apparently they signed him from Chelsea permanently

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Ibra’s apparently ill and isn’t the squad for tomorrow. poo poo.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

Ibra’s apparently ill and isn’t the squad for tomorrow. poo poo.

Ooo ah ah ah ah

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Cellino is having a classic Cellino season. He's apparently going to fire Corini for the 2nd time within a 3 months span. Fabio Grosso was hired and then fired after 3 matches in the middle of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Juve leading deservedly, but Fiorentina had their chances including a double backheel saved by Sczeszny. Enjoyable match overall, Ronald seems to be hypoglycemic cause he keeps fainting in the box.