Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Lowtax posted:

hurry up and set up your GoFYADMe account

Whatever happened to the Kickparper?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
free you're waifu, lowtax

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I heard that Lowtax wanted his wife to wear a ring to signify their union, that freak!

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

Dilbert Fanclub President posted:

Its my forums dream that memes and catchphrases become bannable again. You want better posts? Make lazy parroting things that were funny 100 posts ago highly illegal (dril tweets, tyool, kramering, this ain’t it, etc)

<kramers in> this ain't it, chief!

<kramers in harder, kramering so hard he falls out the window, on the way down yelling "I WILL NEVER LOG OFF! my family is dying help">

(I sadly don't remember the actual wording of the kramering out the window post and don't have time to look it up but it's one of my favorites)

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

I want wings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-Y0dTNH7Ns

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
:hmmyes:

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
The thing is, we don't really know the whole story about Lowtax's divorce. Maybe Ashly is right, maybe Lowtax is right is their accusations, we don't know. The point is though it is a personal matter to Lowtax and we as posters have no right to theorize what is going on in his personal life.

Our responsibility is to shitpost on Somethingawful and let Lowtax resolve his own issues.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

plot twist: it wasn't poland it was actually Iraq and the vampire was Bush

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

Also there were idiots in FYAD and TGRS and the site is better that they left.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Incitatus posted:

The thing is, we don't really know the whole story about Lowtax's divorce. Maybe Ashly is right, maybe Lowtax is right is their accusations, we don't know. The point is though it is a personal matter to Lowtax and we as posters have no right to theorize what is going on in his personal life.

Our responsibility is to shitpost on Somethingawful and let Lowtax resolve his own issues.

And also to mock the weirdos who think they do have that right and think that surely this time their accusations, for which they offer no evidence, will sway the goon mob against them.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
The important thing to remember here is to keep donating money to lowtax so he doesn't have to get a job and can remain the forum's single biggest expense while he publicly humiliates his wife and works to keep money out of her hands while she's in a shelter with his daughter

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

Dial-a-Dog posted:

The important thing to remember here is to keep donating money to lowtax so he doesn't have to get a job and can remain the forum's single biggest expense while he publicly humiliates his wife and works to keep money out of her hands while she's in a shelter with his daughter

:cb:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Where do they all come from

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Where do they all come from

According to the rapsheet of this last poster, skullmund.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Dial-a-Dog posted:

mad?

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Bosnian Mcdonalds is a restaurant for strong men with large appetites.

Appetizer: Tasty Burger. I think the white stuff is whorls of Tasty Sauce. I'm not sure. Who cares, its just an appetizer.

Amuse Bouche: Cross Cut Fries. Because normal fries are wispy and inconsequential.

Main Course: Grand Big Mac. 40% bigger than the puny weakling macs served outside of Bosnia. Presumably made with Royale patties.

Digestif: Half a liter of orange juice. Non carbonated. When you want to spike your sugar and stomach acidity levels after all that Tasty Sauce.

shadow puppet of a fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Jan 31, 2020

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Dial-a-Dog posted:

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

ChubbyChecker posted:

It's disgusting. And people keep on repeating that poo poo on this very site, and they only get banned or probated for it if it happens in this thread. Eg. this was posted in PYF without anything happening:

Huh, I thought tashilicious started that bit of drama.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

shadow puppet of a posted:

]

What if... we could make a dorito out of just nacho cheese. None of that stuff between the nacho powder, and no powder, just pure nacho cheese. The Nacho Cheese Triangle:

I want these inside me so badly

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Your total will be ten dollars please drive up

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I want these inside me so badly

get your rear end to a JITB

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

The Rage posted:

get your rear end to a JITB

Jack doesn't have those though? Are you referring to the jalapenos or the wedges that they have?

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Dial-a-Dog posted:

you mean if we get rid of him we'll start seeing some of that sweet goon cash???

Manic Mailman
Jul 2, 2004
I'll be honest, this whole drama is more entertaining than tv sometimes because it is REAL LIFE and live! Lowtax should livestream a day in the life more viewers, have the Marketing girl make him pretty and seek out sponsors wherever he goes.

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

Those hamburgers don’t look very good for your health.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

she made a gofundme but should have made a gofindme

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Why care so much about this Online Dudes marriage? Just post.

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Let's also bring back basic grammar as a requirement.

boo

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

shadow puppet of a posted:

Bosnian Mcdonalds is a restaurant for strong men with large appetites.

Appetizer: Tasty Burger. I think the white stuff is whorls of Tasty Sauce. I'm not sure. Who cares, its just an appetizer.

Amuse Bouche: Cross Cut Fries. Because normal fries are wispy and inconsequential.

Main Course: Grand Big Mac. 40% bigger than the puny weakling macs served outside of Bosnia. Presumably made with Royale patties.

Digestif: Half a liter of orange juice. Non carbonated. When you want to spike your sugar and stomach acidity levels after all that Tasty Sauce.

Please keep posting these.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

SHISHKABOB posted:

Please keep posting these.

mcdonalds should really bring some of this stuff over to the us

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug
This thread has been a wild ride.

Have a happy divorce Lowtax!

Cyberpope v2
Oct 26, 2002

by Lowtax

Incitatus posted:

Was that decided before or after the forums started banning people for wrong think and being serial abusers?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug
Happy wife, happy life

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Waffle fries are real dumb

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Thank you!

I like waffles, I like fries, but I don't want them mixed.

Just had me A shamrock shake. Gotta love that green.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Agreed. Waffles are for drinkin'

"Stroopwafel Latte Deluxe. A delicious Latte Macchiato with a dash of whipped cream, tasty caramel sauce and pieces of crispy stroopwafel. You can relax with that."

This also counts as the entire McDonalds Netherlands post because its menus is INCREDIBLY BORING. Like the dutch themselves.

Also its the McDonalds Luxembourg post because their website is entirely fuckin' broken and its just links to a Eurodisney page.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Incitatus posted:

Also there were idiots in FYAD and TGRS and the site is better that they left.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

ASenileAnimal posted:

mcdonalds should really bring some of this stuff over to the us

I’m seeing this stuff and the stuff Japan gets and between the two I’m extremely jealous. Japanese Starbucks also gets way better stuff than the US.

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

SA forums are self cleaning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

UnfurledSails posted:

SA forums are self cleaning

Only at very high temperatures.