Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

Phelddagrif posted:

When you say "open and shut the doors", do you mean you're moving onto pressure plate D, then stepping off?

Because, well for one, the bear is standing on the doorway, and will take trap damage unless the Mindthief doesn't move.

Also, the scenario rules are a little weird here - in order to open the doors to the side rooms (i and j) a player needs to occupy pressure plate D at the end of their turn. Once that's done though, those two doors are permanently open.

I'm moving before the Mindthief.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.

Some Numbers posted:

I'm moving before the Mindthief.

I know; Splinter is currently holding the door open for the bear. If the Mindthief steps off the pressure plate, and you're not standing on D...

That's why I just wanted to clarify the movement plan, that's all!

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

But if I stay on D, everything beyond the other three doors gets to attack us.

Also, if we're finishing in two rounds, we might not need the bear.

Splinter, what's your plan?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Move off the button, outside of that I can't really do much because door will be closed

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Okay, so do we need me to stay on the button and probably die?

Or can we sacrifice Ash for the greater good?

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Waiting for clarification on Lina's Round before proceeding :)

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Sorry I was waiting for clarification about the bear.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Well I think at least 2 oozes die to the bear this turn. 3 if we're lucky. Ash is only getting hot once unless someone tanks. Even if he gets hit he probably won't die.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Elephant Ambush posted:

Well I think at least 2 oozes die to the bear this turn. 3 if we're lucky. Ash is only getting hot once unless someone tanks. Even if he gets hit he probably won't die.

If both Splinter and I move off the plates this turn, he gets shut in the door at Initiative 8.

If I stay on the plate, I will get hit by everything in the next room.

Which is more important? The Bear or my HP?

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Well we both have cards to lose. I can save Ash from lethal door damage with a card.

If we're winning next turn or the turn after we don't have to be conservative.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Clockwork Cove 11B - intermission.
Hey everyone, sorry to delay again, but it looks like there were some comms issues regarding how pressure plate works (and it's to be expected, as the phrasing on the Special Rules in this scenario is a bit inconsistent). This is directly affecting Some Numbers's order (step on and off plate (d) in the same turn) and may affect everyone else's as well.

Here's the standard Pressure Plate rules:

Here's the special rules:
A) Door (1) is locked and opens when any character occupies pressure plate (a) at the end of their turn.
B) Doors (1), (f), (g) and (h) are locked and will only remain open as long as any character occupies the corresponding pressure plate. If any character moves off a pressure plate, the corresponding doors close unless another pressure plate corresponding to the same door is also occupied[...]
C) [...]Doors (i) and (j) are also locked and open permanently when any character occupies pressure plate at the end of their turn.

So, for some reason Isaac decided not to remind players that plates have to be occupied at the end of their turn for them to work during step B. It could sound like a case where a specific rule trumps a generic one, but the inclusion of door (1) in the list - that was behaving normally on step A - and the fact that it doesn't outright say that you don't need to stay on the plate till the end of your turn either (it just specifies that if you move away after, they will close) makes me think this is a crime of omission.

I would say that pressure plate (d) has to be occupied at the end of a character turn for the corresponding doors to open (and (i) and (j) are then perma opened), but I am open to discussion, especially if all the active players agree that it should be the other way around

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 10:32 on Feb 4, 2020

namad
Nov 7, 2013
I don't even understand the conflict here?

What's the other interpretation? I could see there being an argument if someone played a top action move and a bottom action move. However you can't ever activate a pressure plate in the middle of a single move action. In between a top action move and a bottom action move, I could see some room for debate? That rule does seem a bit unclear.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

namad posted:

I don't even understand the conflict here?

What's the other interpretation? I could see there being an argument if someone played a top action move and a bottom action move. However you can't ever activate a pressure plate in the middle of a single move action. In between a top action move and a bottom action move, I could see some room for debate? That rule does seem a bit unclear.

Well the general rule is "if the plate is occupied by a character at the end of a Turn", so even if it was 2 movements it would be the same (the Turn doesn't end until a player has finished all their activations). The confusion, stems, I think, by the fact that the Special Rule says [doors] will open and will only remain open as long as any character occupies the corresponding pressure plate without specifying at the end of a Turn...so RAW it should work with a charcter stepping on it even mid movement - thus revealing the content of the other rooms, but preventing anything that can't open doors from acting.

As I said, it doesn't really make sense by taking into account the rest of the Special Rules (and it's also weird considering GH mechanics at large), but I can see how one could assume otherwise, especially if they are focusing on a specific plan that doesn't require LOS to work.

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 11:39 on Feb 4, 2020

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
It's weird that there's so many rules surrounding pressure plates when they are so rare in scenarios.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Annoying, but acceptable. Just leave me on the plate.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

That Italian Guy posted:

Clockwork Cove 11B - intermission.
Hey everyone, sorry to delay again, but it looks like there were some comms issues regarding how pressure plate works (and it's to be expected, as the phrasing on the Special Rules in this scenario is a bit inconsistent). This is directly affecting Some Numbers's order (step on and off plate (d) in the same turn) and may affect everyone else's as well.

Here's the standard Pressure Plate rules:

Here's the special rules:
A) Door (1) is locked and opens when any character occupies pressure plate (a) at the end of their turn.
B) Doors (1), (f), (g) and (h) are locked and will only remain open as long as any character occupies the corresponding pressure plate. If any character moves off a pressure plate, the corresponding doors close unless another pressure plate corresponding to the same door is also occupied[...]
C) [...]Doors (i) and (j) are also locked and open permanently when any character occupies pressure plate at the end of their turn.

So, for some reason Isaac decided not to remind players that plates have to be occupied at the end of their turn for them to work during step B. It could sound like a case where a specific rule trumps a generic one, but the inclusion of door (1) in the list - that was behaving normally on step A - and the fact that it doesn't outright say that you don't need to stay on the plate till the end of your turn either (it just specifies that if you move away after, they will close) makes me think this is a crime of omission.

I would say that pressure plate (d) has to be occupied at the end of a character turn for the corresponding doors to open (and (i) and (j) are then perma opened), but I am open to discussion, especially if all the active players agree that it should be the other way around

I have read this like 7 times and I don't understand what you are saying. Are you saying that just stepping on the pressure plate and then moving off to like continue a movement doesn't constitute as stepping on it to open doors I and J?

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

SalTheBard posted:

I have read this like 7 times and I don't understand what you are saying. Are you saying that just stepping on the pressure plate and then moving off to like continue a movement doesn't constitute as stepping on it to open doors I and J?

Yeah to make any door open up a character has to end their turn on the corresponding pressure plate, while Some Numbers's plan was to step on the plate and then move off of it before the end of their turn because of inconsistent wording in the Special Rules section for this Scenario.

EDIT: (i) and (j) were not really an issue, as their rule is better worded:

The issue in this case was mostly with doors (g) and (h).

EDIT2: to avoid any further confusion, as per Some Numbers's intent clarification, Lina is going to be sitting on top of Pressure Plate (d) at the end of her turn, so doors (g), (h), (i) and (j) will all open up then, revealing and activating their content.

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Feb 4, 2020

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Clockwork Cove 11B

Pending actions from last Round posted:

- None!

7. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (Some Numbers) posted:

- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Ride the Wind (bot)! Jumps7 to pressure plate (d).
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Mana Bolt (top)! Consumes DARK. Attacks Ooze 6 for 2 (3base, +0mod ,SHIELD1) damage! Gains 1XP.
Ooze 6 is at 1 HP.

Door (j) opens!
- Living Spirit 1, 4 revealed!
- Treasure Chest 36 revealed!

Door (i) opens!
- Living Spirit 2, 6 revealed!
- Treasure Chest 16 revealed!

Door (h) opens!
- Living Spirit 3, 5 revealed!
- Ancient Artillery 3(E) revealed!
- Pressure plate (e) revealed!

That was...an incredibly lucky reveal for our party. Living Spirits fly, move fast and hit hard...6 of them activating without any chance to react to them could have been a lethal development.

8. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (SalTheBard) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Scurry (top)! Moves4 to A2.
- Master Splinter uses Perverse Edge (bot)! Attacks Living Spirit 1 for 0 (1base, x2mod, SHIELD2) damage! Gains 1XP.
Living Spirit 1 is at 2 HP and is STUNNED!
ICE is now strong.

I had to take some liberties with SalTheBard's orders, as they assumed door (j) would be closed - so they were just "move to G6 and do nothing" :v: I've tried to accomodate the "loot the place and end the Scenario asap" plan, but please let me know if you want to play your cards differently!

29. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (Elephant Ambush) posted:

- Ash the Bear focuses Ooze 9(s)! Moves1 to E2. Attacks Ooze 9(s) for 2 (2base, +1mod, SHIELD1) damage!
Ooze 9(s) is at 1 HP.
- Pikachu uses Energizing Strike (top)! COMMANDS Ash to Attack Ooze 9(s) for 4 (4base, +1mod, SHIELD1) damage! Ash is STRENGTHENED. Gains 1XP.
Ooze 9(s) is killed!
- Pikachu uses Vicious Ally (bot)! Moves1 to F6.
Pikachu executes end of turn looting! Gains 1 coin token(s).

Elefant Ambush, unfortunately Ash moves according to the AI rules, so there is no way to maximize attacks on the Oozes with the cards selected, as there is no MOVE command :(

*61. Living Spirits posted:

- Living Spirit 1 focuses Master Splinter! Loses STUNNED token.

71. Ancient Artillery posted:

- Ancient Artillery 3(E) focuses Lina Megumin Inverse! Attacks Lina Megumin Inverse for 0 (3base, NULLmod) damage.
- Ancient Artillery 6 focuses Lina Megumin Inverse! Attacks Lina Megumin Inverse for 3 (2base, +1mod) damage.
Lina Megumin Inverse is at 5 HP.

94. Oozes posted:

- Ooze 2(s) suffers 2 damage! Summons Ooze 5(s) in hex D3!
Ooze 2(s) is at 1 HP.
- Ooze 6 suffers 2 damage!
Ooze 6 is killed!
- Ooze 10(s) suffers 2 damage! No valid hex to Summon!
Ooze 10(s) is at 1 HP.

Door hexes are considered empty unless they are otherwise occupied (visual aids like the (i) token are never considered for gameplay purposes), so it's a valid location for an Ooze to be Summoned.

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- Master Splinter's deck is shuffled.
- The monsters's deck is shuffled.
- ICE is now waning.
"Scenario Special Rules:
"

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves.
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Okay so teleport shenanigans this turn?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I totally misunderstood what we were doing

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Seeing as how Pikachu can win the scenario at any time by swapping with the elite cannon and using the cloak of invisibility to stay safe until moving to the pressure plate on the subsequent turn, wouldn't it be wise to try and go get the other treasures/kill some things? Unless one of you has some sort of scenario goal card that precludes it.

Spellweaver can probably nuke down all the slimes, Mindthief can insta-kill one of the living spirits, etc.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Definitely shooting some Oozes and not moving.

Hopefully I don't die.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

FairGame posted:

Seeing as how Pikachu can win the scenario at any time by swapping with the elite cannon and using the cloak of invisibility to stay safe until moving to the pressure plate on the subsequent turn, wouldn't it be wise to try and go get the other treasures/kill some things? Unless one of you has some sort of scenario goal card that precludes it.

Spellweaver can probably nuke down all the slimes, Mindthief can insta-kill one of the living spirits, etc.

Okay so I guess I'm teleporting this round and going invisible.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Missing orders from one player :v:

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Sorry.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Clockwork Cove 12A

"Scenario Special Rules:
"

ROUND REVEAL posted:

That's a lot of attacks :v:

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in light red, while lost cards will be marked in deep red. Cards in the active slot will be marked in green. Available items are also shown there."

Master Splinter (Hand5, Discarded2, Active1, Lost2) is acting at initiative 5 with Cranium Overload and Empathetic Assault.

5. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (SalTheBard) posted:

code:
"CRANIUM OVERLOAD (05) [Lvl4]
TOP: Kill one normal enemy within Range 4 - ATK2, Target all enemies adjacent to the killed target - Gain XP1 for each enemy targeted with this Attack - LOSS
BOT: MOVE5"

"EMPATHETIC ASSAULT (11) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK4, Range4 - DISARM - Generate ICE - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: MOVE2 - HEAL2 self"
Pikachu (Hand5, Discarded2, Active1, Lost2) is acting at initiative 14 with Maul and Disorientating Roar.

14. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (Elephant Ambush) posted:

code:
"MAUL (14) [Lvl1]
TOP: COMMAND - ATK4
BOT: MOVE3 - Round Bonus: SHIELD1, affect one adjacent Ally."

"DISORIENTATING ROAR (17) [Lvl1]
TOP: COMMAND - MUDDLE and IMMOBILIZE - Target all enemies within Range2. - XP1
BOT: Swap the position of any two figures - LOSS"
Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand4, Discarded1, Active0, Lost3) is acting at initiative 67 with Cold Fire and Fire Orbs.
(Hand4, Discarded1, Active0, Lost3)

67. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (Some Numbers) posted:

code:
"COLD FIRE (67) [Lvl3]
TOP: ATK1, Range3, see Template - Consume FIRE, +2ATK - Consume ICE, STUN
BOT: LOOT2 - LOSS"

"FIRE ORBS (69) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3, Range3, Target3 - XP1 for every enemy targeted - Generate FIRE - LOSS
BOT: MOVE3"
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to take part in the discussion (although the last word is, ofc, reserved for the active players. Be nice! :) Active players, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST
:getin:

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I'm going to kill a spirit then lot the chest

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
I'll swap Pikachu with elite cannon 3 then go invisible.

Hopefully Ash kills a couple oozes.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.

Elephant Ambush posted:

I'll swap Pikachu with elite cannon 3 then go invisible.

Hopefully Ash kills a couple oozes.

Ash is only killing one Ooze, I'm afraid - no move Command.

This isn't the worst situation in the world. Meg is taking Attacks 1 from one Ooze, one Artillery, and one Spirit (two Spirits if Pikachu goes invisible). Ash is taking Attacks 1 (2, due to poison) from two Oozes and one Artillery.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Ash could kill 2 oozes if Splinter kills the top ooze instead of the living spirit.

I don't think that's a particularly smart play, mind you, since then poor Splinter would have to trudge back to deal with the spirits and get the chest. It WOULD keep those 2 spirits from being able to target, though.

This WOULD be a good time to use fire orbs and the bow of piercing, though; should be able to kill off a spirit or two if Pikachu goes invisible and causes the spirits to come out of the room.

FairGame fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Feb 7, 2020

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

I am probably pretty dead, but I'll go down swinging.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Also, this is a situation where I can't really plan ahead. I kind of need to see the board at my initiative to make a plan.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Some Numbers posted:

Also, this is a situation where I can't really plan ahead. I kind of need to see the board at my initiative to make a plan.

TIG let me get away with pretty loose instructions when I was playing the cragheart. I imagine something like "Move to whatever hex is available that lets me target as many units with fire orbs as possible, giving preference to living spirits over oozes" would be accepted.

(assuming you want to kill living spirits instead of oozes. Figure that's probably smarter since they drop gold and the summoned oozes won't, plus there's a chance the oozes suicide on their next turn anyway.)

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

FairGame posted:

TIG let me get away with pretty loose instructions when I was playing the cragheart. I imagine something like "Move to whatever hex is available that lets me target as many units with fire orbs as possible, giving preference to living spirits over oozes" would be accepted.

(assuming you want to kill living spirits instead of oozes. Figure that's probably smarter since they drop gold and the summoned oozes won't, plus there's a chance the oozes suicide on their next turn anyway.)

Yeah that's fine. As long as your intent and priorities are defined I'll accept loose orders in cases like these.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Hey everyone, apologies but today I'm going to be out of my place for most of the day, so the update is postponed till tomorrow!

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Clockwork Cove 12B

- Ash should be STRENGTHENED.

5. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (SalTheBard) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Cranium Overload (top)! KILLs Living Spirit 1! LOSS card!
Living Spirit 1 is killed!
- Master Splinter uses Empathetic Assault (bot)! Moves 1 to B3.
Master Splinter executes end of turn looting! Loots Treasure Chest 36!

The Rocket Boots Design unlocks this Item for purchase on the Market

14. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (Elephant Ambush) posted:

- Ash the Bear focuses Ooze 5(s)! Attacks Ooze 5(s) with ADVANTAGE for 3 (2base, +2/NULLmod, SHIELD1) damage! Ash loses STRENGTHENED token.
Ooze 5(s) is killed!
- Pikachu uses Maul (top)! No action taken.
- Pikachu uses Disorientating Roar (bot)! Swaps position with Ancient Artillery 3(E)! LOSS card!
Pikachu activates Cloak of Invisibility. Gains INVISIBLE.

33. Living Spirits posted:

- Living Spirit 2 focuses Ash! Flies2 to F6.
- Living Spirit 3 focuses Lina Megumin Inverse! Flies3 to door (h) hex. Attacks Lina Megumin Inverse for 1 (1base, +0mod) damage.
Lina Megumin Inverse is at 4 HP.
- Living Spirit 4 focuses Master Splinter! Attacks Master Splinter for 2 (1base, +1mod) damage.
Master Splinter is at 7 HP.
- Living Spirit 3 focuses Lina Megumin Inverse! Flies3 to A3. Attacks Lina Megumin Inverse for 2 (1base, +1mod) damage.
Lina Megumin Inverse is at 2 HP.
- Living Spirit 6 focuses Ash! Flies2 to E6.

36. Oozes posted:

- Ooze 2(s) focuses Lina Megumin Inverse! Moves1 to D5. Attacks Lina Megumin Inverse for 1 (1base, +0mod) damage.
Lina Megumin Inverse is at 1 HP.
- Ooze 4(s) focuses Ash! Attacks Ash for 2 (1base, +0mod, POISON) damage.
Ashis at 3 HP and is POISONED!
- Ooze 5(s) focuses Ash! Attacks Ash for 2 (1base, +0mod, POISON) damage.
Ashis at 1 HP and is POISONED!

37. Ancient Artillery posted:

- Ancient Artillery 6 focuses Lina Megumin Inverse! Attacks Lina Megumin Inverse for 0 (1base, -1mod) damage. Attacks Ash for 3 (1base, +1mod, POISON) damage.
Ash is killed!

Unless of course Elephant Ambush decides to lose a card to save him. Please let me know!

67. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (Some Numbers) posted:

- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Fire Orbs (top)! Activates Piercing Bow. Attacks Living Spirit 5 for 4 (3base, +1mod ,SHIELD2, PIERCE2) damage! Attacks Living Spirit 3 for 4 (3base, +1mod ,SHIELD2, PIERCE2) damage! Attacks Ooze 2(s) for 2 (3base, -1mod ,SHIELD1, PIERCE1) damage! Gains 3XP. LOSS card!
Living Spirit 5 is killed!
Living Spirit 3 is killed!
Ooze 2(s) is killed!
FIRE is now strong.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Cold Fire (bot)! LOOT2, gains 3 coin token! LOSS card!

:boom:

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- Pikachu's deck is shuffled!
- ICE is now inert.
- FIRE is now waning.
"Scenario Special Rules:
"

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves.
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 11:02 on Feb 9, 2020

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
I'll lose Howling Bolt to save Ash. We're winning next turn.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

We better, because I'm literally out of cards.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Clockwork Cove 13A

"Scenario Special Rules:
"

ROUND REVEAL posted:

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in light red, while lost cards will be marked in deep red. Cards in the active slot will be marked in green. Available items are also shown there."

Pikachu (Hand3, Discarded3, Active1, Lost3) is acting at initiative 20 with Patch Fur and Disappearing Wounds.

20. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (Elephant Ambush) posted:

code:
"PATCH FUR (20) [Lvl1]
TOP: Round Bonus: SHIELD1, affect all summoned Allies.
BOT: COMMAND - HEAL4, Self - XP1"

"DISAPPEARING WOUNDS (23) [Lvl1]
TOP:  HEAL4, Self.
BOT: COMMAND - ATK2 - XP1"
Master Splinter (Hand3, Discarded3, Active1, Lost3) is acting at initiative 27 with Fearsome Blade and Gnawing Horde.

27. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (SalTheBard) posted:

code:
"FEARSOME BLADE (27) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK2 - PUSH3 - XP1
BOT: MOVE4 - ATK2 - XP2 - LOSS"

"GNAWING HORDE (82) [Lvl1]
TOP: Persistent Bonus Summon Rat Swarm (HP6, MOVE1, ATK2, POISON) - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: MOVE4"
Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand2, Discarded1, Active0, Lost5) is acting at initiative 70 with Impaling Eruption and Aid from the Ether.
(Hand2, Discarded1, Active0, Lost5)

70. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (Some Numbers) posted:

code:
"IMPALING ERUPTION (70) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3, Range4 - Additionally, Target all enemies on the path to the primary Target - XP1 for each enemy Targeted - Generate EARTH - LOSS
BOT: MOVE4"

"AID FROM THE ETHER (91) [LvlX]
TOP: HEAL3, Range3
BOT: Persistent Bonus: Summon Mystic Ally (HP2, MOVE2, ATK3, Range2) - XP2 - LOSS"
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to take part in the discussion (although the last word is, ofc, reserved for the active players. Be nice! :) Active players, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST
:getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
I'm going to step on the plate and win.