Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Epsilon Plus posted:

as opposed to the playable, non-anti-semitic Walt Disney

The playable version has the cig removed from the idle pose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

sheetz cant keep getting away with this

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
Rofo remains affected, also the best

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
rewatched engdame recently and i really miss this dumb game.

wasnt there something about all player models also having a smaller copy of themselves hidden inside?

like even baby wolverine , as small as he was , had an even smaller wolferine inside his chest. for some reason???

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

802.11weed posted:

rewatched engdame recently and i really miss this dumb game.

wasnt there something about all player models also having a smaller copy of themselves hidden inside?

like even baby wolverine , as small as he was , had an even smaller wolferine inside his chest. for some reason???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-PI96ruXa4&t=182s

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

:sun:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
I miss believing his lies

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
cosmic today you yellow slut :mad:

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

MH was the best lovely game ICR ever tricked goons into playing.

Marvel Future Fight is the worst.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

As a Scarlett Witch player I am bummed I won't be getting the WandaVision: Cheap Halloween Costume costume. Or Vision in dad pants. (Superbowl trailer)

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
Last game worth a gently caress I can play as Wiccan, Moon Knight, and Squirrel Girl in

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

HebrewMagic posted:

Last game worth a gently caress I can play as Wiccan, Moon Knight, and Squirrel Girl in

yeah as a reminder to everyone the roster for this game ruled and no other Marvel game is going to top it

like check out this roster (characters that were enhanced costumes in parenthesis)

Angela
Ant-Man(both Hank and Scott)
Beast
Black Bolt
Black Cat
Black Panther(and comic book Shuri)
Black Widow
Blade
Cable
Captain America(fuckin American Dream!!)
Captain Marvel(and mar-vel)
Carnage
Colossus
Cyclops
Daredevil
Deadpool(this rear end in a top hat had pirate and cowboy costumes and even Lady Deadpool)
Doctor Doom
Doctor Strange
Elektra
Emma Frost
Gambit
Ghost Rider(with Alejandra Blaze)
Green Goblin(and the goddamn Jack o' Lantern lol)
Hawkeye(Kate Bishop was the best skin, Hawkguy rates well though)
Hulk(with Maestro and Joe Fixit)
Human Torch
Iceman
Invisible Woman
Iron Fist
Iron Man(this motherfucker had 25 costumes including two Hulkbusters)
Jean Grey
Juggernaut
Kitty Pryde
Loki(with Lady Loki, natch)
Luke Cage
Magik
Magneto
Moon Knight
Mr. Fantastic
Nick Fury
Nightcrawler
Nova(in both Dick and Child forms)
Psylocke
Punisher(in Frank Castle, Franken-Castle, and Rachel Cole flavors)
Rocket Racoon(had an enhanced costume to change his voice to match the MCU one lol. and a symbiote???)
Rogue
Scarlet Witch (WICCAN gently caress YEAH)
She-Hulk
Silver Surfer
Spider-Man(90s VA on some costumes, Symbiote Spidey enhanced, Spider-Girl, Spider-Gwen, Superior Spidey, Scarlet Spider, Iron Spider, gently caress dude it was all good)
Squirrel Girl (the best character, with or without squirrel bones)
Star-Lord
Storm
Taskmaster
Thing
Thor(Earth X girl Thor, Jane Foster Thor, Beta Ray Bill)
Ultron
Venom(Anti-Venom and also Space Knight Venom
Vision
War Machine(Iron Patriot)
Winter Soldier(this fucker was voiced by David Hayter doing his MGS1-era Solid Snake voice and thats the important thing)
Wolverine(Old Man Logan, Symbiote Wolverine)
X-23

like gently caress dude thats 63 characters(not counting the costumes) and they're all rad as hell except hawkeye

and then the Team-Ups added even more stuff like Kamala Khan and Miles Morales who would have both probably been playable later on. and Agent Coulson with his dumbass flying car and stuff.

this game ruled and i want it back

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

I don't think any game will capture the pure stupid joy of using Doctor Doom's ultimate for the first time and being like OH that's why it has a 10 minute cooldown.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

I don't think any game will capture the pure stupid joy of using Doctor Doom's ultimate for the first time and being like OH that's why it has a 10 minute cooldown.

Was it his ulti or his signature that was the parade being carried around on a throne?

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

Zaodai posted:

Was it his ulti or his signature that was the parade being carried around on a throne?

That's the Ult.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

The ult. The signature was his laser light show.

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003
Uggh now I miss playing She-Hulk. I hope the TV series turns out good.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Shine posted:

MH was the best lovely game ICR ever tricked goons into playing.

Marvel Future Fight is the worst.

MH was way more fun than Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 was, at least. God that game was a giant disappointment.

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:
I'm still very sad about this game

Rockbear
Sep 11, 2001

Milady, 'tis the clobbering hour.
The spectacular downfall of Gazillion is proof that a pedo can ruin adult lives too.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!

pokchu posted:

I'm still very sad about this game

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

Sea Lily posted:

like gently caress dude thats 63 characters(not counting the costumes) and they're all rad as hell except hawkeye

Also, reminder that this happened.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lmao

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I yellowed Colossus. It wasn't too bad.

I'd do anything to run around Midtown hitting his arcade yell signature attack and then jumping around as he yells about how weary he is of this violence

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Kalli posted:

I'd do anything to run around Midtown hitting his arcade yell signature attack and then jumping around as he yells about how weary he is of this violence

Yeah, but does he do it out of compassion?

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

Metroid sighting huh? Well, I did just pour this coffee...it will still be there tomorrow.

Rockbear posted:

The spectacular downfall of Gazillion is proof that a pedo can ruin adult lives too.

Wait what?

To this day, Marvel Heroes stands head and shoulders above all other steam games in number of hours played, and I know for sure I'm on the low end compared to most of the whales here.

Relentless
Sep 22, 2007

It's a perfect day for some mayhem!

mangler103 posted:

Wait what?

The former CEO (David Dohrmann, aka David Von Dorman) is a massive creep with several accusers.

It's a rabbit hole I don't recommend going down. Just accept that the CEO sucks for more reasons than going all in on consoles.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Kheldarn posted:

Yeah, but does he do it out of compassion?

He is strong like bull in china shop

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

Kalli posted:

Thats the incorrect build.

Shoulder Charge build ezpz.

Leveling Colossus was fine... speed clearing was not lol.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Yeah, steel piss baby was easy as because it was just teleporting through the story punching bosses - having to actually stop and kill trash in the competition was the killer, by the time you started your first recovery animation Scarlet Witch was already dotting her sixth pack.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

MH Knights posted:

As a Scarlett Witch player I am bummed I won't be getting the WandaVision: Cheap Halloween Costume costume. Or Vision in dad pants. (Superbowl trailer)

Vision in high-waisted slacks and a sweater vest would've slayed

Baby Proof
May 16, 2009

I feel like Wanda had the most distinct ways of being broken across the life of a game that had so many ridiculous builds. From powers triggering other powers early on, Bewildering Hex working on absolutely everything, being able to regenerate more damage than anything could put out, stupid amounts of teleports, Unmake Reality just erasing opponents, and plenty more that I'm forgetting, she (&Wiccan) really made you feel like a force of nature.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
I miss Rogue.

I also miss Emma Frosts hair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTj5mVEvn9g

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

I cant defend my love of Punisher. I don't even like the comic character that much. But being Grimdark Serious while pulling an unending amount of completely different weapons out of my rear end was so good.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Adult Sword Owner posted:

I cant defend my love of Punisher. I don't even like the comic character that much. But being Grimdark Serious while pulling an unending amount of completely different weapons out of my rear end was so good.

Punisher was dope after his rework. Silver Surfer admonishing him for being so hung up on the death of a couple people was also dope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Marvel Heroes may be gone but the RSI I got from cosmic-ing Silver Surfer during the aligning of every buff in game history is with me the rest of my days. How Midtown spilled over with loot when a boss was defeated! Ow.