Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

biden campaign over day one lmfao im dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

I just think this judgy rabbit makes a good av.

I keep thinking about a world where I can afford to take care of my dementia-stricken mother as well as my family as well as keeping food in my stomach as well as going to see an optometrist for the first time in six years and

I'm emotional

We're Going to loving Win

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

i'm just worried about what'll happen when the results from the olds start coming in. my dang hearts pounding. getting nothing done at work

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Wow! President Other!

Its Chocolate
Dec 21, 2019

keep in mind these results are for a college and not representative of the state as a whole

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES

_____                                                                                                                                       _____
                     |  ☭    |                                                                                                                                     |  ☭    |
                     |¯¯¯¯¯                                                                                                                                      |¯¯¯¯¯
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ              QUOTE THIS POST TO SEND BERNIE ALL OF YOUR ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Louisgod posted:

the msnbc coverage so far is loving pathetic because of how blatant they are with pushing everybody but bernie

Like whats the point now? The people are locked in the building. Blocking coverage not gonna do poo poo.

peepeepants
Oct 9, 2001

I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

cool
https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/1224506909585281025

Serf
May 5, 2011

https://twitter.com/mooncult/status/1224500868755513344?s=20

Its Chocolate
Dec 21, 2019
in fact I would say it's a bad sign that, in a college, Bernie is only doing that well

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

JESUS gently caress

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
the secret cabal meeting between neera, abuela, Perez, kerry, Soros and saban is gonna be sweet

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

wait, bernies the president now? hes naked and saying hes the president

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES

_____                                                                                                                                       _____
                     |  ☭    |                                                                                                                                     |  ☭    |
                     |¯¯¯¯¯                                                                                                                                      |¯¯¯¯¯
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ              QUOTE THIS POST TO SEND BERNIE ALL OF YOUR ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

poor steyer, he just wanted to bbe a friend of bernie

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

65+ dropping down further lmao yessssssssss

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Harrow posted:

I wonder what a second place finish in Iowa could do for Warren, if anything. She's not going to come away with much from NH or SC. Maybe she can scrounge up some delegates in NV in Biden has collapsed there as well?

Then there's Super Tuesday.

I'd really hoped Warren would do poorly today but it's not looking like that's going to happen. I'd have loved for her to be out (or on the way out) by Super Tuesday.

warren is extremely underwater with minorities. butt would be the ideal 2nd place, but i think warren 2nd is still a hell of a lot better than biden.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

god drat nina loving rules

https://twitter.com/ninaturner/status/1224508327561977858

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

https://mobile.twitter.com/Imparter_Conor/status/1224449629447569409

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Heath posted:

Wow! President Other!

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

hapsby posted:

I keep thinking about a world where I can afford to take care of my dementia-stricken mother as well as my family as well as keeping food in my stomach as well as going to see an optometrist for the first time in six years and

I'm emotional

We're Going to loving Win

this is why we fight

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
klobmentum!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

As much as I love that movie, I never much cared for Glass, but I recently saw his opera on Akhenaten and holy poo poo it's cool.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

old people can't die fast enough

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Bernie's huge cauc

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

MSNBC trying to show old polls of Sanders losing instead of counting live votes.

Weed Wolf
Jul 30, 2004
e: fb

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

triple sulk posted:

friends is this what it felt like in 2016

Its fun to be enthusiastic about a candidate, instead of merely resigned to their ascendance

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer
Hiya thread just popping in to say gently caress Joe Biden forever and ever amen

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Sioux, Sioux, Sioux Citaay
Bernie, Bernie, Bernie, winnaing

Yudo
May 15, 2003

We love Nina.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Its Chocolate posted:

in fact I would say it's a bad sign that, in a college, Bernie is only doing that well

don't make me tap the crab

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
was there any indication that biden might not do well?

i mean, other than the two other times

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
we need to recalibrate. we must destroy the rats

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
This live tv of people raising hands is very exciting!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Heath posted:

Wow! President Other!