Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

this is my hot take: if a food was invented as a fast food, it's always fast food. also, if a food is served in a fast food establishment, it's fast food now.

also burritos are not mexican food they are american food they were invented in america

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Burritos are a sandwich.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
lots of foods with overlapping characteristics have different names can we not

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Food snobs are worse than incels

JK!
May 10, 2007

EZ-PZ!

Lucavi posted:

fair game but must credit the grocery store and deli

Thank you both for your wisdom.

Syenite
Jun 21, 2011
Grimey Drawer
You can make your own frozen pizza by parbaking the crust with a thin glaze of tomato paste, then layering on low-moisture ingredients before packaging in cling wrap.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
you could also make your own frozen pizza by buying pizza rolls

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I worked in a grocery store in the deli where we had a deep fryer and one time we put a frozen digiorno vegetable pizza in there and it was real fuckin’ good but we had to fish all the toppings out because they broke off and floated around while the pizza cooked.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

The worst pizza thread should be rebooted or moved to the new fast food forum.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3792275

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

CaptainSarcastic posted:

The worst pizza thread should be rebooted or moved to the new fast food forum.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3792275

We will make a new one. Italy will be further shamed, brought to heel, then shamed again.

gently caress Italians making pizza for Italian appetites.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

VikingSkull posted:

you could also make your own frozen pizza by buying pizza rolls

This is wrong, VikingSkull. They are two separate products. When I want pizza heating up some pizza rolls is NOT going to cut it.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

This is wrong, VikingSkull. They are two separate products. When I want pizza heating up some pizza rolls is NOT going to cut it.

lower your standards

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Heather Papps posted:

this is my hot take: if a food was invented as a fast food, it's always fast food. also, if a food is served in a fast food establishment, it's fast food now.

also burritos are not mexican food they are american food they were invented in america

burrito means little donkey

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

GolfHole posted:

heh imagine that, it would be so cute

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

little donkey is my best friend

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Do it ironically posted:

Food snobs are worse than incels

food snobs can at least open doors

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

I love how this thread goes from casual fast food chat to balls to the wall insane poo poo and back again like it's nothing.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

UnfurledSails posted:

I love how this thread goes from casual fast food chat to balls to the wall insane poo poo and back again like it's nothing.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

GolfHole posted:

HugeGrossLittleDonkey

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

posting is magic

UnfurledSails posted:

welcome to the mouytherfucking geeb

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

UnfurledSails posted:

The divide in our community is too big for one thread to heal, which is why we need the fast food forum.

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e5gTx1fVU4

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

VikingSkull posted:

lower your standards

how did you know I was an american?!!

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

how did you know I was an american?!!

because im one

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
we need a go back to goons with spoons :gb2gws: emote

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

3 olives...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

How the hell would you pick a fast food mod

Lets see who is qualified

Oh it appears everyone is

I have video evidence that I ate 99 McNuggets on my birthday last year and I’m going to do it again this year.

Inverse
Jun 30, 2010

Sinteres posted:

The divide in our community is too big for one thread to heal, which is why we need the fast food forum.

How many threads about wholesome bovine patties do we need to heal this rift.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

sports posted:

Max burger is way better

max burger was extremely good when I visited

Inverse
Jun 30, 2010

We need a Mc rib contest for mod, the last one that dosent suffer chronic digestive failure is the winner.

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Wormskull posted:

I have video evidence that I ate 99 McNuggets on my birthday last year and I’m going to do it again this year.

be ye an angel?

Boofy
Sep 11, 2001

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

I never really read the pink forum.

People are adamant that it was funny, but every ex-pink post ITT reads like a dude on the subway with a knife. Just bleak stuff.

the opposite reading is true.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
400 new posts? about loving fast food? jesus christ.

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

yeah i caught up this morning but then had stuff to do that wasn't brain poison, then i saw 300 posts and screamed aloud "not this time, self"

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

If we had a forum this wouldn’t be such a problem for you.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
nothing in my life allows for the existence of "less of a problem"

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

i can't tell if lowtax was joking or not about it actually happening is it actually happening?

ho fan
Oct 6, 2014

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

I never really read the pink forum.

People are adamant that it was funny, but every ex-pink post ITT reads like a dude on the subway with a knife. Just bleak stuff.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3613748

Inverse
Jun 30, 2010

Heather Papps posted:

i can't tell if lowtax was joking or not about it actually happening is it actually happening?

*Xom is roaring with laughter*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

I could really go for a truck stop gas station hot dog right about now, grab the most burnt looking one and slather it in mustard, kraut and banana peppers.
I have a gut of iron and parasites.