Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

chaleski posted:

Started off today by finding out my dad's diabetes is all but gone, if Bernie wins as well today is gonna be a good loving day for me goddamn

Bernie Sanders

I recently beat back prediabetes

Congrdadulations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YuSg4mts9E

Except the main riff is "Bernie's gonna win"

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Today:

Dave Mustaine is cancer free (don't want him dead)
Rush cancer full (opposite of above)
Bernie winnin

Been a good rear end day and it's only 3:30

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
BERNIE SANDERS

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

Lemming posted:

BERNIE SANDERS

https://twitter.com/ArtistsForBern/status/1215696150050811904

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Leaving now to be there when the caucus doors open so that I can adorn the Bernie corner with signs and then hoot and holler about Bernie to everyone who walks in the door. wish me luck.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

thinking of making a fire mage named Burnie Cinders

Flutch
Jun 26, 2008

TotalHell posted:

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

TotalHell posted:

benitocereno
Apr 14, 2005

Doctor Rope

TotalHell posted:

Please do it and equally distribute loot to your fellow adventurers, and provide them heals in their time of need

Good luck to everyone at the caucus tonight - we're all counting on you!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Shipon posted:

until the 2016 election it broke my brain for the longest time that i had to just go along with deeply unlikeable liberals because the alternative was racist pieces of poo poo who i also despised

the left-but-not-woke offering an alternative to all of this is something I'm all in for, and i suspect you could pick up a decent amount of online shitheads by appealing to this thing

the "left but not woke" framing is, iirc, how Rogan described Bernie and it has indeed had that effect

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

chaleski posted:

Started off today by finding out my dad's diabetes is all but gone, if Bernie wins as well today is gonna be a good loving day for me goddamn

Bernie Sanders

wait till you hear about limbaugh

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Bernie

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

Thoguh posted:

Leaving now to be there when the caucus doors open so that I can adorn the Bernie corner with signs and then hoot and holler about Bernie to everyone who walks in the door. wish me luck.

godspeed, don't forget to do some targeted harassment

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
Anybody see MSNBC today?

Hi I'm Chris Mathews (literally on the verge of tears), Bin' Sandas is gon' win cant win his life will be scrut-nized we know nothing bout dis guy ehfisnieblinabultasdkfjalsk :cry:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Please crush them, Bernie

I want to see Mayor Pete's heart break as he comes to the realization that all of his resume building made him into exactly what Americans despise

I want to see Hillary Clinton erupt with more molten rage than when she lost to Trump and I want to see her spite blacken her veins in real time, like the dusk sky

As for Biden I would like him to have a nice juice box and a copy of Newsweek from June of 2014 to settle in with and just fade away

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

The Archaic posted:

Anybody see MSNBC today?

Hi I'm Chris Mathews (literally on the verge of tears), Bin' Sandas is gon' win cant win his life will be scrut-nized we know nothing bout dis guy ehfisnieblinabultasdkfjalsk :cry:

He's nOt bEen veTteD!!!

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Leaked iowa gotc script:
*brap* poo poo can you hear me? Hello. OK. You in new hampshire or whatever? Don't forget to pokemon get the gently caress to the poll. Or caucus. Whatever. Ok bye

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
i love making bernie win

SyRauk
Jun 21, 2007

The Persian Menace
It's loving happening

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

TotalHell posted:

I just rolled through a DS3 campaign with a friend who's pyro build was named Burnie Cinders. I was "Barnie Slave"

Bernie is going to win, and it will be glorious.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

SyRauk posted:

It's loving happening

my body pillow is ready

Flutch
Jun 26, 2008

I AM BEYOND STOKED

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Joe Biden, running for the nomination for his third time and has still never won a single state.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

SyRauk posted:

It's loving happening

Bernie Sanders?

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.

The Archaic posted:

Anybody see MSNBC today?

It's amazing that now Bernie is surging ahead hes crying that there are no viable candidates he sees.

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Gringostar posted:

my body pillow is ready

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
It's loving fascinating with the attack ads and poo poo how the DNC are falling into the same trap that the RNC did with Trump. Because the thing the loving establishment dems don't loving understand is that the average person loving hates the government. So someone who is the enemy of the government is a hero of the people.

It's literally the situation of the more you attack Bernie, the stronger he becomes.

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Flutch posted:

I AM BEYOND STOKED

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

SyRauk posted:

It's loving happening

lol this dude is like the twin of the lone biden bro at this satellite

SyRauk
Jun 21, 2007

The Persian Menace
I set up monthly payments of $30 last night so I take full credit for Bernie's win tonight.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

we still lookin good?

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Mons Hubris posted:

we still lookin good?

yea we won

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Mons Hubris posted:

we still lookin good?

The MSNBC anchors are all suicidally despondent which bodes well for our chances.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Prediction: Gabbard drops out, and Bennett too.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/ZOLAJESUS/status/1224377600694542338?s=19

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Toxic Mental posted:

Prediction: Gabbard drops out, and Bennett too.

thank's

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Bernie 2020 baby. we're here

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

she's klob's cousin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

Oh boy! I just donated $27 and my name is on Bernie's list (I hope, they said it would be.) Bernie's gonna read my dumb name!