Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

anyway there's no real need to fabricate votes even if it were easy to do, they already know how well Pete did and where so they just counting them until they'd reached a number higher than what the Sanders campaign already released and then pushing it out

now the DNC has announced it's taken over and will use that as an excuse to drag any further release out until it's effectively pointless

Bernie won the popular and that's all that counts because until everything is counted we don't know how many delegates people are getting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

I swear to god if Bernie isn’t the nominee gonna do crime to get enough money to move to a real country.

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Wow didn't realize Limbaugh is wheelchair bound now

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
As a middle class white straight male I will absolutely vote in functional opposition to trump. I won't help others suffer. Nothing is dumber than a protest vote. I won't need to worry about it though as Bernie will be the candidate.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Cao Ni Ma posted:

He’s going to win lol

Only because the DNC are working hard to make sure he does

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Eifert Posting posted:

As a middle class white straight male I will absolutely vote in functional opposition to trump. I won't help others suffer. Nothing is dumber than a protest vote. I won't need to worry about it though as Bernie will be the candidate.

:same:

Succbot Circlejerk
Jan 8, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Raccooon posted:

Wow didn't realize Limbaugh is wheelchair bound now

Also mostly deaf

Numismancer
Sep 15, 2004

by sebmojo
yo i want to ruin everything that tom perez has ever known and loved

iowa has made me so assblasted that i'm getting into real-world politics instead of just eve online and have a few organizers reaching out to me about stuff but i'm not committing to poo poo (besides st bernard) until i have a better idea where i can best wreak some havoc, any bright ideas goons?

curious to see if i can teach the mayo pete types a thing or two about ratfucking

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

"not to give advice, but here's my advice..." gently caress off nate

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1224873281712541698

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

"middle class" is just lib for rich, you two are on my posting enemies list now

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

if Bernie doesn’t win there’s no “functional opposition” to vote for.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

T-man posted:

Thats fair

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

stratistician

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
https://twitter.com/AP/status/1224872543435268097

No, Joe, someone said "good night" to you because you were sleepy. You didn't actually have a good showing in Iowa.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Just woke up, let me guess, the DNC released the partial numbers showing buttchug ahead despite all indications that Bernie won in the end and now that little ratfuck is screeching in order to steal the media limelight.

Pretty funny to watch America being destroyed by a CIA psyop

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
I'm voting for Trump in the dem primaries

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

hey Nate, it's called using the good argument to normies and firing up your base with the "bad" one

it's called how you win NERD

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

Just woke up, let me guess, the DNC released the partial numbers showing buttchug ahead despite all indications that Bernie won in the end and now that little ratfuck is screeching in order to steal the media limelight.

Pretty funny to watch America being destroyed by a CIA psyop

You would be right. They released 62% of the results and haven't said anything else about the rest.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

T-man posted:

"middle class" is hilariously low now, like 50k for a single income, which will buy you the sort of life pitched as middle class in exactly zero places in this country

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
I'm a really classy white (bones) mailman

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Epic High Five posted:

anyway there's no real need to fabricate votes even if it were easy to do, they already know how well Pete did and where so they just counting them until they'd reached a number higher than what the Sanders campaign already released and then pushing it out

now the DNC has announced it's taken over and will use that as an excuse to drag any further release out until it's effectively pointless

Bernie won the popular and that's all that counts because until everything is counted we don't know how many delegates people are getting

Has the DNC actually announced that or was that just a rumor from a tweet?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
If Bernie isn't the nominee Trump is going to win no matter what you do, so you can abstain with a clean conscience

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Protip: if you're actually considering protest/joke voting for Trump and helping the loving Nazis just stay home and kill yourself instead

In a videogame, of course

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Robotnik Nudes posted:

if Bernie doesn’t win there’s no “functional opposition” to vote for.

yeah, none of the other candidates are even promising to fix any of this stuff

they'll just commit to reform and then, best case scenario, they win and abandon it all instantly because they're suddenly Very Concerned about the deficit and the debt ceiling trap Pelosi gleefully dropped 6 months into 2021

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
I’m a piece of poo poo

Moon Shrimp
Sep 7, 2013
If Bernie is ratfucked out of the nomination, it's better that Trump wins rather than letting them steal the presidency like that. It annoys me to see people being criticized for being honest about that rather than going with this wishy-washy protest vote stuff.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

T-man posted:

most people that identify as middle class are actually poor

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Thoguh posted:

I mean just look at the map, all the rural Pete heavy ones and all the cracker stuffed suburbs and exurbs got counted and then only enough of the Bernie ones to make it seem legit

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/jiveDurkey/status/1224827971338301440
lol gently caress

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

NofrikinfuN posted:

most people that identify as middle class are actually poor

You know the truth hurts right. :smith:

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Moon Shrimp posted:

If Bernie is ratfucked out of the nomination, it's better that Trump wins rather than letting them steal the presidency like that. It annoys me to see people being criticized for being honest about that rather than going with this wishy-washy protest vote stuff.

I am unironically an accelerationist now

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

chaleski posted:

Protip: if you're actually considering protest/joke voting for Trump and helping the loving Nazis just stay home and kill yourself instead

Don't vote for Trump but Vote Blue? No, matter who!

thicc_waluigi
Jan 5, 2019

https://mobile.twitter.com/leftistthot420/status/1224553637717925890

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Weedle posted:

in 2016 my only options were clinton, trump or johnson so gently caress it i just didn't vote. i don't regret it. i get furious when people tell me i have some kind of duty to vote for whoever the dem nominee turns out to be because if we don't hold them to some sort of standard they'll just keep fielding centrist technocrat turds that spend four to eight years loving around if they do manage to stumble into the white house. gently caress that

she won my state and i got to chill at home.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

chaleski posted:

Yeah don't vote for Trump, just leave it blank or write in Bernie or Baloogan or something. Definitely still vote downticket though. Those races are more important than the presidency AND your vote can actually decide them

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Jewel Repetition posted:

If Bernie isn't the nominee Trump is going to win no matter what you do, so you can abstain with a clean conscience

yeah, previously this was the case for me because ain't nooooo fuckin way is anybody but Bernie winning my state anyway, but now it's nationally because the Dems seem wholly dedicated to looking a bloc of voters 20 million strong and fired up who delivered them the House in 2018 and saying, "gently caress you, you ungrateful child, you'll vote correctly or be corrected" and I don't think that's a winning message!

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Thoguh posted:

There was some tweet earlier about the DNC taking over the counting responsibilities. No idea how legit that is though

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Zil posted:

You know the truth hurts right. :smith:

cheer up, we’re the majority :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/1224870507360718848