Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

strong bird
May 12, 2009

I dont care, im over this, this is so lame, i repeatedly insist as I mash f5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

VikingSkull posted:

does he win

your av just synced up perfectly to a Ford commercial song. it was lovely, I like your new av

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

dromal phrenia posted:

resetera maybe

why would you wish this on anyone

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Lowtax posted:

Dorks with Sporks

lmao I actually w ent looking for this and you supremely owned me good sir

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Lowtax posted:

Dorks with Sporks

Irritable Bowels

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Crusty Nutsack posted:

your av just synced up perfectly to a Ford commercial song. it was lovely, I like your new av

thank you

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

I really wish goons would stop using this for a while.

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

phasmid posted:

Hth this is a wendy's drive thru thanks for coming to my ted talk.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I recommend the word of the month for SA: "litigious".

cum posted:

Hth this is a wendy's drive thru thanks for coming to my ted talk.

I dont think this is a goodfaith post...

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000
i'd like to put the drama aside for a moment and bring a real situation to everyones attention - im worried about burt sexual. he declared that he would commit seppuku on this day, superb owl sunday, if a fast food forum was not created and open for posting

i have no doubt that he is a Noble and True Warrior who will gladly give his life rather than live in dishonor but a) it would be a waste for him to sacrifice his life for nothing and b) his soul will never ascend to Glorious Valhalla if he does not die in battle

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

phasmid posted:

I dont think this is a goodfaith post...
Concern trolling AND tone policing in the same post jfc

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
Gonna watch The Big Game

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

ya'll need to take a break and watch some adorable puppy bowl rn! GO TEAM RUFF!

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

idiotsavant posted:

i'd like to put the drama aside for a moment and bring a real situation to everyones attention - im worried about burt sexual. he declared that he would commit seppuku on this day, superb owl sunday, if a fast food forum was not created and open for posting

i have no doubt that he is a Noble and True Warrior who will gladly give his life rather than live in dishonor but a) it would be a waste for him to sacrifice his life for nothing and b) his soul will never ascend to Glorious Valhalla if he does not die in battle

Burt is one of the few good mods, please open the fast food forum asap

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Captainsalami posted:

Who the gently caress is synthy?

Good question

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
burt sexual post the egg mcmuffin

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Captainsalami posted:

Who the gently caress is synthy?

chrollo

phasmid posted:

I didn't know it was an issue, I can try. No promises.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Lucavi posted:

this is my official account for the record :ninja:

bug report: fyad.com appears to be down

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

@Lowtax do you feel a camaraderie with Johnny Depp now that new evidence has come out that perhaps he was not the abuser in his marriage?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Okay, I'm going to make a fast food forum for all you guys tonight. It will be Dorks with Sporks. I am in NO WAY saying this will be a substitute for FYAD, but I'm just saying people from FYAD who are posting about fast food in this thread are invited to post there.

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
I'm gonna post there

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I am not from FYAD but would still like to post about fast food, thank you. :patriot:

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
good thing to capitalize on, as fast food is an important staple of the diet of people on this site

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

dromal phrenia posted:

@Lowtax do you feel a camaraderie with Johnny Depp now that new evidence has come out that perhaps he was not the abuser in his marriage?
Dude, I just listened to that recording and I swear to God it was nearly word for word, even the tone of their voices, of the arguments my wife had with me when she punched me in the head. It was surreal.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Lowtax posted:

Okay, I'm going to make a fast food forum for all you guys tonight. It will be Dorks with Sporks. I am in NO WAY saying this will be a substitute for FYAD, but I'm just saying people from FYAD who are posting about fast food in this thread are invited to post there.

thank u 4 ur service

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Lucavi posted:

I'm gonna post there

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Lowtax posted:

It just might work.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

Video Nasty posted:

I am not from FYAD but would still like to post about fast food, thank you. :patriot:
all will be welcome.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

poo poo I am getting ready now to make so many new gang tags this rules.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

tetsuo posted:

all will be welcome.

except gurf, gently caress that guy

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Please add a rule that if you talk about how all fast food is bad you get probed

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
can't wait for the McGangtag

communist kangaroo
Oct 2, 2006

those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, i have koalas.
i'll become a staple lurker in the fast food forum

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
im joining the burger kings

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

Peachfart posted:

Please add a rule that if you talk about how all fast food is bad you get probed
you're saying "lol i looked at the words 'taco bell' and blew out a chili pie in my undies lmaooooo" isn't the pinnacle of comedy?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Peachfart posted:

you can make it at home for cheaper, healthier

Necrofiliate
Apr 3, 2011

C:\>YOURPOST.EXE
ERROR: 0x0BAD
Abort, Retry, Fail?:ovr:
Cant wait to feel Ronald McDonald's tits and rear end

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

TheAardvark posted:

you can make it at home for cheaper, healthier

some of us want to die, deliciously

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I would like to be IK of the fast food forum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Necrofiliate posted:

Cant wait to feel Ronald McDonald's tits and rear end

Same but Colonel Sanders.