Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

ah man drake you took too many steps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
He's as orange as Trump

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Drake you didn't have to take the thread title seriously :negative:

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Minoru Suzuki is one of maybe five guys left in wrestling with any sort of actual badass mystique surrounding him. The thought of him taking photos of his opponent who is posing like one of his French girls is just embarrassing.

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

He also rode a bicycle in a wrestling match while fighting a robot mummy

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
i'm glad minoru has and continues to do that stuff if only to annoy mealy-mouth whiners about exposing the business

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

just rust posted:

He also rode a bicycle in a wrestling match while fighting a robot mummy

Not to mention the super-dangerous and insane spot of flying to South America while he had the sleeper hold applied (what if the Mummy passed out mid-flight?) and doing some fly fishing at a stream with the Mecha Mummy when they thought the cameras weren't on them.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Vagabundo posted:

Not to mention the super-dangerous and insane spot of flying to South America while he had the sleeper hold applied (what if the Mummy passed out mid-flight?) and doing some fly fishing at a stream with the Mecha Mummy when they thought the cameras weren't on them.

Even a man as vile as Minoru Suzuki, however, would never harm a delicate flower.

By which I mean an actual flower, not like, Kota Ibushi.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

From what little I know of Minoru Suzuki he sounds the sort who does whatever he wants because he has nothing to prove to anybody ever.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

While modern Suzuki is cool, I miss me some classic beautiful Suzuki.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

SunshineDanceParty posted:

Naomi is cool as gently caress.

She's a dork, crybaby and an enabler

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

TheKingslayer posted:

Coolest dude on the planet

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Ugh. Love that boy

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

TheKingslayer posted:

Too handsome for this sin cursed world.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

He looks like a Hollywood A-Lister playing a badass in a movie. How does this man actually exist?

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

Not sure if anyone got a screenshot but Drake Wuertz declared he loves Trump and then tweeted this as well. https://twitter.com/WWEDrakeWuertz/status/1224900669292806145

He deleted the original tweet because people told him he sucks.

This, unfortunately, isn't too surprising. He might have scrubbed it a bit more now, but he's had a few pro-Trump tweets in the past. Love Drake, but homeboy loves his God and his Trump.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

TheKingslayer posted:

i really love how under the shadow he looks exactly like insane old man suzuki, it sells the whole thing perfectly

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

https://twitter.com/hellerphant/status/1224923497597554688?s=20

Just Hana Kimura slapping the CEO of Bushiroad at what I assume is a press event for some dumb Bushiroad fan game?

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Isn't it for the Fire Pro Stardom DLC?

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
80% sure Bushiroad only bought Stardom so that Kidani could be humiliated by joshi at public events.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/theAdamPage/status/1225054699600187392

Ferda

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

TheKingslayer posted:

Baby Suzuki

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Doesn't have socks and is furious about it. Checks out :hmmyes:

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Davros1 posted:

Baby Suzuki

He really should wear this outfit when he faces Orange so he has some readily available pockets

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

Vagabundo posted:

Not to mention the super-dangerous and insane spot of flying to South America while he had the sleeper hold applied (what if the Mummy passed out mid-flight?)

Suzuki is a professional fighter, he understands that being both a robot and undead at the same time gave his opponent a double resistance to sleeper holds so additional pressure and time were required in that circumstance.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Imagine getting upset about legitimacy in Wrestling.

One of the biggest stars of all time was a MMA Zombie Wizard Cowboy who became a biker for some reason.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

jesus WEP posted:

i really love how under the shadow he looks exactly like insane old man suzuki, it sells the whole thing perfectly

It's the coolest thing that you can see a reflection of the future.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Gonzo McFee posted:

Imagine getting upset about legitimacy in Wrestling.

One of the biggest stars of all time was a MMA Zombie Wizard Cowboy who became a biker for some reason.

Just looking at the peak era of the territories, there's:

Dusty Rhodes, a 5'9 blue collar fatass who moved like a sloth on quaaludes with a lisp. Looks like he'd get wrecked in a fight with capable fighter with training

Ric Flair, a guy with size but little combat training who brags about rich as gently caress in between being given fits by drat near every title contender, only succeeds because of cheating, gang warfare, and REALLY dumb babyfaces (and to his credit, great cardio)

Jerry Lawler, a 5'7 ren faire king. Actually had his lack of mat acumen turned into an angle (a really good one).

Hulk Hogan, a huge guy who moves like molasses and would probably have to finish a fight quickly to have a shot due to hilariously poor cardio.

Andre the Giant; enormous, but got cut down by a guy with training and knowledge of how to fight big guys (Akira Maeda)

El Gallinero Gros fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Feb 5, 2020

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Davros1 posted:

Baby Suzuki

I’m 99% sure that 5-year-old Suzuki could beat my rear end

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Andre the Giant; enormous, but got cut down by a guy with training and knowledge of how to fight big guys (Cary Elwes)

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

like my dad always said, if you can't reach the chin, the knees are ok.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/ShaneHelmsCom/status/1224920633999527936

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I can't keep track, but I thought Helms was a trump guy.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

coconono posted:

I can't keep track, but I thought Helms was a trump guy.

I thought so, too, but he also tweeted this so who the hell knows anymore:

https://twitter.com/ShaneHelmsCom/status/1225055823409352704

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I don't think he's an outright MAGA chud, but he's still a big dumbass. I'm pretty sure he has an AEW podcast with Russo where they just poo poo talk to the product.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

https://twitter.com/TheRealAlSnow/status/1225167159594246147

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Although Al Snow is right he's also a brainworm poo poo who thinks that Andre/Hogan is the best match of all time, and openly talks poo poo about good wrestling.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

yeah I was surprised he got a take right for once. But then again he's not Disco Inferno.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Snow and Helms seem to have not bad opinions on politics but idiot moron opinions about wrestling, which is like a 7/10 for wrestlers.

Helms is the one who downplayed the Saudi hostage poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

meanwhile in Tennessee:

https://twitter.com/GlennJacobsTN/status/1225168373602029570