Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Just saw a blue tongue lizard in my garden. First one in about 10 years :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

Aule posted:

Been summoned for Jury duty 😭

Pretty easy to get out of if you just email them.

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

Pork, lamb, chicken and ham
Just bang some caustic down the pipes and give it a bit of a plunge

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i bet for a while that was a sick spot to chill out

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Just had double mi goregg

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

McSpergin posted:

Just had double mi goregg

with fetta?

F
Nov 6, 2005

Blow posted:

Now I gotta "score" off the other dude

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
My neighbour literally and figuratively cut my grass. I wanted to cut that grass. I should thank him bc it was an area that was getting real gnarly with clasping heliotrope but it looked like it was really satisfying in the aftermath

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
new picard episode out yo

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

new picard episode out yo

I enjoyed the first one but I don't care about Star Wars much. It was also entertaining to see the cranky old Red Letter Media guys hate it.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

i'm going to rewatch The Good Place in its entirety (19 hours) before I watch the new episode out tomorrow

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Jeez maybe if you watched less tv you'd have time to cut your grass before the neighbour got there.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/bimboairi/status/1222286704922390528

o no

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

I stand at the bakery section at Drakes, before the choice of vegemite or spinach and feta scrolls. My hand hesitates briefly over the spinach and feta. Peter Dutton's corpulent, disembodied head hovers ominously over my shoulder. He revokes my citizenship and hands it personally to a French au pair. I am force-fed spinach and feta on Nauru until I declare myself officially stateless.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

fuckin lushsux, i truly hate him

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Aren't these 4chan memes, just gateway drugs to the nazi memes.

Like they are not too funny. Just irony poisoning and everything is bad and how do I talk to female? Sort of stuff.

It's just designed to put you on that long snakes and ladders to Neo nazi bollocks.

I keep seeing it happen to former mates time and time again. They see a funny meme and 2 years later hardcore Pauline voter.

It's just nuts.

Also spray painting a meme on a wall isn't that original.

Eh rant over.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I used to think graffiti was the coolest thing. I just watched a Vice docco about "bombing with NYC crews" and they all are just the most insufferable pricks. What was that Aus graff doc about the kid who gets that girl pregnant and smokes a bunch of weed and keeps bombing trains?

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

is there a lushsux tag on there I can't see or are we and also twitter just making the assumption its them bc its crap derivative garbage?

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

The_Continental posted:

I used to think graffiti was the coolest thing. I just watched a Vice docco about "bombing with NYC crews" and they all are just the most insufferable pricks. What was that Aus graff doc about the kid who gets that girl pregnant and smokes a bunch of weed and keeps bombing trains?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp8ZNqaG-dE

is this in the OP isaac?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

The_Continental posted:

Jisoe. i should put it in the OP

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

rekt

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

No but I seperately had the same idea a second ago

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

ili posted:

Jeez maybe if you watched less tv you'd have time to cut your grass before the neighbour got there.

to be fair I sunk 2 days into weeding lantana that was mostly on his side of the line so I think it was mostly a reciprocal gesture of weed eradication rather than being fed up with my (admittedly lovely) lawn

naeka
Sep 1, 2008

jisoe was a cultural icon

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Canberra’s greatest treasure. This little dude rules

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

The_Continental posted:

Think I told this story in the last thread but I worked in The Zoo (live music joint in Brisbane) for a few years and we'd put on hip hop shows really rarely because fuckwits would tag the toilets and every available blank wall without fail. Like, show how important you are by bombing trains or whatever I don't care, but don't be cunts to your hosts.

Then the hip hop community would bitch in the street press about how hard it was to put on a show on in town

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
On a related note we all loved working metal nights even if the music was poo poo because the punters were all super polite

Aule
Oct 16, 2019

Airstream Driver posted:

Pretty easy to get out of if you just email them.

Sent a picture to my boss who said will help me out 😬

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

i also assumed that garbage in Melbourne was LushSux

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

is there a lushsux tag on there I can't see or are we and also twitter just making the assumption its them bc its crap derivative garbage?

https://twitter.com/Mr_Nuka_Cola/status/1222617898939768834?s=20

Zazi posted:

i also assumed that garbage in Melbourne was LushSux

you assumed right

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

jesus christ what a oval office

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

there are good street artists in melbourne and that prick traces photos and memes on perfectly good walls

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I can respect a reading of lushsux work as a remixing the medium but not the meaning

Like there is a novelty of seeing a relevant meme on a wall, it could be political or even just du jour

However, he could do better

Sooner Zoomer bullshit is stale as gently caress

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Still better than a Ponytar

do people pay him to do his terrible memes on their walls?

i guess what I’m asking is what’s the best way to deface/remove this poo poo.

also I would like it a lot if he got hit by a bus and also a dog bit him in the dick and he says “ow my balls” and then his eyes cross over and he walks in front of a train

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I used my amazon prime free trial for picard on amazon video

is there literally anything else worth a drat on it

i don't know how to pirate live action shows anymore

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I used my amazon prime free trial for picard on amazon video

is there literally anything else worth a drat on it

i don't know how to pirate live action shows anymore

the tick?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

that'll do, thanks!

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
The Boys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naeka
Sep 1, 2008

didn't nod to one of the maggies on the way to work today and he started sqwarking as i went past so i turned around and gave him a nod and he went quiet. the universe is at peace again.