Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

berno's at the podium

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1ynJOpQLvYWxR

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
:tinfoil:
https://twitter.com/dancohen3000/status/1224549959237799936?s=20

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

DC Murderverse posted:

honestly if the Biden results are what I think they'll be (below 15%) i forsee Pete getting some momentum in NH, which is even more white than Iowa

NH is where old hippies go to die. It’s Bernie town.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Bernie is speaking

Anonymous Zebra
Oct 21, 2005
Blending in like it ain't no thang
Bernie is talking!

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1ynJOpQLvYWxR

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

The Glumslinger posted:

DNC to world: yeah, we are this dumb, thanks for asking

They let Robby Mook, famous for his masterful handling of the Hillary campaign, make the app.

The app completely poo poo the bed, not unlike the Hillary campaign.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jerusalem posted:

Holy poo poo, Rick Santorum is still alive? I assume he died of embarrassment when he lost to Mitt Romney?

You missed when he ran again and dehumanized himself and anything he ever could have claimed to stand for by being the first candidate to drop out and endorse Donald Trump, by appearing at the fake "for the troops" rally that Trump held when he sat out a primary debate because Megyn Kelly did her job for the first and only time?

Also took a job at CNN.

Fill Baptismal
Dec 15, 2008
lol just realized it's like 11 on the east coast. go to bed goons.

Seph
Jul 12, 2004

Please look at this photo every time you support or defend war crimes. Thank you.
Bernie basically said they won without declaring victory

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life
Bernie claiming he'll be doing "very, very well" when the results are eventually announced.

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

Bernie is basically talking like he won.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

VitalSigns posted:

At first I thought it said they were attempting to relay the results telepathically

Glad to hear Marianne Williamson is still active in the DNC

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Seph posted:

"gently caress YOU DNC I DO WHAT I WANT" - Bernie Sanders (paraphrasing)

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
The rat is being hosed from inside the building!

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

Cpt_Obvious posted:

NH may well go for bernie but uh, no, that is not what the state is like

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Cpt_Obvious posted:

oh yeah he's not gonna win, Bernie's gonna win, but Pete is gonna get second in NH and IA which will give him a little bit of (high high) hope before SC and NV come and smack him down

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

Bernie is basically talking like he won.

Sounds like it's going to be really cathartic when we finally get to see the results, based on this speech.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Seph posted:

They had their own caucus tracking app internally, right? I'm guessing if theirs wasn't dogshit like the DNC one they could probably know the results.

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.

Quantum Shart posted:

wanna gently caress that rat

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Quantum Shart posted:

nothing's getting ratfucked. there's an extreme paper trail. it's just a lovely app.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Was reading that Bernie’s campaign is using another app to tally delegates, so they will know the result hours before everyone else

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Substandard posted:

Bernie claiming he'll be doing "very, very well" when the results are eventually announced.

Hell be doing pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Nix Panicus posted:

They let Robby Mook, famous for his masterful handling of the Hillary campaign, make the app.

The app completely poo poo the bed, not unlike the Hillary campaign.

App budget breakdown:

Development: 2%
Operation: 2%
Management consulting fees: 96%

Riptor posted:

NH may well go for bernie but uh, no, that is not what the state is like

True. It's also where everyone between the ages of 13 and 30 has at least some level of despair-driven drug problem.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Where the hell is Pete anyway, last I heard he was holed up inside a hotel room in the middle of fuckoff nowhere.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

wilderthanmild posted:

They had their own caucus tracking app internally, right? I'm guessing if theirs wasn't dogshit like the DNC one they could probably know the results.

I heard that Warren also had one, it wouldn't surprise me if every campaign with real campaign cash had their own app.

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

King of Solomon posted:

Sounds like it's going to be really cathartic when we finally get to see the results, based on this speech.
Yeah it's going to be really something. Hopefully cathartic.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
https://twitter.com/alweaver22/status/1224554858147143680?s=20

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

DC Murderverse posted:

oh yeah he's not gonna win, Bernie's gonna win, but Pete is gonna get second in NH and IA which will give him a little bit of (high high) hope before SC and NV come and smack him down

the latest emerson polls have everyone but berning man non-viable in NH. I don't think this is going to go as well for the also-rans as they hope

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

The North Tower posted:

wanna gently caress that rat

Please don't gently caress Pete

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

If Bernie ends up taking the nom its gonna drive OG Democrats and the entire Republican party up the wall, can't wait

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

DC Murderverse posted:

That's the best result for Bernie though right? Biden doing poorly in the first few states kills his momentum and Pete has nothing beyond the first few states.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
https://twitter.com/dylanmatt/status/1224549477232582656?s=21

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

FlamingLiberal posted:

Was reading that Bernie’s campaign is using another app to tally delegates, so they will know the result hours before everyone else

Apparently it's not unique to Bernie, and most campaigns had something similar. So they probably already know what's up.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

King of Solomon posted:

I heard that Warren also had one, it wouldn't surprise me if every campaign with real campaign cash had their own app.

Or at least their own phone tree, I mean why the gently caress not? Sounds like Bernie did great, Pete and Warren did well, and Biden ate poo poo.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
This clusterfuck is a gift to the right. Anything that makes democracy look like a nonsensical joke encourages apathy and for people to just disengage from politics.

wilderthanmild posted:

It's good politics to make people go to bed thinking you've won.

In the case there's no clear winner (popular vote winner not getting the most delegates etc), this is important.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

:lol:

These loving morons

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

the latest emerson polls have everyone but berning man non-viable in NH. I don't think this is going to go as well for the also-rans as they hope

yeah but the iowa results (assuming they ever come) are gonna change some of the electability people away from Biden and towards Pete and Liz, who will probably make viability in the end.

Biden's campaign is done

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

Office Pig posted:

Where the hell is Pete anyway, last I heard he was holed up inside a hotel room in the middle of fuckoff nowhere.

Listening to Huey Lewis and the News somewhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
Iowa is not that big. Shouldn't the precinct captains have been able to drive over to Des Moines with a paper copy by now?