Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Still better than a Ponytar

tbh if I heard “hit the slopes” it wouldn’t even register as anything other than “go snowboarding” but to anyone who’s not into snow sports it must deffo sound racist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naeka
Sep 1, 2008

in the 90s and early 2000s it was constantly used as a slur in my area and although i don't hear it used much these days still my first association is racist remark when i do hear it.

roadside pissing is one i am always paranoid cops gonna grab me for someday. my weak rear end bladder has me peeing every 90 mins or so and after a scary middle of nowhere servo bathroom experience a decade+ ago i feel safer peeing on the side of the road rather than stopping at a servo. atleast it forces me to take breaks when i am long distance driving so there's that.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
I made a racist drunkpost years ago and copped a 3/7. I still dont know what I was trying to get at, just the nature of ancientdrunkposts.
I only found out years later when the rapsheet button happened. gently caress me for that.

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

ili posted:

Yeah I get that just haven't heard it since gently caress knows when. Guess that comes with being in a coddled little corner of the universe where cunts don't throw racial slurs at the drop of a hat.

Dude McAwesome posted:

tbh if I heard “hit the slopes” it wouldn’t even register as anything other than “go snowboarding” but to anyone who’s not into snow sports it must deffo sound racist

Hence the term 'dog-whistling'. Although in this case I'm not sure it was intentional. I doubt I would have picked up on it.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

naeka posted:

in the 90s and early 2000s it was constantly used as a slur in my area and although i don't hear it used much these days still my first association is racist remark when i do hear it.

roadside pissing is one i am always paranoid cops gonna grab me for someday. my weak rear end bladder has me peeing every 90 mins or so and after a scary middle of nowhere servo bathroom experience a decade+ ago i feel safer peeing on the side of the road rather than stopping at a servo. atleast it forces me to take breaks when i am long distance driving so there's that.

My dads trick was to crouch or lie down near the tyre of the car and stealthpiss in the gutter or a drain. I think he figured it out after an unceremonious public urination arrest. Dads rock.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
the best public urination trick I ever learned was to face a car or some other reasonably large thing that can obscure your penis easily, and you just hands free piss on it while pretending to talk on the phone and gesturing with your free hand. Nobody will ever notice you are pissing they will just think you are some jerkoff having a loud conversation on the phohne

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Getting some strange ads on Facebook, is this the new Vegetables 2.0?

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
My rural perspective makes the world one big pisstrough

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

tardwrangler posted:

My rural perspective makes the world one big pisstrough

Out here it’s a thing when you drive past someone clearly pissing on the side of the road you blast the horn at them like you’re cheering them on it’s weird but I’m into it

naeka
Sep 1, 2008

skirts and dresses are easymode but the leggings ARE pants crusade never ends.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

Out here it’s a thing when you drive past someone clearly pissing on the side of the road you blast the horn at them like you’re cheering them on it’s weird but I’m into it

And Id wave back with my free hand.

One of my better piss stop finds.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

There’s not a significant step up in difficulty like what you’re describing but for penis havers it’s kind of the reverse. Pissing in a skirt can backfire real bad as a dude if you are not fully aware of the construction of the hem bc it will droop and fall down in the worst possible spot as a standard procedure.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Kharnifex posted:

Getting some strange ads on Facebook, is this the new Vegetables 2.0?

i just googled dimethocaine and it just sounds like a worse cocaine lol

leafedout is the only place i can find a dealer on nowdays if my guy is out of town, it works okay if you have enough sense to dodge scammers

ili
Jul 26, 2003

tardwrangler posted:

That's a dead set beauty.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Its from Trunkey Creek
I used to have a fortnightly community health round where I touched base with all the deep bush schizophrenics.
Lots of great meandering drives through Oberon, jenolan, Hampton etc.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

tardwrangler posted:

Its from Trunkey Creek
I used to have a fortnightly community health round where I touched base with all the deep bush schizophrenics.
Lots of great meandering drives through Oberon, jenolan, Hampton etc.

That sounds like a crazy job. How are the deep bush folk?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Completely insane id wager

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
My friends been living fairly isolated and hes slowly gotten to the point where hes thinking about UFOs all day all night and wont discuss any other topic

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Long gone now, that was the nineties. A mixture of weird and sad. Lots of concerned parents. Cool bush humpys.
Itas stalker. The most beautiful vintage Gretch drumkit.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

tardwrangler posted:

And Id wave back with my free hand.

I like to think someone was revving an Rx7 all the way out when a loud bang and a hole in the bonnet appears as the car slowly rolls to a stop.

more likely is that it just fell off a metal recyclers truck but hey i can dream.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

Isaac posted:

My friends been living fairly isolated and hes slowly gotten to the point where hes thinking about UFOs all day all night and wont discuss any other topic

That's concerning, you could probably really mess with him using drones

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
I scored Jims (fil) old anvil The urge to drop it on something is intense

Isolation breaks people. I was doing all that pre internet but I imagine it was a huge relief for a lot of these mostly guys when it came along.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

tardwrangler posted:

Isolation breaks people. I was doing all that pre internet but I imagine it was a huge relief for a lot of these mostly guys when it came along.

I'd be willing to take it off your hands if you'd be willing to part with it oh lord it's a beauty

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

gonna add that anvil to my drum kit

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Imo messing with a schizophrenic is both morally abhorrent and also very likely to bite you on the rear end in a way that will be completely impossible to fully anticipate. Wouldn’t recommend

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
heirloom, yeah its sweet. 1st thing i did was whack it with a hammer and make it sing

The sauce on this brag pie is the parachute(s).

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

naeka posted:

skirts and dresses are easymode but the leggings ARE pants crusade never ends.

Kaftan life is good life

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
dishdasha more like stealthslasher

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
Had a mates wedding last night. Woke up hungover as and there's a carton of sapporo and a bunch of margarita that's been decanted into different bottles on the floor of my living room

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Lolie posted:

My hair has started to fall out and I just ordered some chemo turbans. I will wear them proudly in honour of NVJ.

Lolie my dearest.

My Kenyan chick friends wear wigs all the time when they are not getting 3 hours worth of hair extensions.

Although a wig in 40°C+ heat would kinda suck.

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo
but the beauty of a wig in the heat is you can whip it off pretty quick

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Isaac posted:

Pissing in a bottle while driving is real hard. Not a move to tey for the first time in a high pressure environment

Sometimes you cant stop when driving. Stop at servo. Purchase drink. Drink it. Piss in the bottle doing 160km/h from Sydney to Bathurst.

Easy.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

i keep rolling back and forth from "brother in law is depressed and I get it and its frustrating but he's family so its ok" to "I swear to god if I have to drag this shitcunt kicking and screaming to do the most basic day to day tasks i have been asking him to do for weeks I'm gonna snap and drive a car off the 13 into a lake" so fast lately I'm getting whiplash. I know it speaks more to my current state of mind than his but jfc I asked for help getting the whipper snipper operational and its been 8 hours and it turns out he can't find the whipper snipper head after we already mixed up some 2 stroke and prepped and tested the engine so I'm using a brush cutter for a completely inappropriate job i'll see you boys from the hospital

:lol:

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

tardwrangler posted:

Nice loving anvil dude.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

what happened to AusGBS hero poster NVJ? I’ve been on and off since 2017 or so

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Permabanned for too much coronaposting

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

well why not posted:

probably the lamest permaban ever honestly

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

tardwrangler posted:

heirloom, yeah its sweet. 1st thing i did was whack it with a hammer and make it sing

The sauce on this brag pie is the parachute(s).

Drunk Outrail would definitely be a danger to himself if he knew I'd put a parachute in the house.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

well why not posted:

Permabanned cos some seppo fuckstains got triggered by him posting about his turban.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

Someone with more free time at work than me can edit this to say NVJ I'm sure.