Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I feel like having that mixture of a rap sheet should be a permaban.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
I gotta give him a little respect for sticking to the gimmick.

That is a gimmick, right? Right? :ohdear:

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

I think this forum has finally realized that its not a gimmick if its just "Im a lovely person who likes to waste everyones time."

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

joke's on you, i was only pretending to be a lovely person who likes to waste everyone's time!

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

EorayMel posted:

PROBATION 01/26/20 12:12am Aerdan Diet and excercise are bad derail. Omg I can’t believe I just typed that. User loses posting privileges for 12 hours. Burt Sexual Burt Sexual

I finally made it to the big time

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Burt Sexual posted:

I finally made it to the big time

:thumbsup:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

Indiana Jones, but your bowels instead of the golden idol.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Debbie Metallica and Fistgrrl, haven't seen them in ages.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

CannonFodder posted:

Debbie Metallica and Fistgrrl, haven't seen them in ages.

Fistgrrl banned one of my original accounts for file sharing, but it was a free music download. I'll never forgive her for that. :colbert:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

punchymcpunch posted:

balling my eyes out

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

dirksteadfast posted:

This entire week about 90% of my Spotify ads have been about tampons. I am a man. I would happily buy my wife what she needs with no shame, but we do so at the store and I have never bought nor searched for anything regarding tampons or any feminine hygiene products online.

It’s not so much dumb marketing, I’m just confused. Does Spotify think I’m a woman between the ages of 12-50 based off my music selections?

silence_kit posted:

What kind of music do you listen to?

dirksteadfast posted:

I exclusively play a 1,000+ song playlist with as many genres as possible and no more than a few songs per artist. So it’ll skip from Shania Twain to Mastadon to Outkast to Foo Fighters etc. I wouldn’t be surprised if it leaned enough in one direction to trigger them thinking I was one demographic over another. Or maybe they didn’t have a good pulse so it defaulted to something.

Push El Burrito posted:

They figure you're a big fan of period music.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Brawnfire posted:

My mom keeps telling me stories about owning "the ok boomer people" on Facebook over this poo poo

"We never wanted to do away with paper bags," she says, "we didn't want the plastic bags in the first place."

I primly tent my fingers and look down in thought, concealing the impish grin upon my face. I think: Perhaps, once again, the problem is corporate profit motive leading to inefficient uses of resources and the degradation of our common spaces. Perhaps putting the onus on the consumer is an offensive red herring as corporate interests pillage our planet. Seems like someone needs to do something about all this unchecked capitalism. But this is my mother we're talking about. I know better.

"Okay, boomer."

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Fatbanana posted:

This is Fatbanana I was recently kicked from guild and banned from discord because I fled the USA to the EU because I got raided by the DEA I was not selling drugs or doing anything wrong I was growing cannabis I was held on a probable cause hold for 36 hours and since they did not get the test results from the BCA for the amount of THC in time they had to release me again I do not think I did anything wrong and do not think I deserved to be kicked/banned for "growing some pot" maybe you assumed it was something else more serious it really was not the police found 27 waist high plants in my home they took all my grow equipment and trashed my house and destroyed my ring cameras I am very disappointed that this decision was made by goons I had no idea that Goon Squad was anti cannabis but Martin Luther King once said if a law is unjust it is our duty to break it. I am a medical patient but they charge way too much for my medicine so I decided to grow my own medicine I am also a student at THC University so one could argue I was growing for academic research also. I really liked playing with all of you and truly regret this decision you made to kick

please vote yes or no should I have been kicked for fleeing the USA for growing cannabis

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

purple death ray posted:

*peering into fleshlight*

Look, no bad dreams there.

Jay_Zombie posted:

She doesn't have bad dreams, because she's just a piece of plastic.

Owlbear Camus posted:

I prefer the term "Artificial Perineum"

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

social vegan posted:

can i get a lore dump on buckets please

social vegan posted:

cool buckets threw fudge on ur cookies

social vegan posted:

why is that one elf named buckets

a bone to pick posted:

because that's the amount that he cums

symbolic posted:

why the gently caress is there Keebler lore

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

methlord420 posted:

Forum - All of them

Issue - Gassing autoban threads reduces their visibility to 0 unless you browse the gas chamber.

Explanation - We should close the threads instead of gassing them.

Examples of the issue
- There shouldn't be one any more.

(USER WAS AUTOBANNED FOR THIS THREAD)

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

captainOrbital posted:

Thicc Lizzy is now my favorite twitter name. I might change mine from gothlete to Reasonable Latinoman tho

Screaming Idiot posted:

If we're going to use this naming convention then I got y'all beat by a mile.

Ahh, the old username/post combination.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
I've often struggled to come up with an adequate given name. "Bad Guy" being my mother's maiden name and my father's surname, respectively. I usually go with Dingus.

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

Regarding a goon finding out that the prior owner of their house had notched all of the support beams:

Chitin posted:

I got some contractors out to do some bids. They came up looking like they'd just seen a ghost, but the ghost had offered to put their kid through college.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

null_pointer posted:

Regarding a goon finding out that the prior owner of their house had notched all of the support beams:

Same thread:

`Nemesis posted:

A few years back there was some rapid gentrification of an area, and a very old bar (~100 years) got sold off to developers. The land became too valuable, and the old building had a number of problems including some troublesome subsidence in one corner.

On demo they found that the antique urinal in the men's room was never hooked up to the sewer system, and almost a centruy of piss had caused the subsidence.

piss.

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh
The Something Awful Forums > Main > Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists > Funny Forums Quotes: almost a centruy of piss

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
That's already been made the name of that thread, it'd just confuse people

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

Baron von Eevl posted:

Ahh, the old username/post combination.

Thomas Swarthye slipping in under the radar in there as well.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Ariong posted:

Same thread:

What a swerve. I was expecting it would be poor drainage or an ancient grave, but holy poo poo.... piss!

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I wuz robbed I tells ya!

Also thankfully not my house. Never waive your inspections!

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Should be the name of all threads. Long live piss.

TheHomerTax
Dec 26, 2012

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Casimir Radon posted:

• Fat
  • Idiot
  • Rapist
  • Russia Lover

canyoneer posted:

he's still yo president

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

mind the walrus posted:

I first saw Aliens when I was 7. I was aware of them thanks to ads for Alien^3 and action figures, but hadn't seen them and was a real pansy/afraid of horror movies.

So I turn on a tiny old TV-- to Fox, if I recall correctly--while bored at my grandparents' apartment. It's the scene where Newt falls into the water and gets grabbed.

Yeah. I slept well that night.

Arzakon posted:

How'd your life turn out cause I watched Alien and Aliens with my 6 and 7 year old a few months ago and I'm just trying to figure out what has the most weight when figuring out future therapy costs.

mind the walrus posted:

I post on the SomethingAwful Forums in 2020 how the gently caress do you think it turned out

Doom Goon
Sep 18, 2008

:hmmyes:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Mammon Loves You posted:

I call all people who don't own shares of Tesla noTSLAers and sad as it may be I know they won't survive when Elon opens his third eye and becomes God-Emperor of Earth.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

more like opens his brown eye am i rite

at the bottom of his mars rocket

its propelled by poop which is green (brown) energy

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

I saw Starship Troopers when I was about 10, expecting a cool-looking sci-fi action film :shepface:.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I saw Starship Troopers when I was about 10, expecting a cool-looking sci-fi action film :shepface:.

My dad was a huuuuge Heinlein fan and took the whole family to see it in the theater when my brother and I were 14 and 16 respectively.

Mom started glaring at him during the shower scene and didn't stop. I remember clueing in about halfway through that Verhoeven was not exactly enamored of the source material and from that point on I could not stop laughing.

Dad didn't want to talk about it.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Starship Troopers is a really good sci fi action movie but it’s a great comedy

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Malachite_Dragon posted:

There's enough piss for everyone.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Well, to be fair, it was. It's a shame they had to leave out the mechs, because giant robots make everything better.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

oldpainless posted:

Starship Troopers is a really good sci fi action movie but it’s a great comedy

It's also extremely violent, which was more my point :v:.

Medic!

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

dromal phrenia posted:

Lowtax, I don't want to bother you in this stressful time, but there is currently no place on this forum where you are allowed to post goatse. I think maybe subforums should take turns so like one week you can post goatse in the book forum, then its back to being banned there but now you can post goatse in the debate forum, etc.

Who What Now posted:

What are you talking about? You can post goatse anywhere. Once

dromal phrenia posted:

I bet they edit it out when they catch you, though :eng99:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Lemniscate Blue posted:

My dad was a huuuuge Heinlein fan and took the whole family to see it in the theater when my brother and I were 14 and 16 respectively.

Mom started glaring at him during the shower scene and didn't stop. I remember clueing in about halfway through that Verhoeven was not exactly enamored of the source material and from that point on I could not stop laughing.

Dad didn't want to talk about it.

your mom started glaring because she got really horny