Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Serf posted:

too many olds imo

if only coronavirus arrived 6 months ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao gently caress off mccaskill, he IS winning young people

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost
i;m sizzling right now. I'm loving crispy

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Alright motherfuckers in eight minutes this poo poo kicks into overdrive get loving ready

Serf
May 5, 2011

https://twitter.com/proviewsusa/status/1224504747824164865?s=20

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Joementum posted:

i can get not liking einstein on the beach, but if you like any other glass thing you're probably going to like the rest

Tbf I hadn't heard a lot beyond Koyaanisqatsi and then Akhnaten, but Akhnaten's one of the best things I've ever seen. But yeah, didn't like the Einstein on the Beach poo poo.

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

“Look how big Pete and Warren are!”

*Bernie looming comically large in the background*

simmyb
Sep 29, 2005

wooting irl

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

this is good right? because this seems Very loving GOOOD

https://twitter.com/JordanChariton/status/1224509882403098624

Probably. Young are more unified with Sanders while olds are split over Biden Warren and Buttgieg

Serf
May 5, 2011

https://twitter.com/Harvard4Bernie/status/1224510381395193858?s=20

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Raccooon posted:

He did announce not to expect much like yesterday

Yah you play the expectations game before debates not elections

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Phone posted:

klobmentum!

What is this from? Caucusers aren't allowed to change candidates if they're above viability

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
CNN's livestream of the North Liberty caucus is exactly what I picture purgatory to be like; herding an unending mob of elderly white people in an archaic pen and paper process.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

https://twitter.com/Becca4Bernie/status/1224509815361359873

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
how do i bet that Biden is going to endorse Pete. i'm holding a dollar who wants it

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

ok I figure I might start drinking now

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES

_____                                                                                                                                       _____
                     |  ☭    |                                                                                                                                     |  ☭    |
                     |ŻŻŻŻŻ                                                                                                                                      |ŻŻŻŻŻ
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ              QUOTE THIS POST TO SEND BERNIE ALL OF YOUR ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

super nailgun
Jan 1, 2014

triple sulk posted:

old people can't die fast enough

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Majorian posted:

Tbf I hadn't heard a lot beyond Koyaanisqatsi and then Akhnaten, but Akhnaten's one of the best things I've ever seen. But yeah, didn't like the Einstein on the Beach poo poo.

Akhanaten loving owns.

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing
https://twitter.com/coherentstates/status/1224510836938608642?s=20

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die

Massachusetts

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
By god, Corn Pop! Your hair smells delicious!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Majorian posted:

Akhnaten is really, insanely good

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Biden not even on it lol

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Rad Valtar posted:

CNN just showed a gym in Des Moines with huge crowds for Warren and Bernie and 10 people for Biden.

this one?

https://twitter.com/MaryAnnAhernNBC/status/1224510046878519298

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES

_____                                                                                                                                       _____
                     |  ☭    |                                                                                                                                     |  ☭    |
                     |ŻŻŻŻŻ                                                                                                                                      |ŻŻŻŻŻ
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ              QUOTE THIS POST TO SEND BERNIE ALL OF YOUR ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

"Tom Steyer's supporters"

*tumbleweed"

"Watch out for them"

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

how do i bet that Biden is going to endorse Pete. i'm holding a dollar who wants it

I'll take it but under no circumstances am I giving it back. I'll give you half a Twix. Not the full piece, just half of the left side. That's my offer, take it or leave it

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Bernie

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Are satellite caucuses a new thing this year?

Serf
May 5, 2011

https://twitter.com/xoxogossipgita/status/1224511323658235904?s=20

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
axelrod looks like he's about to open his own veins on cnn lmao

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Bearjew posted:

the trick is to never stop

maker
Jun 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Biden: 0

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

when you come out your poo poo is gone when you come out your poo poo is gone

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Bearjew posted:

bitch i ain't been sober since thursday

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
:synpa: :blastu:

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.

Nope a different one with a green carpet. Looks like Joe is eating poo poo in Des Moines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

this is good right? because this seems Very loving GOOOD

https://twitter.com/JordanChariton/status/1224509882403098624

this would be bad except that Bernie does better than anybody else with rural Iowans, I'd still like to see it higher but hold no illusions that it's accurate given that they're drat near running out of ballots when they printed double what they normally do