Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
The last casualty the night before burts prophecy is fulfilled I hope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Blizzard could have just done what they did with the Starcraft remake and not overwritten the actual original game, but they didn’t. The custom LOTR games are gone now. I’ve said my goodbyes, and I’ve embraced the emptiness left in their wake. I no longer care about anyone or anything. gently caress Blizzard, and gently caress YOU!

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Blizzard could have just done what they did with the Starcraft remake and not overwritten the actual original game, but they didn’t. The custom LOTR games are gone now. I’ve said my goodbyes, and I’ve embraced the emptiness left in their wake. I no longer care about anyone or anything. gently caress Blizzard, and gently caress YOU!

you can't even make custom games using Booty Bay because booty is wordfiltered lmao

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

lumpy rn:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Let him live

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
this thread is just getting good

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Ok then

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

bell jar posted:

what are your thoughts on hp sauce

its good

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Lumpy the Cook posted:

this rules they aren't even mad at lowtax

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

bell jar posted:

hey didn't you do a recut of the star wars prequels or something? i remember wanting to watch those but not being able to find the videos :ninja:

yeah that was me, surprised anyone remembers that

Il Federale
Oct 10, 2012

Son of Sam-I-Am posted:

yeah that was me, surprised anyone remembers that

what was different about it

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Il Federale posted:

uh hello it's thats seventies show guy jeeeeeeeeez

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
so are juicy lucys just called cum burgers now

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
lumpy ftw

Il Federale
Oct 10, 2012

Heather Papps posted:

uh hello it's thats seventies show guy jeeeeeeeeez

so he added tommy chong to it? cool i guess

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I think he should be given clemency, being super angry at Blizzard is the logical response to anything Blizzard does these days.

youre
Dec 30, 2019

Hail Burt The Merciful!!

Inverse
Jun 30, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The custom lotr games are gone??? gently caress blizzard i did a enjoy a good bout of ring wars.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

bell jar posted:

what are your thoughts on hp sauce

thats the jonathon ross of sauces

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

starbarry clock posted:

so are juicy lucys just called cum burgers now

yes

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

here's the thing about nordic countries: their dipshits would rather be poor americans than rich nordics. american white trash culture has basically replaced drinking lamb's blood in a sod dugout as the #1 thing broke nords do. and i think that's hosed up. those cold bastards gotta preserve whats left of their weird hair-hat dances and poo poo. fuckin cultural diversity man, fascism rises in the void of personal history stolen from white people by capitalism. it's gonna be fursuits and dancing to Ukranian Witch-Pop which delivers white people from militarized xenophobic fascism, marks my words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27J4HUj6Ko0

this is fuckin, this is what the future sounds like

This didn't get anywhere near the appropriate amount of love. Thanks PHIZ. I've had this group on steady repeat for the last day or so. Fuckin awesome!

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

thats the jonathon ross of sauces

oh yeah i have some HP sauce 4 u

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

youre posted:

Hail Burt The Merciful!!

You will not like the ending of this movie

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Inverse posted:

The custom lotr games are gone??? gently caress blizzard i did a enjoy a good bout of ring wars.

Its beyond hosed up.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

This thread has everything! Drama, humor, anger, punishment, hope, fast food. And I don't care about any of it, but it's so fun to watch.

It's basically the Emmy's of the forums.

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

Burt Sexual posted:

You will not like the ending of this movie

the hero dies doesnt he

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Il Federale posted:

Well keep in mind this was 15-16 years ago, so I don't remember everything, but mostly I made a lot of small edits like removing an obvious duplicate shot of Artoo repairing the shield, cutting the gravity-defying spin Jar Jar does as he jumps in the lake, etc. I had a few major changes like adding in a few deleted scenes and changing the romance story in AOTC so Padme didn't outright reject Anakin on Naboo and then do a 180 after they get captured.

Originally the project was actually to going to be to desaturate it and set it to the full score from the CDs, and turn it into a silent film because I have always thought Lucas is great at visuals and I wanted to highlight that. I even had a full score cut together bringing in music from other John Williams scores to fill in the gaps, but then as I was studying the movie closely trying to pare down the dialogue for subtitles/intertitles, I started noticing things like the duplicate Artoo shot, and that sidetracked me because it threw off the timing for the music. So that's when it became a more traditional edit.

Inverse
Jun 30, 2010

I betrayed this thread, I ordered really high quality hand made noodle ramen for dinner tonight. I missed both turns for bk and arby.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Your forgetting one thing ,buddy redemption

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Inverse posted:

I betrayed this thread, I ordered really high quality hand made noodle ramen for dinner tonight. I missed both turns for bk and arby.

was it made with quality and simple ingredients???

Inverse
Jun 30, 2010

Professor of Cats posted:

was it made with quality and simple ingredients???

Nah really complex like ginger garlic egg.

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Inverse posted:

Nah really complex like ginger garlic egg.

Dope. Enjoy!

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
leaning back like I'm rich

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Lowtax posted:

I don't conceivably have any issues with opening FYAD back up in the future, but I absolutely will not want it to turn into what it eventually became last time. I'm glad (most of) the toxic CSPAM and TGSR posters left, because neither group seemed capable of comprehending this is a comedy website and we don't all need to be outraged at everything all the time. There are plenty of other websites which specialize in that, namely every single other goddamn site or service on the entire internet.

I am also glad and I support your position

Keep your chin up there's a lot of haters out there

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
I got ur back

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Solice Kirsk posted:

This thread has everything! Drama, humor, anger, punishment, hope, fast food. And I don't care about any of it, but it's so fun to watch.

It's basically the Emmy's of the forums.

i tried tracking the path of this but i felt like a crazy idiot so i stopped but lemme try again

divorce
fyad
fast food
marketing
fast food
fyad
fast food
fast food
fyad fast food
fast food
fyad
fast food
divorce
fast food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inverse
Jun 30, 2010

Heather Papps posted:

i tried tracking the path of this but i felt like a crazy idiot so i stopped but lemme try again

divorce
fyad
fast food
marketing
fast food
fyad
fast food
fast food
fyad fast food
fast food
fyad
fast food