Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Speaking of breakfast, are the Wendys breakfast sandwiches any good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
can panda express have it's thread in gently caress you and dine? i have really only tried 2-3 entrees and am afraid to try others. much to goonies to ask for a sample.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
does pizza qualify as fast food?

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

large hands posted:

no grimaces or hamburglars allowed in Dorks with Sporks

get out

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

It's straight up insane that you would even have to ask this

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

VikingSkull posted:

a bunch of us that posted in the old GBS lol @ democrats/ lol Trump's fine threads...

Present.

I got mine when I shared I'd been disinvited from family Thanksgiving dinner in 2016 because I didn't vote for Hillary.

Nor Trump, for the record.

Took a while for my family to pull themselves together after the election.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Does in n out even qualify, have you seen those lines?

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Mnoba posted:

can panda express have it's thread in gently caress you and dine? i have really only tried 2-3 entrees and am afraid to try others. much to goonies to ask for a sample.

Panda Express is heresy.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

Tallgeese posted:

Speaking of breakfast, are the Wendys breakfast sandwiches any good?

oh heres a controversial stance
i think the mcdonalds egg patties that have the whites are better than the slimy yellow omelette poo poo they put on mcgriddles
it sucks it costs extra to get the good egg on the good breakfast sandwich

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

imo it should be counted under a moral gray area. Places like Little Caesar's exist, and even if Pizza Hut and Dominos and stuff don't follow hot-and-ready rules, it's still a commercially viable center for food and so it should be held accountable under the "fast food" label.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

GORDON posted:

Present.

I got mine when I shared I'd been disinvited from family Thanksgiving dinner in 2016 because I didn't vote for Hillary.

Nor Trump, for the record.

Took a while for my family to pull themselves together after the election.

zippy still has his, he posts from time to time

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Mnoba posted:

zippy still has his, he posts from time to time

In this very thread even!!

large hands
Jan 24, 2006

:o shotgun blast

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

large hands posted:

:o shotgun blast

:ninja:
i saw that

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

The Grimace posted:

imo it should be counted under a moral gray area. Places like Little Caesar's exist, and even if Pizza Hut and Dominos and stuff don't follow hot-and-ready rules, it's still a commercially viable center for food and so it should be held accountable under the "fast food" label.

I agree with this, you're not prohibited to post in the fff that other guy should be nicer.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Video Nasty posted:

I agree with this, you're not prohibited to post in the fff that other guy should be nicer.

thank you friend. let us enjoy foods of all types together!!

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

I'm off to pickup some Little Cesears pizza. If I'm hit by a bus on my way there and dont make it to see the DWS thread, someone please post this video in the "Pizza that looks disgusting" thread that I hope we'll have and love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OkSY5wtUMQ

Look at those wet strips of green pepper! Its so under done! The cheeze looks like banana yogurt!

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
goin' out on a limb to say St. Huberts (:rip: anglophone locations) was better than Swiss Chalet

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

VikingSkull posted:

ok alex jones

this goes all the way to the top

large hands
Jan 24, 2006

phone ran out of juice, browser posting is so fail

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

this goes all the way to the top

shut it down

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Fast food conspiracies

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

will we be allowed to post about Chick-fil-A or is it not woke enough for the current forums climate?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Traxis posted:

will we be allowed to post about Chick-fil-A or is it not woke enough for the current forums climate?

I will allow it

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
we discuss food, not politics

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

I like chicken sandwiches and would like to post about them

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

consuming food is inherently a political act

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

The Grimace posted:

pizza will have to be allowed in the FFF but only because so many people are misinformed on the situation.

it should be kept out of all fast food top tier lists because the argument between Little Caesars, Dominos, Pizza Hut, Papa Johns, lovely Regional Chains or Some Little Pizza Shop You've Never Heard Of are a conversation all their own that will distract away from which true fast food environment is the best.

It's taco bell btw.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

As is not consuming food. Truly a pickle. (I hate pickles, ugh, gross)

communist kangaroo
Oct 2, 2006

those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, i have koalas.
panera bread chat should be bannable on sight

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

phasmid posted:

As is not consuming food. Truly a pickle. (I hate pickles, ugh, gross)

Politpickle

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

communist kangaroo posted:

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

communist kangaroo posted:

ya gently caress that place, bagels aren't ff

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

I don't like the name Dorks With Sporks because sporks are a minimal if nonexistent part of fast food culture. It should be its own thing not just a fast food version of GWS

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Homeless Friend posted:

lookin at gbs and deciding to go offsite because its not gbs enough is pretty lol

It's actually D&D and CSPAM that's are making this offsite. I

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
I hate panera

Manic Mailman
Jul 2, 2004
So is Logan Day Single or what? because I want to take her out to dinner maybe something more depending on our compatibility.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
chick-fil-a's not that good but i respect the choice of waffle fry

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

UnfurledSails posted:

I don't like the name Dorks With Sporks because sporks are a minimal if nonexistent part of fast food culture. It should be its own thing not just a fast food version of GWS

Yeah. Associating with GWS is just going to cause that CineD / Blockbuster Video schism we had awhile back.

The tryhards that want to minmax their (thing) experience don't want people enjoying the same thing in the wrong way. We are bound to be besieged by people screaming about how their ~Pizza Recipe~ or bespoke artisinal hamburger patties are the superior form of all fast food.

I propose a subforum wide rule that anyone trying to shame people into eating home made food and condescending towards those of us that ride the line between trash and cuisine on a daily basis be punished by at least a 6 hour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

nah