Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Majorian posted:

It should've been "Battle Hymn of the Republic." Since Bernie's about to loose the wrathful lightning of his terrible swift sword.:bernget20:

Perhaps. But there was something magical about seeing Will emotionally break down in tears by the end and also an extremely drunk Matt screaming the words to a loving Pete Seeger song and throttling Virgil that'll stick with me for a long time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

https://mobile.twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/1224489161933119488
The Return of the Dig

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/1224483772151869441?s=20

Man, Remember Ben Carson?

Prince Myshkin
Jun 17, 2018

Crowsbeak posted:

As always still mad that someone likes a podcast you don’t like. Lol.

Not really. I just think you're an idiot who should stop posting.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
lol I knew about the ending of the Chapo live show and thought it would be tearjerking, but instead it’s accidentally hilarious

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Crowsbeak posted:

Lol. You got a massive hatred for a women lead podcast.

I would rate save if Napoleon higher if it was more then at best monthly.

Dude that’s so sad

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Have you like, met a real woman

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i want to thank pete buttigieg for teaching chapo boys a lesson, hopefully good matt comes back now

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Homeless Friend posted:

i want to thank pete buttigieg for teaching chapo boys a lesson, hopefully good matt comes back now

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Very appropriate for TrueAnon to unlock their "DNC ratfucked Bernie" episode after tonight's events.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Homeless Friend posted:

i feel normal again, it was kind of weird having a little bit of hope

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

no need to look any deeper than crewcut tradwife

being christian conservative is punk now

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Have you like, met a real woman

Yeah. Church. I like how apparently to listen to a podcast with women you must just be some horny bro. Not sexist at all..... what is it with radlibs being sexist.....

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Terrorist Fistbump posted:

Very appropriate for TrueAnon to unlock their "DNC ratfucked Bernie" episode after tonight's events.

That episode was so loving prophetic. Seriously they will definitely do a repeat of Nevada now.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Halloween Jack posted:

Bernie is just an old figurehead. The union makes us strong.

No, I'm speaking literally. That Ross Perot sword literally shoots lightning.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend posted:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
I think I need to start listening to this podcast.

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1224817103963705345

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Terrorist Fistbump posted:

they seemed pretty annoyed last night.

brace was focused on a new union thing tho. some other bay area employer is about to have a bad week.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

prefect posted:

Trueanon is really good and their Democratic Party episode they unlocked predicted pretty much this

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/hadiya_afzal/status/1224189169381126144

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/mortcrimpjr/status/1224926185299349504

coathat
May 21, 2007

Mandy 2

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

prefect posted:

Brace is an acquired taste (?) but his shenanigans lines up with me and Liz rules. Yung Chomsky also is the best pod engineer in the game. They work well together in the way that Chapo does.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

war nerd was good, grim tho. passenger airliner shootdowns.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
I have complained about TrueAnon not living up to its potential in the past but I have to say their unlocked episode was really good and makes me think I need to give all the eps I haven't heard yet another listen. Definitely feels like the show has settled into a groove.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

gh0stpinballa posted:

war nerd was good, grim tho. passenger airliner shootdowns.

Yeah the guest was good, interesting topic, grim as poo poo. The RWN trifecta.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Helsing posted:

I have complained about TrueAnon not living up to its potential in the past but I have to say their unlocked episode was really good and makes me think I need to give all the eps I haven't heard yet another listen. Definitely feels like the show has settled into a groove.

The unlocked one was the first ep where after listening to it i was adamant to my girlfriend she needed to hear it. I think what theyve done is actually really clever if it was intentional. Hooking people with the conspiracy/pedo poo poo then shifting into having whole eps just explaining why the lib dems arent your friends

i mean i also like being verbally abused by liz, brace claiming hes hosed every woman they talk about and how warren is actually a sentient pile of ants, thats cool too

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
The back-and-forth where Brace overextends an edgy bit to the point of cringe and Liz flatly says, "No, that's not true" and moves on without further comment is a good way to work comedy into the kind of heavy poo poo they deal with. I think the show really found its footing when they worked that out, and Liz stopped sounding annoyed or exasperated at Brace's antics.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Goddamn Amber's rant is so great, I can't believe it

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

the singing at the end of the recent chapo episode left me with hysterics and bleeding ears

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

also the recent opening argument seems to have broken their brains as they’re trying to double think how the Iowa caucus isn’t a massive conspiracy

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i'm at work, someone tell me if this is funny

https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/sony-music-podcasts/the-topical

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
I enjoyed the chapo sing along and thought it was very touching.

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

I finally started listening to chapo this week and that latest episode is such a better use of time and more energizing than every person here posting with a gun in their mouth about how the DNC is dooming us

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

amber is 100% right about successful pmcs looking down at their friends/family who aren't and thinking they did something wrong

they think people deserve to struggle economically for whatever loving insane perceived sins they might have done

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

Crowsbeak posted:

Yeah. Church. I like how apparently to listen to a podcast with women you must just be some horny bro. Not sexist at all..... what is it with radlibs being sexist.....

lol at anyone who listens to cum town and red scare using lib as an insult

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i know this because i was raised both by my family and community to think the same. in the suburbs if you didn't do well in school and get into a good college and the pursue a high paying career you are a bad person

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Percelus posted:

amber is 100% right about successful pmcs looking down at their friends/family who aren't and thinking they did something wrong

they think people deserve to struggle economically for whatever loving insane perceived sins they might have done

Terminal protestantism poisoning

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Soup du Jour posted:

I finally started listening to chapo this week and that latest episode is such a better use of time and more energizing than every person here posting with a gun in their mouth about how the DNC is dooming us

Yeah I realized I like chapo because I can just listen to them instead of using twitter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Soup du Jour posted:

Don't go projecting onto me, making fun of reformist owns :colbert: