Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Kitfox88 posted:

wait the fan has both a toggle switch up top but also switches at the bottom, never seen that before

It's not a toggle switch, it's that thing where if you pull it out it stops the fan from oscillating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trollking
Sep 9, 2000

Pillbug
You know that somewhere on his studio floor there's a version that has Schiff being hurled into a giant fan.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

wow check out the femurs on that lady

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Muir’s ideal woman can separate her legs from her torso.

Given that this lady is creepily based on Muir’s neighbor, someone should check in on her and make sure she hasn’t been axe murdered and put into many different garden plots.

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Garrison's a re-run:

Here's some other crap:

And of course,

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

turn left democrats noooo

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

as much as i appreciate branco acknowledging that the venezuelan oppositions concern trolling over fair elections is disingenuous this is an odd opinion to equivocate as being similar to the antidemocratic chinese political system and the ongoing impeachment trial especially since he cant seem to tell the difference between maduro and guaido

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:stare:

Angular Cyrus
May 29, 2007

everything is so much harder than it looks

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

as much as i appreciate eli valleys actual art in the sea of trash that is political cartoons i often have absolutely no idea what his cartoons are actually trying to say and this is definitely one of those times

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Some Guy TT posted:

as much as i appreciate eli valleys actual art in the sea of trash that is political cartoons i often have absolutely no idea what his cartoons are actually trying to say and this is definitely one of those times

I think it's a reference to the absolute turd of a peace plan Kushner came out with last week. No way Palestinians are going to let themselves be annexed like that, but hey if they refuse that godawful peace plan then they must oppose all peace, period. Valley's drawing a relationship between Israel and apartheid South Africa to illustrate Kushner's complicity in stomping the boot on the Palestinian people

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

Some Guy TT posted:

he's saying that israel is an apartheid state and kushner is saying that the treatment of people being oppressed by said apartheid state is perfectly justified

which is pretty much a perfect representation of the situation

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
yeah the chair and pose and all that kushner's in is a parody of an apartheid guy from south america

https://twitter.com/elivalley/status/1224149142299082752?s=20

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Either Garrison somehow screwed up his own re-run by retweeting an edit or he's endorsing Chapo Trap House:

https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/1224436370447327233

Other crap and weekend leftovers:

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

The one the Dems would fund regardless

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

wow garrison is not usually such a ballerz source of good news

quote:

did anyone else confuse aocs che boob shirt for a pot belly shirt

quote:

what about ventriloquism would particularly upset construction workers thats a very specific useless job

quote:

this must be one of those low information voters i hear so much about

quote:

digging the implication that the democrats used to own a fancy framed portrait of john bolton but only threw it away recently

Cat Puke
Apr 15, 2017

Murkowski voted against witnesses, but she's get burned for even balking. What a party.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Why the gently caress aren't toilets free?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

SKULL.GIF posted:

Why the gently caress aren't toilets free?

Because I isolated the exit of the roller coaster next to a path that sells drinks at cost and a toilet

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Some Guy TT posted:

did anyone else confuse aocs che boob shirt for a pot belly shirt

pol pot belly

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

nobody is blaming Biden (until such time as he sues Iowa to keep them from telling everybody he lost anyway)

it's Pete's fault, Pete is the one we are blaming

Get it straight Garrison

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

i think garrison likes pete :shrug:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Doc Hawkins posted:

He sure does.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/PeteButtigieg/status/1224793036732928014

dang those are some good focus-group words

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Doc Hawkins posted:

I figured garrison, the guy who got his start doing cartoons about the ILLUMONATI DEEP STATE, would be going after CIA Pete hard. Shows what I know!

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Cat Puke posted:

Murkowski voted against witnesses, but she's get burned for even balking. What a party.

I really wonder if all this purity will ever break

I feel like pushing people to this much of a brink is gonna backfire... someday? Maybe? I donno.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

cool dance moves posted:

I figured garrison, the guy who got his start doing cartoons about the ILLUMONATI DEEP STATE, would be going after CIA Pete hard. Shows what I know!

garrison isn't up to date on what actual leftists think about candidates enough to know about the CIA stuff, he just regurgitates what he hears on fox news

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lmao reads like a scam ad/link

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Stoatbringer posted:

He sure does.

welp im taking this

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Homeless Friend posted:

lmao reads like a scam ad/link

well I mean it's politics, so

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

loquacius posted:

nobody is blaming Biden (until such time as he sues Iowa to keep them from telling everybody he lost anyway)

it's Pete's fault, Pete is the one we are blaming

Get it straight Garrison

My theory is it was in the can last week, then he queued it up to post and forgot to update it.

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019
LOL Garrison supported 4Chan when like 3 years back they were faking cartoons he made and he was planning on suing them

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

OpenSourceBurger posted:

LOL Garrison supported 4Chan when like 3 years back they were faking cartoons he made and he was planning on suing them

Garrison's turn from centrist libertarian who knows to say the quiet part quiet to hard right trump fanatic came incredibly quickly in mid 2015.

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Every time Garrison draws Trump's hair it gets slightly closer to looking like a rubber chicken

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

i have been very perplexed at how pelosi ripping up a piece of paper has been portrayed as a giant own in the media considering that abstractly this seems like the more intuitive interpretation

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

ikanreed posted:

Every time Garrison draws Trump's hair it gets slightly closer to looking like a rubber chicken

thats Tina Toon, his less talented wife or niece or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006

but what about 9/11 pete? was it a good thing?

or bad?