Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
Don't be a coward. Play MM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
ugh i bet my rank has reset again... again...... ... again?

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"
http://www.strawpoll.me/19407177

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

do i dare

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

ArfJason posted:

do i dare

don't do it arf. even if you make it no-one will believe you.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
ManI wish I was unemployed too

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
Oh poo poo, they just shut down Katowice live event to the public.

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized
I think I'm becoming a Na'Vi fan, guys. Is that unpatriotic? New Simple is a role model of a human being. Electronic is so loving good at this game. Flamie seems so happy now and that cherubic smile is something we are going to need in a CSGO scene ravaged by the coronavirus. And my man Boombl4 - the peak gamer - has a loving gravitation pull which is way stronger than the bullshit "glue" that holds all the other t1 teams together. I don't know who the hell Perfecto is but his name sums up how I feel about this team.

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized

Fauxshiz posted:

I think I'm becoming a Na'Vi fan, guys. Is that unpatriotic? New Simple is a role model of a human being. Electronic is so loving good at this game. Flamie seems so happy now and that cherubic smile is something we are going to need in a CSGO scene ravaged by the coronavirus. And my man Boombl4 - the peak gamer - has a loving gravitation pull which is way stronger than the bullshit "glue" that holds all the other t1 teams together. I don't know who the hell Perfecto is but his name sums up how I feel about this team.

I in no way wanted them to beat Liquid this morning c'mon fellas click some heads.

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
Navi just wrecking Astralis on dustII. This is fun to watch

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

First few rounds on nuke have been a slamming as well

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Electronic has one death on round 11.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Sad that NaVi wasted several months playing with Guarbagian ayo

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized
A sick morning of CS. Navi full steam ahead. Its not often you see Astralis fuckin' stumped.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Good god Na'Vi.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Boombl4 189adr at half no big deal

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

mcvey posted:

Boombl4 189adr at half no big deal

I've been saying that Boombl4 has been improving game on game since he joined the roster. He's turning into a complete powerhouse, the best performing IGL in the game right now. If Perfecto actually steps up, or they get another powerful 5th, then Na'Vi are the best team no question.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

This makes it all the more depressing that there's no crowd to cheer on the hometown-ish heroes. :(

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

drat, Kenny, that's gotta suck.

man in the eyeball hat
Dec 23, 2006

Capture the opening of the portal that connects this earth of 3D to one earth of 4D or 5D. Going to the 5D.

holy poo poo flamie

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Boombl4's mp9 bullshit is hilarious.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Like it that perfecto made it to round 6 on mirage at 0-0-0

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

ilmucche posted:

Immortal Perfecto

man in the eyeball hat
Dec 23, 2006

Capture the opening of the portal that connects this earth of 3D to one earth of 4D or 5D. Going to the 5D.

ilmucche posted:

14-0 for the half god drat

lmao2 and he's the first T death in second half

man in the eyeball hat fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Mar 1, 2020

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
I need a casual CS buddy who wants to do the operation co-op stuff, none of my friends are PC gamers :(

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
You could prolly use the Looking to Play thingie. Thats how i did all the guardians a week or so ago

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

ArfJason posted:

You could prolly use the Looking to Play thingie. Thats how i did all the guardians a week or so ago

Yeah that is an option for Wingman and Guardian but not the "Co-op Strike" missions which the first one and this week's new one both count as, but maybe I can just talk to Guardian pubbies and find someone down to run them

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

Tenkaris posted:

I need a casual CS buddy who wants to do the operation co-op stuff, none of my friends are PC gamers :(

Add me, Mek and Cheese

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
dead thread for a dead game..... heres some Content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzyhyFClqeI

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Good video for a bad game

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
tyvm homie its good to finally plow through all these videos. still have two more videos to make of december alone and i can be done with 2017 though i dread going thru my 2018 folder...

Crimson
Nov 7, 2002
I know it's a meme but didn't CSGO hit a record number of concurrent players not too long ago? Maybe not so dead.

Also, Astralis is finally looking pretty good again after a shaky start to the year. Also, wtf 6 man roster? I'm assuming they're gonna teach him Device's roles, but talk about shoes to fill. He just straight poo poo on Zywoo in ESL.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Games got more players than Dota2 and priv goon games are happening daily

Misc
Sep 19, 2008

i spent nearly a decade not getting enraged/deeply depressed every night because i can't click head and instead made lots of strong, enriching friendships, spent more time playing the guitar as well as improving my career skills, got engaged, traveled the world.

now i am playing this game again.

Misc
Sep 19, 2008

just loving up flashes and waiting for death

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I've never been able to click heads, then I tried goonmans. I suck even more at clicking heads when I have to fire my packets across the ocean before firing at an opponent.

People were friendly and the vibes were good though.

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

1.1@800

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
csgo owns and i vowed to not play anymore until im done with these fuckin replays but i hosed up and played like 40 hours last week oops

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
so it owns when your enemy calls you a cheater but you know whats owns even more when your own teammate does lmfao

like i had an incredible night with the scout today but the match i didnt even do that well in is the one where i get accused. was on the last round of cache, heard a ct running to b thru ct, so i enter connector and aim right over the tippy top of the box. teammate goes to tree or hell or whatever its called (right outside b going to ct) and gets owned, but the ct is crouched so i cant see him. he immediately screams "come on purple kill him already we know you're walling." i say im not walling and he says "aimlocking, whatever." i tell him i have a youtube account full of videos and hes like oh yeah? whats the link. Free views :cool: $$$$$$

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

ArfJason posted:

so it owns when your enemy calls you a cheater but you know whats owns even more when your own teammate does lmfao

like i had an incredible night with the scout today but the match i didnt even do that well in is the one where i get accused. was on the last round of cache, heard a ct running to b thru ct, so i enter connector and aim right over the tippy top of the box. teammate goes to tree or hell or whatever its called (right outside b going to ct) and gets owned, but the ct is crouched so i cant see him. he immediately screams "come on purple kill him already we know you're walling." i say im not walling and he says "aimlocking, whatever." i tell him i have a youtube account full of videos and hes like oh yeah? whats the link. Free views :cool: $$$$$$

I have a comment on my steam profile that says something along the lines of "obvious walls but a nice guy" and I proudly keep that one.