Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

let’s loving go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dog Toothbrush
Oct 21, 2019

by Reene
where’s the donation money info!!

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

mad.radhu posted:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ─=≡((☭)) BERNIE TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ─=≡((☭))

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

this is apparently the only video of this that exists on youtube so sorry about the quality but replace "when jason street went down in the first game of the season" with "when bernie sanders lost the 2016 nomination" and GET HYPE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVCKmLUzkl4

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Dog Toothbrush posted:

where’s the donation money info!!

Maybe they are holding off for later in the week in case Iowa doesn't go great so they have something to put in the news between now and New Hampshire?

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
just put several hundred bernie sanders buttons in the mail to all over this awful shithole country, to OR, NYC, MA, new orleans, fuckin everywhere. love that people in 8 different states are going to be wearing my dumbass fuckin bernie sanders buttons soon. I got hella more buttons and I'm still hella broke so after bernie wins by 15 points tonight hit me uppppp

Flutch
Jun 26, 2008

e: ^ gently caress ya cheers goonrad

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

quoting every day

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Saw a 70-something white guy with a cane wear a t-shirt with an enormous pic of Bernie on the street in my working-class Kentucky neighborhood thus morning.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
Patriot Act Bonus: Hasan sits down with Bernie Sanders

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches
WATCH BERNIE START A loving MOVEMENT

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Saw a 70-something white guy with a cane wear a t-shirt with an enormous pic of Bernie on the street in my working-class Kentucky neighborhood thus morning.

It's time to win

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat

Nebalebadingdong posted:

i am reading every post in this thread

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i've been out of work for two weeks due to a mental breakdown brought about by a family tragedy

please for the love of gently caress win this poo poo tonight bernie, i need something good in my life now more than ever

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Reminder not to temper your expectations like a liberal

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Rubellavator posted:

Reminder not to temper your expectations like a liberal

I expect bernie sanders to win by 100 points, for the skies to be torn asunder by his great and now utterly unchallenged power, and for lightning to come screaming forth to strike down his enemies, leaving smoking holes in the ground where once stood dnc operatives. nothing less than this is possible, it's literally already ordained, I cannot be wrong, inshallah :getin:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Drink in the tears folks, it will give you energy!

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?
i am reading every single post. please post comrades. no shitpost is too trivial for me. i will read each post slowly and deliberately. in my head i will each post in the voice of either bernie, nina, k. mike or danny devito, picked at random. if you want your post to be read in a specific voice, please say so in the post

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Bernie

Sanders

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Rainbow Chip Quake posted:

WATCH BERNIE START A loving MOVEMENT

TerminalSaint
Apr 21, 2007

Where must we go...

we who wander this Wasteland in search of our better selves?
https://twitter.com/WillWBloom/status/1224218430498377728

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Bernie hasn't read or seen Harry Potter. What isn't good about this guy?

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013

Just think, in 12 hours we'll get to hear about Bernie's first victory of 2020.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Bernard please victor

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
*hops out of time machine* hey I just wanted to tell y'all Bernie wins Iowa with 100% of the delegates, stay safe *revs motorcycle and wheelies away*

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
I think fondly of this Bernard Sanders and view him worthy of my spirit bomb energy.

🙌

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
Was just talking to my brother who lives in Seattle. He is very blue collar and never pays attention to politics. But now he’s very pro Bernie Sanders due to the Joe Rogan endorsement.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Mordiceius posted:

I think fondly of this Bernard Sanders and view him worthy of my spirit bomb energy.

🙌

bernie is going to win

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Bernie is already winning!

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

that's the "tonight" part. this song is evergreen.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

bernie has already won my heart, and that's what matters imo

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
https://twitter.com/70Ceeks/status/1224320959320068096?s=20

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/brianneDMR/status/1224396890290249728

Bernie Sanders

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

ATTENTION COMRADES

_____                                                                                                                                       _____
                     |  ☭    |                                                                                                                                     |  ☭    |
                     |¯¯¯¯¯                                                                                                                                      |¯¯¯¯¯
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ              QUOTE THIS POST TO SEND BERNIE ALL OF YOUR ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

gonna order this shirt

https://twitter.com/anothergoat/status/1224379482540335108

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hello Bernie

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

I got a text from a Warren campaign person yesterday but I was surprised how much she did not try to change my mind when I said I supported Bernie. Just did a long script about what Medicare For All is and then I was like "yep it's true, good luck" and that was that.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bernie Sanders

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

lammo look at that loser

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar