Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Thanks Ants posted:

lol when Williams turn up and they're better than Racing Point

lol when williams and racing point turn up and they're both dusting ferrari

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
https://twitter.com/RACERmag/status/1224015241236951040

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

OhsH posted:

lol when williams and racing point turn up and they're both dusting ferrari

And then Seb bins it.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Fernando could've been so much more if he'd just learned to shut the gently caress up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=084irEAQrLQ

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

lol

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
my take on alonso is that he's the spanish jacques villeneuve, except a bit more successful

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

track day bro! posted:

my take on alonso is that he's the spanish jacques villeneuve, except a bit more successful

At least Jacques never drove for noted bin team Pube Diarrhoea Failrrari. Although he should have, would have been right at home there.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

track day bro! posted:

an incredibly good take

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I feel like after 1997 there's no way Jacques would've had a chance to drive at ferrari

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

jazzyhattrick posted:

At least Jacques never drove for noted bin team Pube Diarrhoea Failrrari. Although he should have, would have been right at home there.

im going to post a thread in qcs asking the mods to make the phrase "Pube Diarrhoea Failrrari" bannable so enjoy your :tenbucks: shitlord

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ilmucche posted:

I feel like after 1997 there's no way Jacques would've had a chance to drive at ferrari

Only because they had Are Ross (a good English lad who means well) in charge. The current bunch of clown college rejects would hire him at the drop of a hat.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

track day bro! posted:

im going to post a thread in qcs asking the mods to make the phrase "Pube Diarrhoea Failrrari" bannable so enjoy your :tenbucks: shitlord

Well, I'm going to have the phrase: "Poois Shamilton" made bannable, so right back at ya Buckaroo.

jazzyhattrick fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Feb 2, 2020

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Wikipedia posted:

Poois Fail Rancidcum Shamilton MBE HonFREng is a British racing driver who races in Formula One for Mershitdes-AMG Petrocrap Motorsport. A six-time Formula One World Cheat, he is widely regarded as one of the most fraudulent drivers in the history of the sport, and considered by some to be the most fraudulent of all time.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_Hamilton

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

very hard to disagree with this op

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRH75RyTgKk

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Lol.

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together

Theophany posted:

Fernando could've been so much more if he'd just learned to shut the gently caress up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=084irEAQrLQ

learning to shut the gently caress up is an essential life skill and i'm amazed a 30 something two time world champion has got this far without learning it

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

jazzyhattrick posted:

Enzo Ferrari did murder his dad though, is that close enough?

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Enzo Ferrari did murder his dad though, is that close enough?

Enzo Ferrari is an even bigger murderer than Colin Chapman.

E: Wow, Joe's Award's writing style has really improved recently.

quote:

He took the record for the most pole positions at the 2017 Italian Grand Prix. In the middle of, he’s been piling on wins, titles, and a wide range of different numbers. It implies that it’s possible he’ll knock off a heap a greater amount of Schumacher’s record during the 2020 season.

jazzyhattrick fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Feb 2, 2020

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Enzo Ferrai is a saint.- Enzo Ferrari

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zeta Acosta posted:

Enzo Ferrai is a saint.- Enzo Ferrari

Delusions of grandeur, one of the hallmarks of the serial killer.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

fendando alonso is extremely Epic remember when he sat in the lawn chair? lol

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ostentatious posted:

fendando alonso is extremely Epic remember when he sat in the lawn chair? lol

He never had some ice cream or said he had to take a poo poo, very underwhelming tbh.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

jazzyhattrick posted:

Enzo Ferrari is an even bigger murderer than Colin Chapman.

E: Wow, Joe's Award's writing style has really improved recently.

what do those prolific murderers have in common?

Oh, right, world titles with non-fraudulent drivers. Drivers who would put everything on the line just to win, to be the greatest racing driver of all time.

Just makes you loving laugh comparing Alonso or Hamilton to true greats like Jim Clarke, Jochen Rindt or Nico Rosberg. I am pissing all over my keyboard right now laughing about it. Seriously, my keuafjuapfao jis brokenb auhdiad.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Misspelling Jim Clark's name is the most offensive thing to happen in this the most offensive of threads

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Theophany posted:

what do those prolific murderers have in common?

Oh, right, world titles with non-fraudulent drivers. Drivers who would put everything on the line just to win, to be the greatest racing driver of all time.

Just makes you loving laugh comparing Alonso or Hamilton to true greats like Jim Clarke, Jochen Rindt or Nico Rosberg. I am pissing all over my keyboard right now laughing about it. Seriously, my keuafjuapfao jis brokenb auhdiad.

You spelled Keke wrong, and you can't blame Are Lewis for the fact that Professor Sid Watkins (noted good English lad who meant well, RIP) successfully de-murderised the sport, an unambiguously cool and good achievement IMO.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Did you miss teh pakr we my kybaorjf is brokwn?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

jazzyhattrick posted:

You spelled Keke wrong, and you can't blame Are Lewis for the fact that Professor Sid Watkins (noted good English lad who meant well, RIP) successfully de-murderised the sport, an unambiguously cool and good achievement IMO.

I did not misspell Nico Rosberg. My keyboard works just fine for that.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
so its agreeed that nobody is going to watch the formula 1 this season and whoever the gently caress is the mod of this lovely forum is going to ban anyone creating a new season thread thanks rich lowtax whatever

track day bro! fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Feb 3, 2020

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

track day bro! posted:

so its agreeed that nobody is going to watch the formula 1 this season and whoever the gently caress is the mod of this lovely forum is going to ban anyone creating a new season thread thanks rich lowtax whatever

It’s always the off-season because Lewis has won F1 forever

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I'm starting the official McLaren fans' 2020 thread

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Big Huski Boi posted:

I'm starting the official McLaren fans' 2020 thread

What do you like about em?

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rinkles posted:

I like Ron!

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Theophany posted:

Did you miss teh pakr we my kybaorjf is brokwn?

I didn't know you were Welsh

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Rinkles posted:

They're the best team

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Big Huski Boi posted:

They're the best team

Ferrari are the best team

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

im going all in on alpha tauri this year because they actually got to stand on the podium

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

track day bro! posted:

Ferrari are the best team

Ferrari suck rear end

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

the paradigm shift posted:

im going all in on alpha tauri this year because they actually got to stand on the podium

More like beta steer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

track day bro! posted:

Rich 'Lowtax` Energy

And it will please you to know that due to the coronavirus F1 has been cancelled forever.